[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dog got put down >about to take on a house's mortgage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: Kraken.jpg (95KB, 665x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kraken.jpg
95KB, 665x400px
>dog got put down
>about to take on a house's mortgage with a literal clown's salary
Looks like I'm gonna drink myself to sleep tonight.
Kraken and coke.
Anybody else?
>>
File: IMG_1843.jpg (2MB, 3024x3022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.jpg
2MB, 3024x3022px
>>37341151
Shit OP, these are sad times indeed. I'm sitting here with a bottle of whiskey thinking about how I'll end it after my doggo passes. He's the only thing I live for these days. It's only the agony of imagining his pain at my sudden and permanent absence that keeps me going.

This next shot is in honor of your greatest friend. Cheers to dogs OP.
>>
>>37341251
He used to howl at the slightest provocation, I tried to learn the accordion once but it was just impossible- one note and he'd break out howling for minutes.
He'd do it to if I tried singing along to music or anything.
It was throat cancer, in the end he couldn't howl anymore- he really wanted to, he'd let out these little rasps.
>>
>>37341299
That's really sad anon, I remember finding a lump on my dogs side and I freaked out thinking it was cancer. Just a fat deposit it turned out but he's 11 now and I keep thinking how we've only got a couple good years left at best and how my best friend will die soon. How did you handle the day that you lost your best friend?

What was his name?
>>
Well I need to know how you managed to get a mortgage on a clown's salary
>>
>>37341151
Ayy, drinking that right now brother.

Gotta get that 47% alcohol.
>>
>>37341431
>How did you handle the day that you lost your best friend?
I hung out with mom, she loved the dog too and she can't keep herself together too well.
>What was his name?
Dusty.

We found him as a pup, the natives abandoned him and his litter in a drainage ditch on the outskirts of their reservation- Mom wanted cheap res cigarettes and he saw our van and just took after it- at just 3 weeks old or something. All the puppies were full of worms and covered in dust, hence his namesake.
>>
>>37341483
On sale too, so at least there was that.
>>
There's no greater sadness than brewing great beer and having no true friends to share it it with. Got the perfect yeast pitch rate, fermentation temperature, grain bill, and sanitation down.
>>
>>37341684
shit, eventually couldn't you oak-age it or some shit.
Maybe in five, ten years you could wrangle up enough friends to enjoy that shit.
I'm not sure, the closest I got to homebrewing was toilet wine grade cider as an underage kiddo.
>>
>>37341151
thanks for the day-long headache and the vomiting twice, you cephalopod fuck

seriously, it was only four glasses, anyone should be able to hold that
>>
>>37341775
Beer ages. In three months, most brews go stale unless refrigerated. Main exception being barley wines. I've done wines and whiskey, but they aren't as challenging as brewing a good beer.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I just started working in a new city and I have no friends. Doubt I will make any either. There's a bunch of guys playing drinking games and this really cute girl is there, but I don't want to go and make a fool of myself by getting too drunk.

So I'm drinking this instead. Rum and coke
>>
>>37341151
I just bought a fancy boutique beer at the grocery store and got back to the office here and find out it has a bloody cork instead of a bottle cap and I have no bloody corkscrew here.

Do not, do not, do not, do not get a mortgage with a clown salary.

Sorry for you pain re: doggo. The important thing is that his life had meaning that you provided: being the best doggo he could be for you. That responsibility made his life, pain, and death worth it all. May we all know such a life.
>>
File: Alchie clown.jpg (135KB, 600x916px) Image search: [Google]
Alchie clown.jpg
135KB, 600x916px
>>37341914
>Do not, do not, do not, do not get a mortgage with a clown salary.
I assumed I would not be paying it alone.
-Whoops, honk honk, shooting self in temple with balloon twisted into the shape of a revolver.-
>>
should I drink? I'm just sitting here doing nothing. I have vodka, rum, that jack daniel's honey, some brandy and beer...

I guess I'll drink and watch this kpop dvd I bought months ago
>>
>>37342020
So don't sign the papers my man
>>
>>37342076
I lived in Korea for a few years, kpop is incredibly underwhelming when you see it live.
>>
>>37342076
no, drink and talk to me, I'll be your friend

pls

I'm havana club guy

Also OP, sorry for not replying to your original post. Dusty sounds like he was a good boy. Just try to remember the life you were able to give him and all the good times you had. Death is always sad when it happens, but in the end, I hope you can remember him by happy memories.
>>
>>37342076
Drink beers and shots of the Jack Daniels honey.
>>
I'm sorry OP. Rip doggo.
>>
>>37342116
I've been to a couple of kpop concerts. it really depends on how much you like the artists performing. I like them though
>>
>people care about their dead dogs

