[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did prom night go for you /r9k/? www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 45

File: part1.webm (2MB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
part1.webm
2MB, 640x434px
How did prom night go for you /r9k/?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwjqR81Zcs
>>
File: 1469009667433.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469009667433.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>37344572
I wanted to go home and sleep about half-way through. Pretty fucking boring.

The one part I did enjoy though was just sitting outside next to a pond with my date just talking and watching the stars.

But yeah, not worth the hyper.
>>
>>37344572
lt didn't
>>
I stayed at home playing world of warcraft
>>
>>37344572
I had nobody to go with, I didn't even know we were having one.

if only I had had a blonde blue eyed qt to go with....
>>
pretty sure i stayed home playing SC2 ladder
>>
I stayed home and played WoW.
>>
>>37344572

I was pretty sure my date was a lesbian until she tried to plant a tongue-kiss on me

> MFW I'm a homo
>>
File: part2.webm (1MB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
part2.webm
1MB, 640x434px
goddamn you guys are pathetic
>>
>>37344572
Playing minecraft and listening to Stefan Molyneux. I had a great time.
>>
>>37344572
I didn't go, I can't even remember what I did that night.
>>
>>37344572
>didn't go to junior prom, decided i might as well see what it's like senior year
>got asked to prom by an 8/10 stacy at a party
>didn't talk to her at the dance
>didn't dance with her
>didn't sit next to her on the ride back
>never spoke to her again
>>
>>37344722
lel that kissing
qt couple thou.
>>
>>37344722
Remy Lacroix?
orororoor
>>
>>37344722
Is there a link to the video?

P-Please...?
>>
Mentally ill subhuman here. I used to dream for years of what it would be like to be asked out to prom by someone who liked me and have the chance to wear a gorgeous dress and feel like a princess. When prom actually came I just rented an expensive dress and wore it at home. Then I cried and then I leveled my undead rogue
>>
>>37344722
God this shit makes me so fucking mad, kill yourself OP
>>
>>37344572
I drove to a friends house and played magic: the gathering on prom night. didn't actually know it was prom night. I drove by the school and saw all the cars and thought there must have been a soccer game that night
>>
>>37344572
>senior prom
>gf is driving me and some friends to someone's house to get ready and stuff
>we're in station wagon
>get rear-ended by big ass truck
>everyone's ok
>spent rest of the night plagued by existential thoughts about death and the finite nature of human existence
>have decent night anyway
>>
File: 1496029420404.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1496029420404.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
>>37344722
Fucking kys anon kun
>>
I watched a "friend" sperg out because his date (who he paid like 2k+ for) ditched him at the door. He deserved it.
>>
File: part0.webm (1MB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
part0.webm
1MB, 480x400px
>>37344877
>>37344842
u guys jellyrino?
>>
>>37344722
I just want to see the rest of this
>>
>>37344572
>>37344722
why you post this?
>>
>>37344772
Did you gain good levels?
>>
File: 73246.jpg (656KB, 1440x1737px) Image search: [Google]
73246.jpg
656KB, 1440x1737px
>>37344905
wait so are you the roastie or the ugly dude???
>>
>>37344926
to remind us they fucked.
>>
>>37344722
The way they kiss reminds me of when my dog eats leftover spaghetti
>>
>>37344953
I think I hit 80 that night actually
>>
>>37344572
Majority of people don't actually fuck on prom night. It's a delusion fed to you by Hollywood. It's tacky as fuck. And before it starts, I had a date and knew several people who had dates.
>>
>>37344722
>>37344905
You guys Russian? You both look borderline retarded.
>>
File: leboomboom.gif (1MB, 850x580px) Image search: [Google]
leboomboom.gif
1MB, 850x580px
>date got food poisoning, threw up in the bathroom at the restaurant and nearly threw up in the limo
>we never got to dance; I just sat with her in the courtyard for most of the time
>halfway through the dance, I was crowned prom king
>date was ecstatic, got up and wanted to dance with me despite sickness
>because of school tradition that the prom king has to dance with the prom queen, forced to dance with a stacy with pancake makeup, a jersey shore-esque fake tan and a tiger print dress
>afterward, date still was feeling terrible and wanted to go home and pass out
>refused to kiss me goodnight because she didn't want to get me sick
>apologized for being such a bad date, told me to go to the afterparty with her friends and have a good time
>went to the afterparty
>they had a karaoke machine
>screeched out a horrible rendition of Immigrant Song and then sat in the corner and cried afterward

>your prom king, ladies and gents
>>
>>37345029
Godspeed anon, i take you're 110 (if u continued playing)
>>
>>37344722
>tfw listening to Twin Peaks soundtrack while browsing
>the crescendo in the main theme matches perfectly with the moment they start passionately making out

Christ, I was not prepared for that...
>>
>>37345195
I played for like a week in cata, panda and legion. It just sucks now
>>
>>37345185
>prom king
ree chad etc
>>
>>37345206
Yeah i agree with it, maybe i'll see you one day
>>
>no date
>stayed home
>saw some pictures posted on fb afterwards
>>
>>37345216
Hey, I fought off a number of bona fide chads for that title
We were all interviewed on our school's TV channel that played every day during homeroom. I'd been the anchor for the channel since my sophomore year, so I was in my element. The reporter, a friend of mine, took all the candidates into the studio one at a time and asked them the same set of questions, and the last one was "Why do you want to be prom king?"
I was kind of fed up that I'd even been nominated, so I said, "You're asking me why I want to be prom king, and I can't really answer that, because I don't want to be prom king. All the other candidates deserve it more than I do, and I'm confused as to why I was even nominated."
Reporter friend told me immediately afterward, "You're gonna win."
I've always kind of regretted it, because one of the other candidates was actually a cool guy, and his mom had recently passed from cancer. He deserved to have people do something nice for him.
>>
I went with my sister. We only stayed through dinner, talked with a few people, then left. It was pretty boring. I liked dressing up though. I felt very fancy.
>>
>>37344572
>>37344722
FUck I need this so badly. I'm seriously considering going on Craigslist and accepting the first guy who shows interest just to get this kind of sex and affection.

To answer your question, no one asked me to prom. I dropped out before prom even happened.
>>
>>37345580
Girl or guy?

If girl, you shouldn't need craigslist.
>>
I've green texted the full story before but it was alright. My school only had senior prom, went with one of my only friends, originally had a "date" as well but due to the fact that we were unsure if we'd be able to go at all due to a band contest falling on that day it fell through. We sat at a table and danced a bit with some other people from band then ate and watched the normies socialize. Afterward we went to the mandatory school hosted party at a laser tag arcade place, at the end of it there was a magic show they tried to make us watch but the schools megachad/football captain/student council president broke me my friend and some other random guys out to keep playing laser tag then steal some food where he dropped some heavy shit on us about how he was worried about the future and how he thought we'd do better than him in life.
>>
>>37344572
I thought I was still on /tv/ when I saw this, you cheeky bastard
Reposting:
Didn't go, never had a date. Never even had a girlfriend. I went to after-prom though, but only because the school gym was open and I wanted to shoot some hoops by myself because there aren't any good indoor recreational facilities near me and I knew it would be a good time for me to play by myself
>>
>>37344572
entire night i spent walking around the place and seeing if there's something need to be done or hiding in backstage just to make myself occupied to cover up how terribly lonely and stressed i felt while dodging people and the possibility that someone would notice the look on my face and asked me what's wrong
(one of my teachers noticed though and at the end said something like "you didn't really enjoy it, did you? it's a shame but i get you", he was an older but a pretty cool and understanding guy)

