[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend fights with me because I did coke >she is extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491351956568.png (224KB, 435x485px) Image search: [Google]
1491351956568.png
224KB, 435x485px
>girlfriend fights with me because I did coke
>she is extremely absent because she is treating her grandma
>feeling the urge to get more and more on dope because of her absence

What should I do? I don't know how much time she will be absent. And even though I can lie to her saying I didn't snort if I did, I would still feeling that I was somehow betraying her.

Also, she is the only person I really care about.
>>
>>37340921
>she is the only person I really care about
never choose drugs over people
t. a druggie
>>
Do more coke bro
>>
>>37340969
Yes but it's hurting so much
>>
I was going to do it today, but then I realised that I was getting more addicted
Fact is that I need her more than anything, but she is not here
>>
>>37340921
Do you like coke more, or your girlfriend more?

Do you think she really wants to worry about your coke sniffing ass?

Come on anon. You know the fucking answer to your own question already.
>>
Are you familiar with the term "displacement activity"? You've found one, but it's causing problems. Find a better one.
>>
>>37340921
Switch from coke to adderall and then use that extra concentration to start reading or focusing n something else.
>>
>>37340921
You're such a fucking child that you'll choose drugs over a person you love?
>>
>>37341317
Hmm... Sounds interesting. I think I will try to focus on something else. But yeah, it's hard. Shame on me.
>>
>>37340921
Just do coke together and have sex forever
>>
>>37341471
Heh, she hates cocaine.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.