Never understood this just buy a new one
>>
friendly reminder to ignore the troll
blex
>>
Gross flavored vodka and coke, anon. This makes the 6th night in a row drinking. Fuck dis liver.
>>
>>37342076
Drink till it's tomorrow, my man.
>>
>>37342222
the psychopath route is so easy
>>
>>37342222
jej
I've complained about this a few times, and you've found me every time.
I actually whine about my dramatic shit here specifically for hard asses like you.
My oneitus killed herself a few years ago and 4chan got me to crack jokes about it, it's honestly better than the empty platitudes most normal scum vomit out to have your sacred cows torn to shreds.
As heartless as it is, there's gonna be another doggo eventually. it's the way of the doje to live for 10-17 years and then die.
>>
>>37341151
Jesus Christ Alcohol cures my Autism so much. I can talk to strangers no problem.I can make friends easily. I am motivated to do things for a change. I am only able to get girls when I am drunk. I just can't stop the feeling that this is how normal upbeat people feel all the time.
>>
>He didnt buy a cat

Your fault that your dog died should have cares about him more faglord atleast cats actually dont die that easy hope the pupper gets raped in dog hell by a bunch of dogfuckers

Yes you fucker who said to ihnore the troll A GIANT fuck off to YOU you miserable pile of crunkshit do NOT I REPEAT DO NOT FUCKING IGNORE ME i am a hard person to ignore with the ego of a black man on a wheelchair you cannot fucking touch me you hear? Iam more than just a simple fucking troll!
>>
>>37342350
holy shit I'm so sorry about your oneitis

That's really rough. Now I feel like a pussy for feeling the way I do about just a breakup. You're a strong man.
>>
>>37342388
>two cats
>two dogs (well, one dog now)
Cats like cats, dogs like dogs, the best equilibrium is to interact chiefly with your own kind then secondarily with other animals.
>get drunk and joke it up with mom
>walk doggo
>massage cat
>let dog spend most of time playing with other dog
>let cat spend most of time grooming and playing with other cat
You gotta build the full nebula, anon.
>>
>>37342385
It is i know both sides of the spectrum but you dont need alcohol really you just gotta feel comfortable with yourself and your surroundings
>>
>>37342385
I used to think this

Then I became an alcoholic

Just remember that it's an addictive substance, not a miracle drunk, and that it is VERY possible to drink too much or too frequently.
>>
>>37342395
Death's gonna happen, basically over and over again, you witness it until you die yourself, and you're subsequently mourned by those who loved you.
In the interim, there's booze to drink and money to make, if you can laugh at yourself you can become a clown, if you're a clown you can help others laugh and make money at the same time.
>>
>>37342526
I know. I often overdo it and can't remember what happened the night before and feel ashamed for the dumb shit I said. But everyone in my circle does it. And I don't really feel like going out and meeting new people when I am sober.
>>
>>37342526
>tfw have always been too poor to becoem a real alchie
>>
>>37343146
when I was a broke alchie, my go-to set up was 2-3 King Cobra 40oz. 2 of them cost <$5 where I'm from, and are the equivalent of two drinks. Really really shitty vodka like popov is the most economically efficient at about $8-10 per fifth (about 19 drinks) but I'm a pussy and need to buy mixers, so it's a wash
>>37342976
I literally just did that two days ago. Trust me, the opennes you feel becomes less of a good thing as time goes on. I used to think that after 8+ drinks I was all suave and good with the ladies, but looking back I realized I just came off as a creepy drunk retard.
>>
>>37343271
sorry, two king cobras are the equivalent of 10 drinks. Pretty good IMO.
>>
>>37341151
Sorry about your dog, OP. I went through that a few years ago, shit's the hardest. If you want to talk about something else to get your mind off him I'd be interested to hear about your clowning. Never known a clown before.
>>
>>37343402
Not a clown quite yet actually, clown in training. Learning how to twist balloons right now.
I can make bad ass cutlasses.
>>
>>37343512
Is clown training just taking a few workshops here and there or are there entire clown schools? Do you have to run an obstacle course in big floppy shoes?
>>
>>37343674
I'm just doing 20 hours of youtube training vids for a contractor, but I understand lauded clown colleges still function?
>>
>>37343725
Oh man, that's great to hear. I'm happier just knowing clown colleges actually exist. Is it common to work for contractors, though? I always figured it was a self-employment kind of gig.
>>
>>37343826
>I always figured it was a self-employment kind of gig.
Even for small time gigs agents and agencies are important.
To break out on my own there would be hundreds of hours worth of pro-bono/exposure clownings to get through wich is an expensive hassle so I'm working through a secondary agent to evaluate my work and send me out when I'm ready- amongst a group so I can learn from more experienced members of my field.
>>
>>37343889
Ah, makes sense when you put it like that. So what do you guys do when they send you out? I don't think I've seen clowns except at parties as a kid, but I assume there must be much more than that.
>>
>>37344272
paint faces, twist balloons, be fun, make small talk while doing so.
I have skeleton jokes to tell kids if I need to paint their faces lie a skull, monkey jokes monkey-shaped balloon etc.
>>
>>37344329
Sounds fun. Where, though? Also now that you mention it I've also seen clowns at county fairs. When I was a kid one made me a tiger balloon and painted tiger stripes on my face.
>>
>>37342222
Sometimes I wish I was a sociopath. Life would be a lot easier without feeling strong, irrational emotions about every little fucking thing. It sucks.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.