probably one of the saddest parts of my life especially when i saw everyone dancing, drinking and having fun while i couldn't fit in
>>
>>37344722
She is so adorable.Sauce?
>>
>pick up date/gf in mom's car
>go to park and take way too many pictures
>go to gfs friend's house and take pictures with her annoying friends
>limo comes, takes us all to dinner
>gf and friends are all gook christians, so no booze
>everyone got the same (cheapest) thing from their large group menu, was mediocre, pretty sure that restaurant closed a couple years later
>go to hotel ballroom
>negroes clustered in one corner, rednecks in another, jews in a third, most spics can't afford to come but they have a group too
>join the pajeet/chink/gook group
>dj has a hard time pleasing all the different racial groups, mostly defaults to dirty rap
>grand total of two slow songs, dance one with gf, one with (female) best friend who is in love with me and gf absolutely hates
>go to school-sponsored afterparty, still no booze, parents are volunteering, snacks and karaoke, friends and I think it's hilarious that the machine has darude sandstorm so we "sing" that
>gf doesn't like my friends so she leaves with hers
>catch a ride to friend's house, have a big sleepover with my friends, stay up until sunrise, sleep a few hours, then make pancakes and swim in her pool, still no booze, gf still being bitter
pretty comfy I guess. not very similar to the movies though
>>
>>37344572
Never went to jr high prom, and I never want to high school prom. I don't regret it.
>>
>>37344968
Are we supposed to automatically know who they are?
>/r9k/ e-celeb roastie shills herself #9,576
>>
>>37344572
Danced a bit with group of friends. I was into parkour during highschool, did a couple handflips and shit. That was fun. Probably bash my face in if I tried doing that now though.
It was weird because it was a catholic school, but they let us dryhump on the dancefloor, guess they wanted to be cool teachers and not ruin our fun as long as it was dancing?
My gf didn't want to go any farther than just essentially foreplay, so I went to an afterparty and just fucked one of the sluts.
I'm like 70% sure she was fucking someone else because what kind of hormonal teenager doesn't want to have sex? I'm assuming I was attractive because i was with other women, but she never broke up with me until the summer after graduation.
Pretty sure the best part of prom was wearing fancy clothes without looking like a total betafaggot. I never did much outside of school, and I work on a computer all day now, so dressing well doesn't really work for my lfiestyle.
Fuck, I love wearing a vest. Makes me feel important.
>>
>>37345470
>I went with my sister.
That's the cringiest thing you can do. Noone irl does that. Only the dorky character on sitcoms does.
>>
>>37345470
>I went with my sister

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>>37344572
didn't go
>>
Prom was alot of fun but i didn't have a date and I didn't get invited to any of the after parties :/
>>
>>37344722
GVS | Silver on point with those L-cancelled wavedash dairs
>>
I stayed home and thought about suicide like any actual robot might have done.
>>
>>37346772
this is the only correct answer

fucking normies.
>>
>>37344572
>>37344722
source and or more my good sir?
>>
File: 1464635744929.jpg (35KB, 552x504px) Image search: [Google]
1464635744929.jpg
35KB, 552x504px
>Went to prom with gf, and 2 of our friends
>Prom was in a tiny ass lobby for a art theater
>School chose to combine junior and senior prom, so it was cramped as hot as fucking balls
>Someone's mom made the food and it was nothing but cupcakes and cookies
>DJ was some faggot who only played 1 slow song the entire night and rest of time played rap music
>Could barely be alone with gf because our friends were orbiting us and being annoying as shit
>Prom King and Queen were two people that I didn't know went to our school
>took 2 hours to get jacket because teachers are fucking retarded and don't know how to properly organize shit
>Scared a teacher after I put foot between door to jacket room and pulled it open when he tried to close it after telling me to wait in line
>Go to Denny's with girlfriend after and talk with friends and other classmates who showed up
>Drop off gf at her house
>Get worst diarrhea of my entire life and commit war crimes in her bathroom for 30 minutes while her family was asleep
>mfw multiple other people got sick because of whoever's cunt mom made the shitty food
If I could do it again I'd of blown it off and stayed home
>>
File: 1392616687145.jpg (302KB, 790x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1392616687145.jpg
302KB, 790x1128px
I'm pretty sure I've told this story here before, but whatever.
>skip jr prom
>go to sr prom because friends are going
>friends are all a bunch of nerds, mostly ask each other out
>but not me, go stag
>already have a decent suit and tie, just wear that
>it's at Angels' Stadium, wtf
>vip lounge is too small to have everything (surprise surprise), just hang out around everywhere
>friends mostly just sitting with their dates talking, barely dancing at all
>not like there was much to dance to anyways, just treacle pop and nigger chants
>decide to go do my own thing, since we can hang out whenever
>eat lots of cookies and junk
>mostly hang out at karaoke
>spend most of the time just looking at the song book trying to gather the courage to sing
>fail at that like usual
>but school has a bunch of good singers, so just listen to them
>only about ten people even cared about prom king/queen
>just go home afterwards
Went about as good as expected. Don't regret going.
>>
it was disappointing

the drinking age is 18 and half of the class were 18 by that point and half were still 17 so a lot of people couldn't get drinks at the bar

in the uk there's not an obligation to go with a date everyone just goes and hangs out with their mates
>>
>>37344572
I got my dick sucked.
>>
>>37344572
Goodish food but everything else was boring. No date. Thought about going to a party but I chickened out cause I'm a faggot. Kinda shit but it's just high school so I don't give a shit
>>
>>37346491
If his sister was hot, why not?
>>
>>37346803
You're probably the only actual robot in here. Sucks that there no place to reliably find someone like you now.
>>
>>37344572
>>37344722
>nobody has posted the sauce yet
>>
>>37347344
yeah what the hell?
>>
My school didn't even have a prom or formal.
>>
>wasn't gonna go but my group consisting of all my friends inthe world decided to get a limo
>one has his gf with him, other two with dates are these pretty girls that they payed to go with and somehow were expecting to fuck later
>real gf is having an after party at hers
>get my first suit
>food is okay, only goo pumpkin soup I've had since
>sit around for the whole thing with friends and dance a bit at the end
>actually have a lot of fun dancing
>go to the afters of about 20 people
>get drunk and smoke a lot of weed with the girl's older cousin who is supposed to be watching we don't do anything dumb or illegal
>while everyone is passing out and making drunk embarrassing speeches I sit by myself and smoke a joint i the early morning
>even talked to a girl at one point

The only memorable moment from high school and I'm just fine with that.
>>
normies get out
if you have friends you're a fucking nomie, this entire thread is normanville GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Bumperoni bumperoni give me the sourceoli
>>
fuck u op give us what we want
>>
>>37346772
>>37346803
I told my parents I was going to prom, but actually got wasted alone in my car, in an empty supermarket parking lot. Does that count?
>>
Dropped out of school a couple years before, stuck wageslaving that day. It's a pretty strange feel, but I probably wouldn't have gone anyway
>>
>junior prom
>gf is college girl
>skip prom, go to some party
>senior prom
>gf is younger
>skip prom
>get high af and have a weird threesome with her and her weirdo friend
>do shrooms with them later
my high school years ruled
>>
I spent the whole day playing Devil May Cry 3, SMT:Nocture featuring Dante from Devil may cry and playing Rouge Galaxy, also some Shinobi and MGS3
>>
>>37344572
i didn't go to any proms cause i had very few friends, i just stayed home and played minecraft
>>
>>37344572
Stayed home and played Halo 3.
>>
>>37344905
>jewellery

trash
>>
File: wxsseax.png (417KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wxsseax.png
417KB, 900x900px
>>37349302
REEEEEEE GET OUT YOU ABSOLUTE NORMIEFUCK, HAVING THREESOMES AND HAVING GIRLFRIENDS? GEEEEEET OUUUUUUUUUT!
>>
I stayed home and cried
>>
>>37344572
Fuck this thread is underage.

Also prom was 15 years ago for me. I didn't go because I had no friends.
>>
got caught fingering her on the dance floor, went home and then pretty much wemb related

hueheuheu :D
>>
>>37350240
also in Ireland we call it a 'debs' (Debut)
>>
I was working because I was already on my own.
>>
Didn't go. Could have asked a really cute blonde girl who followed me around for months, was infatuated with me for some reason, but didn't because I had zero self confidence. Biggest mistake of my life.

Now I'm 25. I'm bi and have only had sex with guys. Have never had a relationship. I could have been a normie but now I'll probably go full gay. Gonna give Tinder and women one last shot though, soon. My self confidence is a lot better but far from great.
>>
>implying I went

Stayed at home, listened to music and jacked off.

