[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else kinda resent their parents for having you? i fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: e32357fa55e0_sf_8.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
e32357fa55e0_sf_8.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
anyone else kinda resent their parents for having you? i fucking hate life so damn much but my mom has said before "if you ever kill yourself ill find you in heaven and beat you" and i know heavens fake but shit like that is fucking gay to even say. its like okay you and my dad porked and he came in you and i was made oh yeah i should be thankful that everyday i think about how great life is is should think about you both chunking it and getting sweaty, thanks mom.

im too pussy to try shooting myself as of now since ive saw stuff like pic related but decided to smoke 2 packs a day last year and have been doing so

surely im not the only one here who feels this way
>>
>>37342247
I'm with you pal. I do feel bad for my parents, they made a mistake and lived with it. I would have much rather they aborted me honestly. But no, I have to wait until they die or things get worse for me to justify offing myself.
>>
>>37342313
i dont feel bad for mine theyre crazy and believe retarded shit like god has ufo fleets and heaven is racially segregated

they told me that having a non white gf is a good way to be left out of the will and they wonder why when in not at work (family buisness) i just stay at the house in the dark doing stuff alone

retards
>>
Fuck mom

>>
>>37342510
yee i agree

any other thoughts
>>
life is good
get good at it faggot
>>
I just wish that she could see things the way I do so she could let me go. But she never does, I try to make myself clear and she just ignores it. It's actually really painful, and she doesn't seem to see even that.

I don't want to hurt her by killing myself but the pain was already there and she refuses to see it by no fault of her own.
>>
File: Lavenza_Angry_Cut-in.png (244KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Lavenza_Angry_Cut-in.png
244KB, 872x632px
>>37342247
Stop being such an emo faggot and find something to enjoy instead.
>>
>>37342746
why dont you stop being an animefag

checkmate bizitch
>>
>>37342707
then why are you browsing r9k huh? seriously why? to give shit advice to people you perceive as "faggots"?
>>
>>37342247
Pretty sure my mom got drunk/high while I was in the womb once or twice. I'll never accuse her to her face though.
>>
File: 1495208502902m.jpg (122KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495208502902m.jpg
122KB, 708x1024px
>>37342766
No thanks this is a weeb site. How old are you man? Why do you act like your life is so miserable?
>>
Yeah somewhat. Whoever is running this whole thing canceled his order last minute and I almost died at birth but the doctors revived me. So not only do I resent my parents but I resent that fucking doctor too.
>>
>>37342872
20 im not miserable it just makes me mad even if i did try to kill myself people like ems would try to revive you and then you foot the bill for that crap

i work 50 hours a week and even in my freetime i dont have any hobbies and the couple people i talked to in highschool dont every reply on skyp anymore so stopped but still check it everyday even though i sent them messages months gao
fuck em
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.