[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: pic james took of me.jpg (21KB, 632x424px) Image search: [Google]
pic james took of me.jpg
21KB, 632x424px
Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot.
>>
didint even read
inb4 200 posts omited
>>
Jesus is the Lord.

Quit being a dumbass op.

Amen
>>
kinda wish low quality bait like this was banned

saged and hidden
>>
such a great human being, how does it feel to criticize yet come out as a fucking douchebag, OP?
>>
>>37340566
nice bait

(gottabeorigialianooooo)
>>
>>37340566
sage

originoel
>>
Shining paragon of womanhood you are. Just go away. And I say that as a girl.
>>
File: 14855682003043.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
14855682003043.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>yulia

I was hoping this would have something to do with big tits.
>>
>>37340750
finally, i've been trying to find out who that beautiful face was for so long. i've had that pic saved on my computer for years, making bait threads trying to trick someone into doxxing her for me

the quest is over now, you can all abandon the thread
>>
the last place you would want a modern roastie is in the kitchen
>>
>>37340750
Holy mother of cowtits. I needed this in my life.
>>
File: Googleknows.png (29KB, 432x156px) Image search: [Google]
Googleknows.png
29KB, 432x156px
>>37340566
OP BTFO , how can (((he))) ever recover?
>>
File: 1478662648293.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478662648293.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>37340844
>yulia nova
>beautiful face

she isn't hideous or anything but that's a first. there's no denying she has a beautiful pair of udders though, and that's a lot more special
>>
>>37340566
i'm 19 want to take my KH virginity :(
>>
That haircut looks like a special ed kid cut it with scissors
>>
>>37341215
quiet anon i love her she's the most beautiful girl to walk the face of the earth
>>
Femanons are for _______.

fill in the blank
>>
>>37340566
i just want qt gf who will peg me but not cuck me. is that too much to ask!?! i could get 2/3 but never all 3
>>
>>37340566
Post your face so I know the woman I'm gonna marry.
>>
>>37340566
Can be this smug while playing with my penis? I'd wife you right away.
>>
Im a femanon and I have been waiting to see this forever. thank you
>>
>>37340566
You're ugly, you aren't making anyone upset. Get off your high horse lmfao. Women rely on us, you work for us. We rule the world. How stupid can you be delusional.
>>
>>37342996
>We rule the world
This wil change soon or humanity is dommed. If we want humanity to survive, we need to ban the agressive destroyers from leading and let the femalenurturers take over.
>>
File: 8bait.png (116KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
8bait.png
116KB, 680x681px
>>37343084
And this, ladies and gentleman, is how you spot bait, on its natural habitat
>>
>>37343748
Nah, I'm serious about this. Sry pal, you spotted inccorectly.
>>
File: Are you even trying.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Are you even trying.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>37343084
SAGED nibba
Bad anon.
>>
>>37340566

Not reading this shit roastie. Go back instawhore or normiebook if you need validation. Saged.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.