Same for uni graduation, masters graduation and professional exams graduation. I managed to avoid everything in last year of uni; yearbooks, prom, graduation and graduation photo. Uni was shit.
>>
Well it's not like I actually went.
>>
>don't wanna go
>friends convince me to go because male friend/crush was going & they heard rumors he was going to ask me out
>be having fun with friends
>crush and his friends come over
>people start pairing up, leaving us alone
>he compliments me on my dress and i on his suit and we just start chatting casually
>start to think him liking me was just a joke and just decide to enjoy the night with no expectations
>until his friends come over and ask if he's "done it" yet
>sweating intensifies.gif
>he takes my hand and starts stuttering
>i want to help him but i'm just frozen
>asshole who pretended he liked me in freshman year comes over and starts roasting the shit out of crush for having bad taste in women
>my friends tell him to fuck off but the damage is done
>crush just says never mind and storms off
>he simply refuses to talk about it at all from then on so i drop it
>spend the rest of the night floating around to my friends and classmates
>later my little sister's ex tries to drag me into a janitors closet for secks
>i tell him to go fuck himself

Over all, it wasn't a bad night but I could have done without all the teenage romance BS.
>>
>>37349302
Fucking normies man. Kill yourself faggot this aint your board REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37350412
Shit man you will regret it.
>>
I played Samurai Shodown 4 with my friend. It was a lot of fun.
>>
>>37344572
Didn't go. I got uninvited by the school at the last minute for poor attendance because I was hospitalized for a month.
>>
File: 456245234.png (187KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
456245234.png
187KB, 261x271px
>>37344572
>never had prom just social
>year 10 social
i went, really tried to enjoy myself and have fun but i all that would happen was people would dance with me for a minute laugh at my stupid dance moves and then focus on their cliche for the rest of the night. In the end i just ended up being alone, never really being invited into any of the group photos but having short conversations with people a knew only for them to talk off a minute late to a bigger group of people.

I was invited to the big after party (seriously nothing fucking special since everyone was invited), and the exact same thing occurred.

>tfw you're normal enough to be approach and be friendly with people but never enough to form an actual friendship
>>
I didn't even go to highschool, normie
>>
Did that one anon ever call the highschool on behalf of that other anon to get the teacher in trouble or whatever? Never did see any followup on that little mission, sadly.
>>
File: 1484645066844.jpg (44KB, 726x683px) Image search: [Google]
1484645066844.jpg
44KB, 726x683px
>come to prom with the two girls I was supposed to escort and dance with and whatever (one a qt jewish nerd with no friends, other damaged family abused but still a qt, they are best friends)
>everyone is looking good in suits and dresses, i'm wearing the cheapest shit my mom got for me (fuck that i'm not throwing hundreds on a suit i'll wear once)
>never danced with those two girls or any others (abused one asked me to dance twice, i was too much of a pussy)
>spend the rest of the night outside at the parking lot behind the building smoking weed with two friends and a teacher
>ate some good foods later
>got tipsy and went for a few more drinks at the local shithole bar that was nearby at like 5am
>raining hard, so glad i'm wearing cheap ass clothes
>dad said he saw me smoking a cigarette (lel) whle he was driving by the place while going home

All in all it was shit but I didn't care about any of it. And still don't. I hated my classmates. I only regret that I smoked weed a few times to fit in but at least I had someone to spend the prom with.
>>
I got asked but didn't go, stayed home and got drunk by myself instead.
>>
>>37350702
I definitely won't, I don't ever keep in touch with anyone from uni and there's nothing to regret, I did fuck all in uni other than get my degree and get the hell out of there. I can't even remember much of uni, I just forgot about it as soon as I could.
>>
>>37350742
>>tfw you're normal enough to be approach and be friendly with people

There's hope for you. Work on your social skills, Anon.
>>
these replies makes me feel like im on 4chad or something
>>
File: 1491073114629.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
1491073114629.gif
97KB, 498x594px
>>37344572
I didn't get to go nor did I even want to go to prom. We had some rule in our school where you had to finish all of your coursework to get an invite to prom, aaaand I decided it wasn't worth doing my boring Food GCSE coursework just for that (I ended up passing the GCSE anyway).

None of my friends went though either, it was mostly just the turbonormies and like one mega autistic kid who only went because mummy and daddy wanted him to go so they could at least pretend their son was popular. There were like 10 afterparties that night though. All of my friends were invited to at least one of those, but I wasn't invited or even plus one-d to any.

Can't remember what I would have done that actual night though, probably just masturbated.
>>
1st one: 18 yo, went okay. Had a quite a hot gf imo, but neither of us were remotely cool. After prom, we went to a desert restaurant with a couple of our other uncool friends ate there. Then me and my gf walked to my place and we hung out in the curtained gazebo thing and fooled around with eachother all night (no penetrative sex, she was worried about pregnancy)

2nd one: Nearly 20 years old, dating 18 yo. Okay looking girl, bit chubby but very pretty face. We both look great though with matching colours and everything. Her parents didn't know me well though and were really stand-off-ish around me despite me being a pretty good guy I think. After Prom we go hangout at a bonfire with a bunch of people. Some I already knew who were more my age, so that was nice. Got high with GF. Was walking around the bonfire and giggled at two chads who were kind of drunkenly fighting. They notice and decide to work together to start confronting me looking to beat me up. Being the total wimp I am I hide behind some girls that I know and they talk the chads down. GF unsurprisingly not in the mood after that display. She says she has a headache and I walk her home and then I go home. No sex or anything despite us having fucked plenty before.

Overall not too bad, could have been worse. Not the super magical nights that I'll remember forever that movies make prom night out to be though.
>>
>>37344572
Withdrew to my room before it started
>>
>>37344638
>with my date

Normie, gtfo.
>>
Stop posting your normalfag stories, and post source, you fagtrons.
>>
>>37344572
I stayed home and played Minecraft, no regrets.
>>
>>37349200
Probably the saddest story ITT
>>
>>37351209
>Not just taking the ugly girl

Come anon, atleast put in some effort into your life
>>
File: 1392869563269.jpg (107KB, 503x690px) Image search: [Google]
1392869563269.jpg
107KB, 503x690px
>>37350972
It's been 7 years now so i'l update you on my progress

>Became extremely cynical of everyone my age after the social
>no longer tricked myself into thinking people actually liked me but just continued to act the way i did because life is easier if people don't have any reason to cause you grief

>hang out in cliches i like a 2nd hand smoker trying to get some form of offhand friendship

>Eventually managed to make a single good friend in a random class who kinda suffered from the same problem i have with being generally approachable but never really liked

>managed to get a girlfriend who was a closet lesbian
>relationship was long distance
>eventually get dumped when she comes out as lesbian

>tfw 6 months of no low libido gf

>job is going well
>no real need to create real friendships at work
>people are there to work and occasionally chat when bored
>fit right in because this has been my life since 2007 and i don't feel bad since i'm not missing out on any secret friendship club that i know of

I've transitioned from cyborg to slightly strange.

I don't hate people anymore, i just feel bad that i will never experience the great things they had in their youth.

While the single friend turned me away from suicidal thoughts and the gf made me like myself again, what has calmed me down is seeing people accept their mediocre middle age social lives. It brings me some joy that i am more prepared than most people for the monotonous daily grind of the future.

While things have only slowly gotten better, if my progress stagnates now, i guess i'm content with continuing on until my body chooses it's time.

Wish you the best of luck also anon, give me another 5 years and i'l hopefully have transition into a borderline normie.
>>
>>37344722
this looks much different than on pornhub

is this really how humans perform the sex or is this staged?
>>
>>37351817
Yes, it's a lot less extreme than what you see in porn.
>>
>>37347278
Nice bait. Here's your you. Although, I do have a suggestion you should browse pol. Redditors seem to like it there.
>>
why post? this is my first post btw. i dont have depression
>>
I had a GF at the time (the only real life gf I've ever had) and we went to different schools. I told her I didn't want to go to her prom or mine because it seemed like a waste of time and money. She ended up going with a "friend" who she started dating quickly after we broke up and she may or may not have cheated on me with him. It's too far in the past for me to ever know or care about at this point. I'm just gonna assume she cheated on me.

Looking back on it, I was such a young fool. We both made mistakes, but I should have just gone to the God damn prom and stopped being such an anti establishment contrarian. Especially if she wanted to go and it was important to her. I passed it for what? A night of PS3?
>>
>>37352694
That's rough buddy.

