[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>35 >Still a KV who has never had a gf Is it too late for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4KB, 225x225px
>35
>Still a KV who has never had a gf
Is it too late for me lads? What do I do with the rest of my life knowing I'm going to be alone forever?
>>
You know the answer. Go to a prostitute.
>>
>>37348943
What would be the point of that? The knowledge that the only way to feel intimacy with a female is to pay them would make me feel even worse and doesn't solve the situation.
>>
>>37349154
I lost my virginity to a hooker and it was fucking awesome.
I was 18, though. I guess if I was 35 I'd just kill myself.
>>
>>37348776
>Is it too late for me lads?

Only you can answer this OP. Either you get up off your ass and get what you want out of life or you continue to sit there feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>37348776
>Is it too late for me lads?
No, but I guess you have to change or it wont work.
>>
>>37348776
Why concern yourself with it? I spent my twenties trying to get my shit together, lifting wights, going out and attempting to socialize. I worked as hard as I could just to fall behind more slowly. Nothing I ever achieved was worth the effort it took to attain. I managed to go from completely awkward to outwardly normal for small periods. I came to realize I hated the violation of my comfort zone no matter how often I put myself out there, and did not enjoy conversing with people.

I've quit trying, and while the occasional longing for normalcy pops up, I remember the time and resources I squandered during my "best years". Being alone to yourself is better than you give it credit for.
>>
>>37348776
Playing by your own rules is pretty alpha. Just do what you want.

No, not vidya/anime shit, do cool stuff/unique on your own while everyone else is too busy being normies.
>>
>>37348776
35 is way too late dude. Youre middle aged for christs sake. Enjoy wizardhood
>>
>>37349970
Oh well. Guess I'll just enjoy the NEET life
>>
>>37348776
>>37349970
Me again. Just buy a bitchin motorcycle, thats what id do. I mean, its what im doing anyway, but you know
>>
that's not too late. it's never too late.
>>
>>37349993
Is this what you tell yourself friendo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.