[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to graduate high school >shit grades >haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: feelangry.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
feelangry.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>about to graduate high school
>shit grades
>haven't taken the sat
>haven't applied to any colleges
>no money for college
>no job
>no car
>no gf
>>
>dropped out
>no job
>no car
>no gf
>no money
>no neetbux
just gonna kms self desu
>>
go to trade school shit for brains.
>>
File: muammar_gaddafi.jpg (168KB, 1600x921px) Image search: [Google]
muammar_gaddafi.jpg
168KB, 1600x921px
>>37342829
i recommend community college anon

im sorry youre feeling stressed and i wish you the best of luck in life

late teens and early twenties is a stressful time

my brother is a psychiatrist, and he says he has a huge amount of people in that age range coming into his office with what are basically quarter life crises
>>
>>37342851
You think I'm smart enough for that?
>>37342918
I'm already going
>>
>>37342829
>community college then transfer
do that if you are doing a real degree (do not do this if you are planning on liberal arts - you will put yourself in a lot of debt)
or listen to >>37342851
a lot of trade workers will be in high demand soon and you will earn a lot of easy money.
>>
>>37342932
i didnt realize you were already going to cc

congrats

dont be so hard on yourself

even if you feel like shit, youre actually taking productive steps towards a better future

two years from now you can transfer and take out students

honestly, because you were smart enough to go into cc, youll probably have less loan debt than the average college student
>>
>lie on resume about going to college
>make sure it's a no-name college and a generic degree
>no one will do a background check unless you're applying for a government/law enforcement/science-related gig, and/or a managerial position
>if you work your way up the ranks and get an impressive resume, no one will do a background check; focusing on your references instead
>>
>>37343013
anon if that story is true, im impressed

youre fucking don drapering your way through life
>>
File: wojakhangsuicide.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
wojakhangsuicide.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>37342954
>>37342974
I'm going to school for fucking music. Absolutely useless, kill me now.
>>
>>37343055
This is extremely common. I can name at least a dozen people I went to high school with that did this.
>>
>>37343142
music majors have the highest rate of suicide out of all the majors :^)
>>
>>37342954
That trade school sounds great until you get replaced by a non-r9k robot in 10 years and burgers haven't gotten their welfare shit together by then.
>>
>>37343142
Def. arts should be self taught. you fucked up
>>
community college is same as public u
major in science technology engineering
>>
>>37342829
>just graduated high school
>took the act back in october once and got an ok score
>been admitted to a few decent 4 years institutions, but gonna enroll to one this summer
>gotta car
i don't have a job or gf but i have about $600 to my name and maybe a bit more coming.
get ur shit together
>>
>>37343277
I'm not smart enough for anything else. Shit at math. Shit at everything.
>>
>>37343348
WOW BRAH JUST LIKE B URSELF BRAH LMAO
>>
Don't worry. You don't even need a college degree anymore. Trump is going to make us all rich, just watch.
>>
File: 1493945086478.png (76KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1493945086478.png
76KB, 419x248px
>>37343367
im poor n lucky. aside from the money and car thing, you should have the college and ACT/SAT shit in order.

i gotta 27 on my english and reading my first time, it's pretty easy. My comp was 21 though bc im bad at math
>>
Welcome to the military! Welfare for untalented, unmotivated shitheads!
>>
File: 1495853565818.jpg (65KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
1495853565818.jpg
65KB, 750x642px
>about to graduate
>my best friends are moving away to a university and are all rooming together
They're gonna forget about me and I won't have any friends. I'm also too dumb to get into anywhere, I'm not passionate about anything and I'm too unskilled for a trade job.
Mostly I'm just sad all my buds get to live together at uni without me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.