I also had a gf at the time, the only gf I have ever had. We had been together since Grade 10, but our relationship had been going downhill throughout Grade 12. About a month before the prom, during final exams, we had a huge fight. Don't even remember what it was about. At first I thought nothing of it but then the day final exams ended, she called me and told me that she had been "thinking about our relationship" and decided she didn't want to "continue it anymore". I was pretty upset but sort of expected it at the same time. I still decided to go to prom a week and a half later sans date with my friends. Imagine my surprise when I show up and, less than two weeks after we broke up, my now ex gf has a date. THAT was the talk of the night. Constantly had my classmates coming up to me asking "hey anon who's that dude with your girl?"

I was so pissed off that I stormed off before prom was over. I later found out that the dude with my gf was her neighbour, a university student, and she had been cheating on me during final exams. My friends suspected that the huge fight was just cover for her to justify a breakup. Over the summer between high school and university I deleted Facebook and cut contact with almost everyone I knew. Now I am a failed normalfag in fourth year of uni graduating next year and I have never trusted women again.
>>
>>37351125
thats why you dont giggle at other men you awkward pear-shaped cunt
>>
File: 1494948253005.png (518KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494948253005.png
518KB, 700x800px
>>37344572
Question for anons here who didn't go: how did your parents react to you not going? I didn't want to go so I stayed home and my mom threw a hissy fit
>>
>>37353085

She probably sucked him off at the prom toilets too.

Why didn't you batter him you gay boy?
>>
>>37351523
It's not that sad when you consider the perspective. I'd been regularly pretending to go hang out with friends for quite a while by then, using the time to drink alone or just drive about the country. The only thing that irks me a bit is that mom got me a nice suit and shoes for prom, and I only wore it that one time in my car.
>>
>>37353130
I took the easy way out and told them I was going. See >>37353211 chain. I had tried telling them I didn't wanna go but I could see it wouldn't fly
>>
>>37353182
Why bother? We had broken up at that point. And even if he did fuck her or get his dick sucked by her, he was still just getting my leftovers :^)
>>
I took my oneitis to prom. Genuinely one of the best nights of my life.
>>
>>37350742
Fuck man I did the same shit. Except I didn't talk to anyone and I was seated at the fob table.

After-party was shit although some Chad saw me by myself and offered me to sit with the other chad and Stacie's. For some Fucking reason I denied and I heard him say "well I tried". Regret that shit years later, I could be normal
>>
>>37344572
Stayed home. Seems like a waste to spend $40 on a ticket along with $200 on a suit just so that I could have "muh memories".

I enjoyed high school and had plenty of friends. Due to different long-term interests, we all ended up splitting ways. They were all unproductive pot heads who just wanted to "go with the flow maaan. just write music man!". Don't get me wrong, drugs are fun, but they just let the substances define their identity. The immaturity and lack of structure got frustrating.
>>
File: 1491105413630.jpg (13KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491105413630.jpg
13KB, 250x200px
>>37344572
Friends all had dates and had the time of their lives. Me and my best friend went to the movies got some tendies and played MW2 until we both passed out. Even my mom went to prom but my dad did the 70s equivalent of what I did
>>
I fapped to traps
>>
SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING S A U C E GODDAMMIT
>>
Senior prom was literally the worst night of my life and basically the beginning of the end.

>dating super qt girl for about a year, no sex because she was really conservative but I'm fine with it because I'm legit in love with her and presumably she with me
>we're both really jazzed up for prom and spend weeks planning out our outfits etc
>her parents adore me and are happy to pay for everything, get us a private limo (this will be important later)
>get to prom
>dance together and it's all dreamy and wonderful and I'm almost crying I'm so happy
>in walks this fuckwad named Marty who isn't that great at sports but was very much the stereotypical jock alpha male of the school
>he's drunk and it's obvious but teachers let him in anyway because muh sportsball
>he has no date or she's fucked off, who knows
>at one point I have to go use the restroom, come back and see him doing that thing Chads do where they kinda get a girl's back up against the wall and brace themselves with one arm
>instant hate eruption but I keep it cool and just walk over and find a way to pry her out of his clutches
>don't even ask what was going on, didn't want to make it an issue
>we dance some more and then she says her friend Amy is in the parking lot distressed because her date didn't show
>about thirty minutes pass and she's still not back, Marty has also disappeared
>forty five minutes
>fuck this I'm going to go check
>head out into the parking lot and the limo driver is off smoking a cigarette a few dozen yards from the car, don't see anyone else
>slink up to the limo to see if maybe she's talking to Amy in it
>blood runs fucking cold when I get close enough to see though the window
>the sight of my gf literally getting assfucked by Marty is forever seared into my goddamn brain, I seriously dream about this and have like ptsd flashbacks to this day
>I stand there for who knows how long, watching in horror
>out of nowhere, hand on my shoulder
>cont
>>
>>37354187
>cont
>limo driver starts to ask me if we're ready to go but soon sees what I'm staring at
>he freaks out and rips open the door, makes a big scene because he's responsible for the car etc etc
>f2f looks up at me and screams, Marty is literally so drunk he can't tell what's going on
>I just turn around and walk away, wander streets all night with my head just numb and blank
>somehow make it home at some ungodly hour and fall asleep face down on my bed, still wearing my suit
>next day I wake up and the entire state has heard what happened
>everyone, even her parents are scared I'm going to off myself
>she becomes a social outcast, can't even look in my direction for rest of year
>I withdraw completely, blow off going to college, develop depression that quickly spirals into other issues
>been 6 years since that night and now I just live on disability and barely leave my room, parents don't even try to push me out because they've seen the entire devolution

Life is shit.
>>
>>37354301
if this is not fiction, anon I am sincerely sorry for you, have you ever considered leaving everything behind and moving somewhere else?
>>
>>37354374
Yeah. With a bullet.
>>
File: 1469575088069.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1469575088069.png
74KB, 213x233px
>whole night date is dropping hints about hooking up
>when we are eating she ask if I am a virgin
>say "yes"
and like that the mood was killed, I ended up taking care of drunk her for the rest of the night and she rejected me the next day, guess I'm going to college as a kv
>>
>>37354301
>she becomes a social outcast

At least there's a silver lining, anon.
>>
>>37354391
no, learn a new language, move to somewhere in northern europe, never look back
>>
>Be homeschooled
>Never went to prom
>Hate everyone that did, even though I know I shouldn't

Homeschooling your children is child abuse.
>>
I didn't go. After school was over, I went home and finished some homework, probably played some video games, had dinner and went to bed.

High school proms are only for losers who think high school was the only high point of their life. Overall a waste of time, money, and energy. No one liked me anyway, so I didn't see the point in going.
>>
>>37354455
So I can relive that night over and over again in a snowy landscape as opposed to my bedroom?

I don't think you get how this works.
>>
I literally got cucked. My date fucked her ex after prom.
>>
>>37354301
If that's true that's fucking terrible, sorry you got taken advantage of that fucking whore m8.
>>
>>37346310
how can you not be suspicious with her ? if i were you i would be thinking that she cheated on me. if i had a gf i will always think she's cheating on me.
>>
>>37354474
This. There is no real reason to waste your money on such a trivial event.
>>
>>37354447
Yeah except after hs she went on and did the normie thing. Went to college, got a degree of some sort and married a dude she met there. Has two kids and a normal, nice life.

Meanwhile I spent years of self-loathing masturbating to her normiebook profile pictures and eating lorazepam like it's fucking Skittles.
>>
>>37354496
why don't western girls have moral ? it's pretty bizzare to me that girls in the west can just fuck people like that without consideration. only the most whitewashed trash with tattoos do that in my country. jeez.
>>
>>37354545
Because shaming people, speciffically "victims of the system," for their own bad decisions is viewed as bad because "I WAS JUST A TEEN LOL"
>>
File: 1494805169197.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1494805169197.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>37344572
>tfw no girl wants to go to the prom with me
>got over it, deciding completely absenting the prom
>classmates were like "no anon, that's not how this works!"
>teacher supports them
>literally got assigned to the quiet but decent 6.5/10 girl
>she suddenly openly displays disgust about this idea
>heard she cried because of this
>felt like a complete shit too, hated every atom of myself

fast forward to the prom night

>after the official ceremony she literally pushed me away from her and avoided me for the rest of the time
>all i wanted was to apologize, even when it was for something that wasn't my fault
>eventually headed to the bar
>began the self-pity drunk process
>3 hours later i passed out in a puddle of my vomit outside on the ground
>noticed few phones flashing as people were taking picture of me
>woke up at the hospital's sobering-up cell

two days later
>"anon you're such a disgusting pig"
>"anon we gave you the chance and you fucked it up really bad"

all i've done was just confirming the status of mine that i've already got
>>
File: 1495948076857.jpg (52KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1495948076857.jpg
52KB, 604x453px
>>37344572
I broke up with my ex a bit before prom, but still went with her. She ended up going off on her own halfway through, "dancing" with other guys. He dad's a preacher, I called him up and told him what she was up to and told him that she would be needing a ride home. I left her there and went with my friends to Denny's.
>>
>>37354529
Stop obsessing over a fucking whore and punishing yourself because of it m8,
>>
>>37354621
I'll get right on that. Thanks anon, you be shown me the light.
>>
File: 1496073941621.png (134KB, 376x283px) Image search: [Google]
1496073941621.png
134KB, 376x283px
>>37354584
What a bunch of assholes. I'm sorry about that, anon. I would've gone with you. :'c
>>
>>37344572
Got high with my friend the night before and got arrested. Was not allowed to go to prom so played SSX on gamecube with that same friend instead.

