[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't it just go back to when we were kids. I sick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: take it all back.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
take it all back.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
Why can't it just go back to when we were kids.

I sick of all this talk about virginity, roasties, betas, alphas, kinks, fetishes, ghosting, chads, feminism, redpills... they are all so stupid

What ever happened to the pure love between a boy and a girl. What happened to finding a partner you care about and staying loyal to them. What happened to loving your partner no matter what.

What is all this nonsense?
>>
>>37347161
>What ever happened to the pure love between a boy and a girl. What happened to finding a partner you care about and staying loyal to them. What happened to loving your partner no matter what

None of it's real. They only told you that to keep you from killing yourself.
>>
Ignorance truly was bliss wasn't it?
>>
>>37347161
>What ever happened to the pure love between a boy and a girl. What happened to finding a partner you care about and staying loyal to them. What happened to loving your partner no matter what.
It still happens. Don't let this board make you think otherwise.
>>
>What ever happened to the pure love between a boy and a girl. What happened to finding a partner you care about and staying loyal to them. What happened to loving your partner no matter what.

What in the everloving fuck has any of that to do with childhood?
Being a kid is about playing with plastic pokemon figurines and watching the same 20 VHS tapes a zillion times. None of your partnership bullshit.
>>
>>37347161
Don't kids usually think that love is gross?
>>
>>37347161

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY ENORMOUS GIANT GERUDO FUTA COCK!
>>
>>37348241
kill yourself, nigger shill
>>
>>37347161
Link doesn't even get with Zelda. She's such a fucking cunt.

He saved the fucking kingdom and she sends Link back in time where nobody even knows/cares what he did, basically cucking him and all of him heroism.

She probably took miles of Chadcock in the Adult Timeline after she sent him back.
>>
>>37347161
why is navi yellow? she only turns yellow over an enemy
>>
>>37347169
Yeah, this. Pure love doesn't real.
>>
>>37348494
She's trying to tell Link that women are the enemy. Why do you think she's hovering over Zelda?
>>
>>37348460
I never understood the ending of OoT. Like, so Link beats Ganon and everything and Zelda sends him back in time to live his life as a kid.

But wouldn't that mean Ganondorf is still alive and about to fuck shit up and Link has to do all that stuff over again? LIke she basically just undid everything Link accomplishes. Like that ending never made much sense to me, even now.
>>
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FURIOUS RAGING ERECT FUTA COCK YOU NAIVE KEK! FEEL MY ENORMOUS GIANT FUTA COCK VICIOUSLY TEAR YOUR POOR LITTLE BOI HOLE APART!
>>
>>37348639
In the same way that Ganondorf used the triforce to change the world, Zelda changed the timeline to prevent Ganondorf from ever getting into power.
>>
>>37348639
I'm not exactly sure on this, but iirc the end of Ocarina creates some two separate timelines. In the one where Link is sent back in time, Link apparently warns Zelda about ganondorf so they have him executed or some shit and the timeline where Link beat Ganon as an adult leads to the events of wind waker

I'm pretty sure this is the actual explanation that Miyamoto came up with.

Zelda franchise became shit after Twilight Princess anyways. After TP it was just shitty DS Zeldas, skyward shit, and a dark souls ripoff.
>>
>>37347161
>What happened to finding a partner you care about and staying loyal to them.
I've had a GF for five years and we care about each other and are loyal to each other. If you want one then find one, stop reading bullshit on the internet.
>>
I was a friendless sadcunt as a kid too, so I see no appeal in nostalgia

At least as an adult I have a decent amount of control over myself and my life
>>
>>37348744
>a dark souls ripoff.
Fuck off, Sonyfag
>>
File: 1479766133646.png (13KB, 462x546px) Image search: [Google]
1479766133646.png
13KB, 462x546px
>>37347161
>parents forced me to stop hanging out with a girl when we were young
>banned from having sleepovers
>they must've thought we'd do stuff even though we were only 11
>only wanted to play games and hold her hand sometimes
>>
>>37348918
Kill yourself, Nintendo shillcuck.

BotW is a shitty dark souls rip off and you know it. Go play Witcher 3 if you want a very similar game, but like 4x better with a plot that isn't complete garbage.
>>
>>37347161
>What happened to finding a partner you care about and staying loyal to them
Feminism did.
>>
>>37348177
>tfw wanted romance since childhood
>only grown more bitter over the past 20 years
>>
>>37349588
>teachers always separated me and female friend for talking to each other too much in class, despite other groups of boys and girls doing the same
normies actively seek the destruction of robots' happiness
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.