[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bought a baiku a few months ago and it looks cool. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: honda-cbr250r1.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
honda-cbr250r1.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
So I bought a baiku a few months ago and it looks cool. I've only taken it out maybe 8 times but it kinda scares me. Not the speed, but rather stalling at a red light and have people behind me get mad while I restart the engine. I know I have to get better at releasing the clutch out but it still kinda scares me. Any words of wisdom for me?
>>
File: 1wUOGE3.jpg (143KB, 801x901px) Image search: [Google]
1wUOGE3.jpg
143KB, 801x901px
>>37344433
yeah quit being a pussy and grow a pair.
>>
>>37344433
nothing short of practicing really. also you should put a lot of practice in specific maneuvers, like knowing how to counter steer, braking mid curve, accelerating from a stop while turning, etc
>>
>>37344433
>>37344455
>>37344488
All trip dubs. I still need to take my basic riders course.
>>
>>37344513
dont you need that to get your license? the msf course is really helpful so i suggest you do it as soon as possible
>>
>>37344433
Did you take a msf course? Starting from a standstill and stalling is fucking day 1 shit. Sit in your driveway and practice clutch control and the fiction zone
>>
You got a CBR125? My girlfriend had one, it scared the shit out of me because I couldn't get away from traffic. They are too slow for anything except suburban streets and learning to ride. Once you can use the clutch properly and understand the gears, get something a little faster, you'll be happier.
For practice just find somewhere quiet and work on tight turns, starts and stops etc. Get a book like "Sport Riding Techniques".
>>
>>37344433
Practice my man, I stalled out at least once every day for like the first month I rode. Also you should play around with adjusting the clutch, if for no other reason than to find out what a too-loose or too-tight clutch feels like (youtube it if you don't know how)
Also know that you're gonna want to get a bigger cc bike once you're comfortable on that one. If you rode every day you'd probably want one already
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
I used to ride a 2013 Ninja 650 before the engine seized.

OP all you really need to do is practice. You'll get it in no time lad.
>>
>>37346183
>before the engine seized
Did you neglect to keep the oil full? Did it happen when you were going fast?
>>
>>37346211
I didn't change the oil regularly and left it kinda low. I also didn't do the mandatory valve adjustment. Bike lasted only 36k miles before it seized. But let me tell you that those 36k miles where the highlight of my life.

I was going kinda fast when it happened, but the tires didn't lock up.
>>
>>37346183
>seizing a 4 stroke
LOL
>>
File: turn.webm (2MB, 698x390px) Image search: [Google]
turn.webm
2MB, 698x390px
i love my baiku!!!!
>>
>>37346584
Gs500 baiku?
>>
>>37346584
>no gloves
kek
>>
File: cart.jpg (664KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cart.jpg
664KB, 1920x1080px
It's got a motor I swear
>>
>>37346612
>not doing power wheelies in your jammies as the sun rises outside your 50 acre property to mark your territory
kuk

>>37346607
gsf1200
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.