Overall was a good night
>>
>>37354584
What was the official ceremony?
>>
>>37354648
if your gonna sit in agony, at least try doing something like I said, like going somewhere else. It will refresh your mind and give you a sense of presence. You have been living in the past. When was the last time you went by yourself to somewhere unkown with no way back?
>>
>>37344572

I didn't go.
Told parents I was going so they gave me some money and left for the whole night in case I bring a chick home.

Ate some shrooms I got from a guy who owed me, got drunk and blasted really weird music on my speakers while watching porn.
>>
>>37354825
I can literally tell you how many times I have left the house since that happened 6 years ago. It's 27, all but 2 being for mental health stuff.

Maybe I'm just wallowing in self hate and self pity, but this isn't just some routine depression that everyone gets. There have been entire weeks where I didn't get out of bed. I used to be kinda lanky and athletic and now my body's wasting away from vitamin d deficiency and the occasional bedside.

I really just want to die but it's like the last thing I've got that that bitch didn't take away from me.
>>
File: jack.jpg (7KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
7KB, 295x200px
>>37354648
You being sarcastic m8?

You'd rather stay a defeatist cuck for the rest of your life because of some dumb whore?

You deserved it, get fucked faggot.
>>
>>37354958
Bedsore, not bedside
>>
File: 1492884087098.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492884087098.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>37354693
youre too kind, thanks. id most probably politely decline your offer because im well aware of what i am and i dont want to drag someone else to my level

>>37354811
here in my country each class has only one prom night and thats just few months before the final tests. the ceremony is just an introduction of each soon-to-be-graduates by names and a short dance off in pairs. then the guests toss small change coins as a symbolic wish of a good future and then it's more or less free for all.

damn, those memories still sting even almost 10 years later
>>
>>37354970
Don't get me wrong, man, I fucking loathe her. And if I could just magic it all away I would. But it's that visceral response to the shit in my head that just keeps me paralyzed. I'd take death if I could but I can't even summon the energy for that anymore.
>>
>>37344572
We dont do that in my country
>>
>awkwardly danced for a bit
>sat with friends (some of which I haven't seen since prom)
>left feeling underwhelmed
>got changed and went to an after party with friends
>I was the only one there uninvited but people sneak in all the time so fuck it
>party had a doorman with a list
>everyone getting in with ease
>try backing out but I got caught up in the queue
>had an awkward exchange with the doorman trying to explain why I'm not on the list
>host lets me in out of pity
>drink 2 beers and leave

Prom is criminally overrated
>>
File: 1482900887894.jpg (65KB, 605x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482900887894.jpg
65KB, 605x640px
>>37344572
Never went. I went to a small technical school with a class of like 150 kids from all over the county and I was that weird kid who had a really weird sense of humor you either loved or hated. I wasn't really ever popular or attractive and no girl would have wanted to go with me anyways because I hate parties and large social gatherings. I remember staying home and browsing r9k and pol, listening to Porcupine Tree, jerking off and going to bed.

Told my parents I wasn't going to go straight out at the beginning of the year. Mom insisted I go but luckily my dad defended me because he knows that I don't like parties and I'm not a popular kid because he was like me growing up. Just as a little aside, I hated high school because of the student body. Since I went to that school which was considered a school for "more intelligent" kids everyone there was a self righteous pseudo intellectual douche and I was happy that I didn't make any lasting friends there. Glad that two years later in uni I'm finding a lot of kids are just like me so I have a decent amount of friends now, still no gf.
>>
>>37355039
Man I can't even say how much I feel sorry for you. Please don't let her win. You deserve better, as a human being. Get back at her by showing that she has no effect on you.

>>37355212
You're basically me. Weird sense of humour with like 5 people who thought I was hilarious and 55 who thought I was a cunt, hated parties, didn't go to prom because my dad defended my decision not to, since he was at home watching the hockey game while his Class of 1980 went to prom. I stayed home playing Vidya with my elementary school friends. I made literally zero lasting friends from High School so it doesn't even matter to me that I didn't go for the "memories".

On a somewhat unrelated note, I found out years later while smoking weed with my dad that he didn't lose his virginity until he was 24 and with my mom, who had already been with someone else before him. He never met any girls before because he hated going to parties and couldn't hold his liquor. I have a feeling I am going to end up just like my old man.
>>
>>37355566
ayy a full house

Yeah that'd be great and all if it would actually amount to anything. I haven't talked to her since that night but judging by her normiebook she's moved right along in life. I doubt she even thinks of me outside of the occasional pang of regret. Assuming I got my shit together it's not like I'd really be sticking it to her or anything.
>>
>>37355566
Good numbers, but anyways that's odd because I'm pretty both my mom and dad were virgins before they met and they were both each other's first relationships. Kind of funny how they met because they worked at a kmart part time to pay for their college education. Kind of sad that it's now closed down. Not sure if they had sex before they had my older sister but they got married in 90 and had my sister in 93 and dated since 87 so my guess is most likely.
>>
Fucked my ex in the toilets and then got drunk and fucked my crush at the after party. Best night ever
>>
>>37355768
I honestly thought my dad was the one with carnal knowledge, because my mom is sort of a dorky goody two shoes and always has been whereas my dad has always been athletic and slightly rebellious, which are qualities women like. What I didn't know is that he also used to be borderline autistic when talking to girls, just like me. Doesn't really bother me if either one of my parents weren't virgins, as long as they weren't sluts. Which is actually fairly common among boomers and Gen X types (on average they had far more sexual partners in life than Millennials, despite the fact that /r9k/ and /pol/ regularly decry the whole sexual liberation and collapse of morality thing)

The fact that I found this out actually gives me hope. I'm going to be turning 24 in a week and I'm still a virgin, although not kissless at least. Even if you miss your chance at prom, my existence is proof you get other chances.
>>
I tried to convince my dad to let me suck his bepis but all I got was a cuddle. Still worth it desu
>>
>>37356344
hawt :3 are you a girl (male)?
>>
>>37344572
Fuck this goddamn shit life. This is probably what my oneitis was doing with her date the night of prom. Killing myself soon hopefully tho
>>
>>37356401
No I'm a male (male) origami
>>
>>37344572
> How did prom night go for you /r9k/?

Cringey as all fuck.

I was a senior, khv, had never been on a date before, etc.

I was in the band, and there was a freshman girl who played the flute who I asked to the prom. She accepted. We had never had a conversation prior to me asking her to the prom.

At the prom, we didn't talk. I think we might have had one dance together or something -- it was all so awkward I think I've blocked almost the entire evening out of my mind. Afterward, we didn't talk. I just drove her home. When I stopped the car in her driveway, she bolted out of the car.

That was it. I had no interaction with her afterward. Thank god there was only one month left in my senior year, and we were doing street marching so I didn't have any reason to come into contact with her during band (she was many rows away from me).

