[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking upset, r9k. My hobby takes a lot of time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 1418229436317.jpg (143KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1418229436317.jpg
143KB, 500x485px
I'm so fucking upset, r9k.
My hobby takes a lot of time and becoming a wage slave literally cuts all that time out of my hobby time. When I was a NEET, I learned so much. Becoming a wage slave leaves me with no energy and I get shit tier minimum wage because I'm not a Chad. I'm so drained from work that all I want to do is lay down and watch tv all the time with my free time

I guess I could just save up enough for a car, a laptop, and some other stuff, and then quit my job and eat everyday at the homeless shelter, connect my laptop to the coffee shop internet everyday so i could keep educating myself and pursuing my hobby, while i live in my car
>>
File: Di_Gi_Charat_04.jpg (603KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Di_Gi_Charat_04.jpg
603KB, 1024x768px
>>37348759

What is your hobby, Sir?
>>
>>37348759
Well fucking do it then, you don't need us to hold your hand.
>>
>>37348782
programming
n' stuff for originality
>>
>>37348785
But I really like having a bed to sleep in and food that i like in the fridge and not having hobos accuse me of stealing their shit
>>
>>37348782
When I was a NEET, I learned a whole programming language and made all kinds of programs n stuff and I was also teaching myself about networking and i though that it would be great if i got a job so i could afford more hardware but having a job literally drains me and makes me feel like shit all the time.
All I want to do is just program stuff and learn more about how to program stuff but my parents want me to work and society wants me to work and i don't have the social skills to land an easy job. all i get stuck with are back-breaking jobs that require me to lift heavy stuff all day long for minimum wage
>>
File: Di_Gi_Charat_01.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Di_Gi_Charat_01.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
Well, if you get excess money just live like a monk and stash up a little pile that'll last you, then you quit your job and spend time coding until you have to take another job. If you're skilled enough you could always advertise yourself on a site like odesk, maybe you can get some jobs with your hobby.
>>
File: Di_Gi_Charat_02.jpg (383KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Di_Gi_Charat_02.jpg
383KB, 1280x960px
>>37348881

Yea well, I've been working on a farm for 15 years and have no education beyond HS, still practice a little piano and nihongo everyday though.
>>
File: tomoko.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>37348936
i mean, living in a car kind of sucks. but at least there's locks on the doors and you can park it somewhere out of the way. asking for spare change isn't too bad if you live in a rich area. I was homeless for awhile in a really rich area and it wasn't too bad. just a bunch of drunk wine people everywhere who'd give me their spare change. I'd go to the library or starbucks for free wifi.
I'd really miss my bed though, and my family if i went homeless. my family is really nice and my bed is super comfy. I wouldn't be worried about food because the area i live in provides free food to the homeless twice a day. the cops are assholes though and love to arrest people for any reason.

i know though, if i decide to go homeless, my family would be upset. That's what keeps me from doing it. Screw school, screw getting a job, screw society, I want to follow my passion, but all my parents and society cares about is whether or not i help support the capitalistJew who wants the money
>>
File: Di_Gi_Charat_03.jpg (179KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Di_Gi_Charat_03.jpg
179KB, 1280x1024px
>>37349069

So are you living on your own or with your family now? Technically I don't see any problem with you visiting your family even if you don't happen to have a specific cul de sac desu.

You have a point ofc, and I guess there's a lot of different ways to go about it. There's a lot of people living off the grid in different setups, hermitary.com has a ton of them featured, like this guy http://www.carlobevilacqua.com/html/album.php?id_album=23 (click the pics and there's text to read too) or you can take some time wageslaving away and just try to reach a point where you can comfortably live off your interests and pursue anything you wish later on in life, in doing that there is a risk you've lost your passion by the time you have the funds to live it out though.
>>
File: Di_Gi_Charat_05.jpg (281KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Di_Gi_Charat_05.jpg
281KB, 1024x768px
>>37349151

Oh and yea, the success rate for asking people for change really changes with the location, a few years ago the cities nearby here started getting the odd gyppo sitting outside the supermarkets, the first ones who arrives really made bank, they earned way more than they could in the respective shitholes they came from, but eventually more of them arrived, the city got a bit flooded, the residents got pretty tired of them and their sympathy turned into resentment. I need to go back to my wageslavery any moment now, got a tractor leaking oil and cows to milk...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.