[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I could have any superpower I'd pick invisibility. Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: invis.jpg (76KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
invis.jpg
76KB, 600x300px
If I could have any superpower I'd pick invisibility. Not for any of the weird sex stuff, I just want to be able to disappear.
>>
>>37344440
i'd probably go for morphing into anyone. in a way its similar
>>
>>37344440
Ability to make people shit their pants on notice
>>
>>37344440
Hell yea id go for that too, then i could be so rich and steal stuff.
And get away with murder.
>>
>>37344440
same brobots
>>
if I could pick a superpower it would be being able to charm people because i am so lonely and socially inept and the slightest bit of attention or affection shown by even a platonic male friend can make my day
>>
File: 1462384532812.jpg (25KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1462384532812.jpg
25KB, 500x412px
>>37344440
I'd pick time freeze. Partly for the weird sex, but moreso because of the power you have when everybody else is helpless in the frozen time.
And I'm talking about endless time freezing, not Dio's shitty time freeze that only lasted 5-10 seconds.
>>
The ability to always get dubs like these.
>>
>>37344440
Teleportation since it would be super usefull. It would probably be a pain in the ass to find a place with no security cameras or anything so that the government won't hunt you down.
>>
Telekinesis is busted. My second and third options would be Teleportation and then Invisibility. The three together would be unbeatable
>>
>>37345354

telekinesis is a really good one because depending on the level of fine control and power you can effectively replicate a lot of other common superpowers.
>>
>>37345048
Same here, though my reason is insanely mundane: I'd have the perfect day schedule.
>>
>>37344440
Loony Tunes powers. I could hide behind trees and poles, tie guns in knots, and best of all I could pull signs out of my ass to insult people.
>>
>>37344635
Same. I already spend most of my time pretending to be other people/involved in other people's lives through vidya/tv. Being able to be anyone but me almost seems like a natural progression of how I've built my life around escapism.
>>
>>37344440
Id want the power to fly. Just to be able to go to an isomated cliff to cool down when im pssed and to be able to be completely independant. Freezing time is also nice, but id imagine the side effects of such a crazy power would be huge and could possibly cause the end of the world
Pic unrelated
>>
No one notices u anyway
>>
File: newman_faceoff.jpg (378KB, 1045x765px) Image search: [Google]
newman_faceoff.jpg
378KB, 1045x765px
I'd want to be able to shapeshift (including clothes, hair, etc) into any person I want to. I could become an invaluable spy AND I could destroy the life/reputation of anyone who fucked me over by having "them" running naked through their office and rubbing their genitalia on people's faces.
>>
Either the superpower that gives me a bigger dick, because my small wiener will never make a girl happy
or the superpower that gives me the power to make any girl feel good/orgasm whenever I want to

I remember when I was younger I often had these dreams where I would make women addicted to me as soon as they touch my dick
the problem was getting the girl to touch your dick, especially in public
>>
>>37344440
i'd pick invisibility so i could watch boys shower in middle school
>>
>>37344440
Is happiness and will to live a superpower?
>>
Mind control/hypnosis is the only answer. Anything else is pleb tier.
>>
>>37344440
I would pick mind control. Not for the sexy stuff but to finally not to feel ashamed for everything I do in front of other people. I just make them forget me.
>>
>>37344440
>If I could have any superpower I'd pick invisibility. Not for any of the weird sex stuff, I just want to be able to disappear.

Invisibility is overrated, we are all invisible here and it's left us feeling more alone if anything.

>>37345048

Yeah but you'd get ZA WARUDO, a super strong stand with ultimate precision. Although stopping time for longer periods of time would be nice.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.