Not surprisingly, I eventually ended up achieving Wizard status.
>>
>still no salsa

Fuck off with these gay ass stories, and post source.
>>
>>37354467
Are you a virgin now anon?
>>
>>37356747
Yikes, that was close. Glad you saved yourself anon
>>
i don't think they have something like prom here. what's the point of it, anyway?
>>
File: 1466961389339.jpg (81KB, 659x667px) Image search: [Google]
1466961389339.jpg
81KB, 659x667px
>>37354301
kek, obsessing this much about a roastie
>>
>>37357000
fucking mirin'
b-but she is a robot now!
>>
>>37344572
I went to an all autism school so we thankfully didn't do normie things
>>
>>37356990
2 fukk bitches >:)
>>
>>37356747

>ask a girl to prom that you have never spoken to, especially a fucking freshman
>espect her to not be awkward around you unless you can talk to her

dude wtf were you thinking? you gotta go with someone you can at least talk to. granted, girls are stupid as fuck but if you talk to them they will respond positivley
>>
File: 1494129453841.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494129453841.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
>>37344572
I didn't go to my prom. I went home and played World of Warcraft instead.

No regerts.
>>
>>37354584
>>tfw no girl wants to go to the prom with me
>>classmates were like "no anon, that's not how this works!"
>>teacher supports them
>>literally got assigned to the quiet but decent 6.5/10 girl

I would have given anything if my classmates gave a shit about me having a date to the prom.

It was extremely clear to me that everyone saw me as "that guy who will never get a date". People would openly laugh at the idea of me every being able to date anyone or get a girlfriend.

Part of it was my looks (I looked about 3 years younger than I was, and I was unusually scrawny), and part of it was the whole "shy, smart, and serious" syndrome. It especially hurt that I excelled in things like math and computers.

I'm sure that if some girl had gotten "linked" to me in the rumor mill, she would have been mercilessly laughed at and teased about it. Fortunately, no girl ever had to suffer through that.

I got the last laugh by ending up professionally successful and eventually rich. But I'll always consider myself to be "that guy who will never get a date" -- I can't see myself any other way.
>>
>>37344572
I stayed home and played video games, just like every night.

My mom's friend was shocked and almost disgusted that I didn't go, but women hated me and I had no money so there's no way in hell even the ugly stupid chicks would go with me.

Even if I had the money at the time I'd forgo the prom and just get a whore to guarantee me getting laid.
>>
File: 1487147707056.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1487147707056.png
440KB, 645x1260px
I took the only girlfriend I ever had to my senior prom.

It's was a very shit night that has a very petty story so I'll just give the highlights

>Spent over 300-400 dollars of my hard earned money with my part time job as a bus boy
>Expenses included tuxedo, the stupid little flowers you put on each other that cost like 50 bucks, prom tickets were expensive as fuck, and the food before going to the actual prom its self.
>Picking her up before the day happened involved her Danny Trejo looking dad threatening me if she wasn't home on time
>Have a good time with everyone
>Suddenly the actual event happens
>She gives me the cold shoulder 99% of the night
>Take her home and say good night
>I broke up with her about 2 weeks later because of how one sided the whole relationship was

She never even told her parents I was her boyfriend at the time, just her "date".

This is why I'm single at 23
>>
>>37357186

what job do you do anon?

$$dolla dolla bill yall
>>
>>37344572
I didn't go because I didn't have a date so it seemed pointless to me. Didn't give a fuck. Ten years later I'm still a virgin, who cares. Doesn't even matter.
>>
I don't even remember, I think I hung out with some people who werent graduating and watched a crap movie
>>
File: Ancap.jpg (13KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Ancap.jpg
13KB, 227x222px
We were all betas so no one on my table got a gf and we just sat eating buffet food. I won an award.
Oh, and a drag queen (man) was elected to be prom queen while all the chads and stacies voted the small hairy sweaty kid who played minecraft for 8 hours a day to be prom king. That was pretty funny. Nothing really happened.
>>
>>37354467
there have been successful people that have been homeschooled though
>>
I stayed home and played League of Legends all day. That was back when I was addicted to that game.

I didn't go because it was really expensive, I hate parties/dances, and didn't want people making fun of me. People made fun of me at school all the time, so they would have been relentless at prom.
Never felt like I missed out.
>>
Didn't go, shitposted on /v/ instead.
>that was 7 years ago
Holy fuck is my life a joke
>>
>>37357112
>dude wtf were you thinking? you gotta go with someone you can at least talk to

That's hilarious -- actually expecting me as an 18 year old to have understood that at the time. I didn't know shit about that stuff when I was 18. I had never talked to a girl, never been on a date, nothing.

Plus, I had no choice -- it was either don't go to the prom, or go with someone I didn't know.
>>
My boyfriend wouldn't take me, so I went with his best friend, who also had a crush on me. They were just going to play video games like any other day. We were in the same school in the same year.

Anyways, we ended up fooling around at his house afterwards, I broke up with him the day after and they got into a big fight. It's been two years since then and none of us talk to each other anymore.
>>
>>37357394
Original whore
>>
Only single girl in my social circle. There were 14 year olds with dates at our senior ball.

Realized I was going to die a virgin.
>>
>>37357244
>what job do you do anon?

I was a software engineer, and prior to that I was on the faculty of a university teaching computer science. I retired two years ago, and I now live on my portfolio of stock holdings. (Ironically, most of my money came from stock investing, not from my successful professional career.)
>>
Prom was always weird, you had all those stereotypes you heard about and were true like

>That one girl with the 24 year old boyfriend who looks incredibly out of place
>The actual genuine high school couples
>The nerdy friends who just went for the hell of it and sat the tables all night on their phones or whatever
>The drama department kids who basically fucked each other
and
>The hispanic/black/ethnic kids who went and were the only ones who had a lot of fun
>>
>>37344722
jesus christ that look in her eyes.

i feel so fucking sad now thx faggot
>>
>>37344572
stayed home and played skyrim, had a pretty good time
>>
>>37344722
>Terka poruchal wczesniej od ciebie
uuuu ponczuchy :DD
>>
>>37344572
>tfw didn't even remember prom was a thing until a month after that fact when i found a four month old prom dress catalog under some papers in the kitchen
I didn't actually go to a regular high school nor did we have money nor did i have friends nor did have any suitors so it passed under my radar pretty easily.
>>
>>37349806
>there are people this young all over 4chan
>>
>>37344572
Not going cause seeing my failed crush is too much in the feels
>>
>>37345185
>food poisoning
>didn't kiss me because she didn't want me to get sick
She was a really bright one, wasn't she?
>>
>>37353130
They really encouraged me to go but then just quietly backed off when I told them I didn't see a reason to go without a date. I know they wanted me to, but they were fine with it in the end and didn't talk about it.
>>
>>37357503
>>37357186

Nothing happened with the quiet girl?
>>
>>37344753
>Remy LaCroix
Are you blind?
Also, she's now pregant so she's stopped doing porn. RIP
>>
I stayed at home and played Ocarina of Time. A few days prior I asked a classmate to go to the prom with me and she told me she was going with her cousin. I only asked because I thought going to prom was something I was expected to do, like it was an important life event. But really I hated my school and my hometown and I'm glad I didn't bother going to prom. I moved away from there and never talk to the people I went to school with and I'm much happier now.
>>
>>37354958
if you do go down take her with you
>>
>>37344572
I stayed home and watched American Beauty

Its a good film
>>
File: 1490882274499.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1490882274499.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>>37344572
Stop it anon. This is just cruel.
>>
I didn't go

Very originally original
>>
>>37344722
>>37351817
No, these two people are very bad at sex and it's laughable that everyone ITT is obsessing over this shit lmfao
>>
>>37357302
>small hairy kid go be prom king
See this is why I wouldn't go. I knew I'd be the subject of ridicule somehow. And I also didn't want to waste 300$ that I didn't have
>>
File: ts99FdR6.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ts99FdR6.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>37344572
Why would I go to an event where I was unwanted and unable to find a date?>>37353130
They didn't care too much, they told me to go at first, I told them I wasn't going and they took the hint.
>>
> I went with no date khhv. Left early and did not atted the after party because im an awkward loser.
> 4chan and LoL the rest of the night
> early 20s and still khhv neet

