[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are hardly any robots left on this board. R9k is quickly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7480.png (10KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7480.png
10KB, 321x339px
There are hardly any robots left on this board. R9k is quickly becoming a forum for normies to vent about their normie problems.

Robots, where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>37345671
I know im gonna sound like a /pol fag when I say this but you gotta admit during the election 4chan was put on the spotlight for normies to find
>>
>>37345740
But that's right

We got invaded by TD faggots who spread to other boards and constantly shitposted about politics in non-political threads
>>
>>37345671
It all went wrong when robot9001 opened.
This board never should have come back.
>>
>>37345671
The larger a community becomes, the more inclusive it needs to be. Communities that don't become more inclusive with time would normally begin to die out.

Because /r9k/ became more inclusive, more and more normies were attracted to the site, exponentially lowering the quality. Because of the nature of /r9k/ - no specific topic - normies spent very little time to understand the culture, and the board was open to anyone because it didn't require an effort to involve yourself in.

As more normies arrived, the overall average perception of what made up a normie became milder, and normies were accepted because the normies were in the majority.

This is the natural state of these kind of communities. Just keep hopping the obscurity-train, brother, find some new place to sink for a few years until that goes belly-up, too. Leaving the station.
>>
r9k is now a place for normies going through hard times to vent. there's other sites if you want a real board to talk with other robots.
>>
>>37345764
That was /pol/.
/r/the_donald is nothing but a /pol/ reddit colony, anyway. Stop blaming your problems on a board you created.
>>
It was never for you feelfags in the first place.
>>
>>37345826
What are these other sites?
>>
When /pol/ started kekistan then reddit stole it and brought it to /r/the_donald and twitter
>>
File: 1428259928076.png (259KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1428259928076.png
259KB, 500x438px
In early 2015, OC was off the charts, and it looked like "fembot" posters and normalfags were losing control. But it all backfired. We lost Pepe and the board steadily shifted in favor of normalfaggots/shills/agents.

At least we got one victory: "roastie" is still being spread.
>>37345843
The "gentleman" era was boring as fuck and you know it.
>>
>>37345671
Anyone under the age of 19 should be banned. I can guarantee the majority of threads are posted by people 18 or younger. All lonely 18 year old failed roasties who want to feed off betas because of low self-esteem or edgy 16 year old redditors who are into meme XD
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.