[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do any robots here enjoy driving? i personally enjoy going out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: wojak34.png (550KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak34.png
550KB, 1000x1000px
do any robots here enjoy driving?
i personally enjoy going out for drives at night and listening to comfy music. even though i own a beat up '03 automatic altima i still enjoy the empty light up road.
>>
>>37340981
I enjoy driving also but I feel like such a pleb at it that I haven't even been on the hgihway with my car yet. The Driver would be insulted.
>>
>tfw too scared to go out and learn to drive because I know I'll do something stupid and get myself killed
>>
>>37340993
like everything it takes time. what car do you drive?
>>
>>37341017
i suck at driving and get anxious when in heavy traffic (especially since i live in a huge city), which is why i only drive at night. auto hikki
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 821x1094px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 821x1094px
>>37340981

a night drive with a spliff and an empty highway is the comfiest place for me to be alone. drive to a river and sit by it in the dark.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwbI69zw0OAysC0HslNt3FDQtEqf3U5yv
>>
>>37340981
Love my car
Gonna be with that beauty on my last day
Worth the ride
>>
File: 7155571569_fddc24a71e.jpg (36KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
7155571569_fddc24a71e.jpg
36KB, 500x310px
>>37340981
/o/tist here
all the time
>>
Driving at night in the California mountains just feels so nice and one wrong move can kill you
>>
I enjoy driving. It helps since my job is like 70% driving around. It can be pretty relaxing and it's really fun to jam out while driving. I drive a shitty, but reliable 96 honda civic.
>>
File: IMG_1443.png (457KB, 928x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.png
457KB, 928x768px
>>37340981
Though I've no reason to drive as I'm driven where I want, I've always had a dream of driving the DeLorean while listening to Synthwave or '80s music.
>>
>>37341413
I have been driving for 10 years, I'm 25.

Please tell me how to enjoy driving because I hate it more than anything in the world.
>>
>>37340981
Driving is the best. The only time I can't stand it is when I'm not doing it by own choice (running errands for other people) or in heavy traffic. I've been super lucky to have all my cars so far been really enjoyable for me to drive. I wish I was able to drive late at night and go to a specific place more though. Would love to have that Tokyo at night aesthetic
>>
People have been telling me that within a decade or two we'll have self-driving cars. I doubt it'll be that soon but man will that be a load off of my mind - driving always makes me anxious. Anytime I'm not taking the routine 5-minute drive to work I'm sweating bullets.
>>
>all these anons who can't drive
wow my life is pretty sad but c'mon guys little kids and literal retards can learn to do it
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>37340981
Going out driving at 3am on backcountry roads while listening to vapor wave is mega comfy.
>>
>>37340981
After watching initial D, I'm itching for a new car. Something in it has just clicked with me and I realize I like cars.

I want to get a manual and I think I'm gonna try and make strides to get a Miata or something. I drove my mom's old honda civic around a bit the other day since I'm home for the weekend, and I think if I practiced a bit more I'd have it down. (Kinda struggling with giving it enough gas to get moving cleanly.)

Frankly I really enjoy driving on the highway. I live in Colorado and when Denver isn't gang banged with all the people that have been moving here and can now drive, it's a very comfy drive.
>>
>>37341443
I drive a shitty but reliable 99 honda civic
No radio though because of some electrical problem that shorts out the ECU rendering the car inoperable.

I wish I could listen to music :(
>>
File: 1483417996494.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1483417996494.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>love driving
>roads are absolute garbage
>nighttime driving is downright dangerous because of the missing streetlights and potholes
>people cant drive wort shit
>roads are fucking garbage
>>
>>37341466
Drive between the hours of 2 am - 5 am
>>
File: 1495604375833.gif (93KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1495604375833.gif
93KB, 480x455px
>tfw driving has slowly became agonizing due to all the retarded shit I see people do on the road
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.