Reee at all the fucking normies here with their dates and limos. Robots are ironically a dying species on r9k.
>>
>>37344638
I danced with the ugliest girl in the room.
Also I played a few songs, which were pretty well received. I guess you could say it was an alright evening.
>>
>>37354467
Homeschoolers have prom too
>>
>>37358364
>>37353130
Same here. My parents are divorced so only my mom talked to me about it. I remember saying "no one would want to go with me".
>>
It went like any other party I attended in high school . I didn't want to be there and it was really obvious. I remember clearly this one dude was mad at me for not having a good time; he called me out in front of everyone. I just hate dancing and was terrible at socializing (still kinda am 6 years later)
>>
>>37344572
Wonderful, i played videogames all night and passed out after drinking one bottle of vodka
>>
>>37347344
I N33D SAUCE
>>
>>37358367
I seriously don't get the massive influx of normies here or why they even come here. This place used to be entirely different. Normies truly infiltrate and ruin everything, and the worst part about it is that they don't do it for a reason. They don't even think about it, they just move from place to place infecting any possibly good thing like viruses.
>>
File: devil_pepe.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devil_pepe.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>Don't get asked nor ask anyone, who would I go with anyways. Group of outcast friends ends up the same way.
>On prom night, decide to go throw traffic cones in a local road with friends. Fun to watch how cars react and if people get pissed at us.
>See parking lot full of cars, time is 11 pm. thats weird lets check it out.
>All the cars belong to kids in our grade, realize this must be where they met up to get on the party bus.
>Friend of mine happens to have some car markers in his car from swim team. Decide to have some fun with their cars.
>Write some pretty fucked up/insensitive stuff on their cars, who cares
>Find a BMW belonging to a Chad, write across his windshield, "FRANCES JOHNSON IS A WHORE". She was the girl he took to prom.
>Didn't think much of it
>Couple days later hear about how a lot of the girls especially Frances Johnson ended up in tears that night. Apparently the guys want to kill whoever it was with the markers.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>Fast forward 4 years and my friend with the car markers has been in a 2+ year relationship with Frances Johnson(name changed for story).
>She talks about that night sometimes, says its one of the worst memories she has.
>TFW she still has no idea it was us.
>>
>>37353839
What did your dad do? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>37344572
Sat at home and played WoW. Pretty nice.
>>
>>37357394
Joking aside, this happened with two of my best friends. Except one (let's call him A) ended up fully penetrating the other's (B) girlfriend (K). Ironically it was K's older sister who ended up breaking the news, because she had been cheated on previously and told K "never to be a skank like that". So that was her way of getting back at K for disobeying her.

For years I was sort of stuck in the middle and had to listen to A and B bitch about the other when I was seeing them (separately of course, they never talked to each other again). B and K were in a relationship for about 14 months but then K left him for another one of our friends (G). While she was with G, she offered to fuck me once while drunk (yes I was an idiot still in contact with her) and when I decline she ended up fucking someone else we knew. It was clear to us that this girl was going to ruin all of us. Eventually I ended up staying friends with an increasingly bitter A and cutting everyone else loose, either because they continued associating with K, or wouldn't apologize for being a cunt in the first place (B). And the fallout extended far beyond our circle of friends. To this day I cannot fucking believe how much damage one single slut caused. It still turns me off of relationships.
>>
>>37358343
was going to post this
originaI
>>
>>37354484
this is gonna sound normie as fuck but you gotta move on. Dont let that bitch ruin your life.

Thats what a special forces soldier once told me. Trust me they go through hard shit as well even though theyre chads.
>>
>>37354432
never EVER show any weakness to women. You only do that in a relation.

One weakness shown is one extra filter for them an d theyll go for the next.
>>
File: cumfetti.gif (907KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
cumfetti.gif
907KB, 255x191px
>>37344722
She doesn't enjoy having sex with him at all.
>>
>>37354301
hey man you can still salvage yourself
>>
Fuck off underage normies
>>
>>37344964
I actually sent that very pic to a group that had my teacher in it
>>
>my school only had senior prom
>every senior would get two tickets (one for a guest)
>in sophomore year the hot, tall, thicc mulatto volleyball captain wanted to take me and fuck me after (I was a scrawny manlet)
>she pissed me off somehow so I told her to forget it
>Junior year nobody asked me because I had a "gf" (halfnerd halfstoner qt that wasn't even my type idk why I was with her, only fingered her once) but some senior girls would have been happy to take me (the librarian, who was like the school mom and would help set up people for prom, asked me if I wanted to go and I said no thanks)
>dropped out before my senior year
I'm 20 now
maybe I'll go to a girls prom this year or next year kek
>>
>>37344572
i played counterstrike and stayed home.
i didn't have a oneitis so i didn't really care
>>
>>37360433
>dropping out of high school

I am amazed people actually do this, high school was child's play compared to everything that came after
>>
>>37350702
No. He won't. He'd only regret it if he was a normie who would enjoy something like that or have sex from going, which he wouldn't.
>>
>>37360479
>i played counterstrike
So much better than the guys that stayed home playing wow
>>
>>37357228
>wasted 400 on a roastie

Holy cuck man why did you do that to yourself? Have some selfrespect.
>>
Pretty sure this is latex chan
>>
>>37360791
yeah but not everyone likes playing with children ya pedo
>>
>>37353130
My mom wanted me to get out of the house and encouraged me to go, but I really didn't want to waste my time (and money). I didn't see her most of that night except for going downstairs to get food, but I could tell she was sad.
>>
>>37360433
Why did you drop out?

Origi
>>
i went to prom with a guy friend as a joke

Its been over 10 years since prom and graduation and I still painfully cringe everytime I think about it. I ripped up the picture and hope it never sees the light of day. Pretty sure thats when my parents started suspecting I was gay.
>>
>>37361187
In all fairness, she was a very sweet girl, we just had 0 compatibility and it was fairly obvious she was heavily protected by her parents.
>>
I played Sonic&Sega Allstars Racing: Transformed on my own in my parents attic.

It was fun.
>>
>>37361419
I went to prom with another girl as a bit of a joke and I let her finger me for laugh afterwords, then we dated for another 8 years as this kind of unspoken prank on each other then I asked her to marry me for the lulz and we're going to adopt a couple children one day for the bantz.

Hope my parents don't think I'm a lesbian though.
>>
>>37361511
Lesbians are inhuman
>>
>>37361419
that joke is pretty gay
>>
>>37354301
Could you imagine? Having your penis in her? That was supposed to be you, man...
>>
>>37344572
I didn't go, it was 20 or 40 for admition into the old gym, I also knew they were only going to order 5-10 pizzas and charge for drinks.

They had no DJ either only a boom box with a small music selection that did repeat from what I overheard the next day.

I knew a majority of this was going to happen since I overheard staff in the office talk about it with some P.E. teachers. I was late to school.
>>
>>37344572
danced with the most beautiful girl from school who asked me. Though she had a couple years older chad bf at the time.
Went to the after party and got drunk and watched people dancing and having fun. Then got a ride from another chad who made me pay for everyone in the car.
I haven't touched or talked to a girl since then
>>
>>37361661
Not like I would've gone, I prefer to stay away from crowds if at all possible.
>>
File: 1487261284993.png (283KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1487261284993.png
283KB, 945x945px
>>37354187
>>the sight of my gf literally getting assfucked by Marty is forever seared into my goddamn brain, I seriously dream about this and have like ptsd flashbacks to this day
Fucking hell, that gave me bad feels. Even I get PTSD now.
>>
>>37361511
Please kill yourself. Your post made me want to vomit.
>>
>>37354447
She's a hole you faggot, and holes will always get help from whiteknights.
This story of anon is just another good reason that should be added to a gigantic archive of why all holes should be removed and replaced with android holes.
>>
>>37353130
they didnt even care and i never even told them about it as at that time my mom was dying from cancer
>>
>>37344572
this is LITERALLY what its like to lose your virginity in your teen years
>>
File: IMG_7118.jpg (43KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7118.jpg
43KB, 720x540px
>>37354301
I was not ready for this feels. I've been cucked by a girl but seeing it firsthand must be traumatizing.
>>
All I did was just sit at a table and play Fallout shelter because "dancing" isnt dancing during proms unless its slow dancing.
>>
I didn't go and so missed out on my nerdy friends group all going together, which wasn't fun. Had planned to go with my girlfriend but she dumped me a couple of weeks before, turned out she was cheating with chad. only got a kiss from her and I still hurt today
>>
>>37360072
>caring if the woman enjoys sex
Grow up.
>>
>>37362453
congratulations, this is the edgiest post I've read today
>>
>>37361377
well I was having a hard time, psychotics and antisocial tendencies, if not a full blown antisocial personality.
HOWEVER I didn't fully understand at that point that I should have just floated through that last year, I still could have passed. wrestling was important to me, though, and I was like I'd rather have no season than a bad season... that and stressing over college when I didn't even want to go and I should have just been trying to get through the school I was already in.
>>
>>37344926
it's me and my prom date.
>>
>>37354301
look dude I imagine it was tough in the moment but you've gone through the time of the relationship 6 times as long as the relationship itself. How you are acting 6 years later is not a result of what has happened to you, it is a result of YOU. Getting cheated on like that didn't make you who you are today, it was one factor. Take responsibility for who you are, stop blaming your entire life's problems on one bimbo back in high school who you barely knew (a one year relationship is fucking nothing in the grand scheme of life ) and go to college, join clubs, stop using your past to define you and if you were able to find a qt conservative(ish) gf once then with a little bit of luck and effort you can find another down the line
>>
File: 1478477955727.jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1478477955727.jpg
14KB, 384x384px
>>37344572
>that webm
>yfw you will never have a gf because your face is 1/10

t-thanks a lot op
>>
File: 1482012248332.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482012248332.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>37344572
went without a date because mom forced me and i didnt want to disappoint her so i went.
>>
>>37344905
Oooooh now i remember her. She was fun.
>>
>>37344722
This dumb slav doesn't know shit. She wants to kiss while getting fucked and he ignores her, then she wants to get fucked and then he pulls out.

Smh senpai
>>
File: IMG_1458.jpg (39KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1458.jpg
39KB, 500x374px
>>37355768
>Not sure if they had sex before they had my older sister but they got married in 90 and had my sister in 93 and dated since 87 so my guess is most likely.
yeahhhhh thatd be my guess too...
are you underage
>>
>>37361824
>all holes should be removed and replaced with android holes.

Well, we can't replace them all otherwise the species would die out.

But what's the best ratio of droid-holes to bio-holes? 100 to 1 maybe?
>>
>>37351082
Most of the replies are saying it sucked or they didn't go though.
>>
>>37351523
His actually sounds like the most enjoyable story.
>>
>>37344645
weirdo, piss off
>>
>>37354301
>Having any compassion or feelings for women
You knew where you were getting into
>>
>>37359480
>someone wrote something mean about me once
>worst memory I have
women truly do have life on easy mode
>>
>>37344722
post the saucce already, reeeee

also where can i find more like this?
>>
>>37353130
My parents probably didn't even know it was going on or just didn't care. Pretty based.
>>
>>37354301
>been 6 years since that night and now I just live on disability and barely leave my room, parents don't even try to push me out because they've seen the entire devolution

Holy shit, dude. You have to find someone else or improve yourself somehow. You're like a normie so caught up in normiedom bullshit you made yourself a robot.
>>
>>37354484
You should join the French Foreign Legion or Russian foreigner military units then.
>>
>>37345288
Nice fantasy, phagget
>>
>>37354584
>literally got assigned to the quiet but decent 6.5/10 girl
You were assigned a prom date? WTF?
>>
>>37344572
I didn't go. Don't regret it
>>
File: 325.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
325.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>>37344722
JUST POST THE FUCKING SOURCE YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>37354595
wow you sound like a little bitch dude
>>
You know what I don't understand about prom? Anyone who can get a date could just fuck her without prom, and anyone with a gf could do the same. So why waste 300$?
>>
>>37364686
Cam girl called Afinedayforbananafish or nobodyeven
Video used to be up in pornhub taken down a while ago...
>>
I had to transfer schools halfway through, gave up and never talked to anyone. There was no point in going without a date and I hated mainstream music anyways, didn't want to pay over $100 to listen to shitty rap and hip hop for a few hours. I don't even remember exactly what I did, probably got high or drunk and played WoW
>>
>>37364751
thanks anon, tonight will be fun
>>
>>37360479
Finally someone who played a real game in this travesty of a thread.
>>
>>37364751
Not having any luck finding a source for that video in particular...
>>
File: ss (2017-05-30 at 04.16.37).png (2KB, 484x35px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-30 at 04.16.37).png
2KB, 484x35px
>>37365232
There you go friend, I just found it
>>
>>37365373
very oregano ty
>>
>>37365373
>doesn't get hard and no actual sex

Wtf was the point of this video
>>
>>37344572
I skipped both jr and senior years.
>Got together day of with a bunch of friends and watched most of the star wars trilogy
>skipped dinner and instead ordered a shit ton of pizza
>Skipped bs dance(I used to go to a catholic school and dances always sucked)
>went to after party with mad alcohols
>hooked up with random chick
>got a ride home
>spent no more then $13

14/10 would do again
>>
>>37344572
The high school I went to had this racketeering scheme going on. They would tell you to either return the books they gave you, or pay for them. The part where they really get you is after you returned the books, they would say you didn't and tell you to return the books or pay the fine. The fine was like, 100 dollars or something like that. Since my family was on the poor side back then we couldn't afford to pay for both the ticket and the fine, so for the sake of me graduating I just chilled at home. I think I played starcraft that night.
>>
we played area movement starategey games with my nerd freinds shit was cash
>>
>>37358343
>LMAO GUYZ these FREAKS just suck at sex, let me tell you because I definitely have experience
May I remind you where you are posting?
>>
Didn't go played vidya browsed 4chan and ate decent food for myself and stuff

They had a huge orgy I think and the cycle will continue for future generations across the US and possibly even the world
>>
File: 1495989555877.jpg (42KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495989555877.jpg
42KB, 641x530px
>ask some girl I'm kinda friends with
>mostly just hang out with my two friends at our table
>don't dance
>drive them all home
>get picked up by my buds an hour later to go to the after party
>set up a tent to sleep overnight in
>see my old crush from middle school there and try to work up the courage to try something
>watch her makeout with three different guys because apparently she became a slut and was wasted
>get drunk and just hangout with people for the rest of the night
>we sleep in the tent
>go home without getting my first kiss like I wanted to at the party
I wish I could go back in time and do it better.
>>
>>37344722
Nice dubs
And this is pretty much how sex actually is.
But she should have put her legs over his shoulders. That shit is great
>>
>>37353130
i don't remember my parents even mentioning it

they didn't care much if at all
>>
I got stood up by my prom date and ended up smoking cigarettes and looking at the boats coming into the bay while everyone else danced
>>
>>37358343
>>37359890
itt: virgins complain that couple sucks at sex because they've only ever experienced fake stylized porn sex
>>
>>37344572
I remember talking about it with some friends at lunch.

Don't remember the night, though.
Didn't attend, ofcourse.
>>
>>37344572
I didn't go either year. Even so, both Junior and Senior Proms turned out to be major annoyances.

>Junior prom
>Tons of people ask me if I'm going to go, in that half condescending way.
>Tell them I will
>Don't end up buying a ticket
>For about 6 months, I have to keep up with this lie that I actually did go and just didn't talk to anyone
>I'm sure nobody bought it.

>Senior prom
>My loser friends and I make a promise to not go, and instead go get dinner by ourselves somewhere else
>At least half of us end up chickening out and buying tickets
>Me and the two others in the group that didn't buy tickets are fucked with no way to go out anywhere that night

I kind of wish I had gone to one of them, even though I know for a fact I wouldn't have enjoyed it. Just to say I've gone to a prom.
>>
>>37365373
you're a hero
oregao
>>
>>37370796
>"Hey, let's go fuck with Anon about our junior prom again."
>"It's funny hearing the different versions he tells us everytime."
>"Anon, bro! Dude, remember junior prom?"
>'H-how could I NOT! I mean like...we were all there, man! Yeah!'
>"Remember when we all slow danced and you didn't have a partner so you danced with the janitor?"
>'I d-don-...I don't remember that particularly, but heh, ok, yeah.'
>>
File: kek.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
I didn't go to my senior prom, kek
>>
>>37344572
i was supposed to go with a meek Catholic girl that i had a crush on since freshmen. but she said it was unacceptable, and i was assigned random girl from lower class.

no words can describe how much cum i have spilled when i was fantasising about pounding her in every imaginable way
>>
>>37344722
i swear to god i am actually going to shoot up a place if i dont get a girlfriend.
shit like this is what makes my blood boil. thanks anon for the lovely reminder of what i look forward to doing in the future
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.