[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you so mad that women choose Chad over you? Can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: women-rob-gronkowski-17.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
women-rob-gronkowski-17.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
Why are you so mad that women choose Chad over you? Can you really blame them?
>>
I would choose gronk over me
>>
>>37340143
Yes. Most of them don't deserve a beautiful Chad
>>
Could Gronk even fit inside them? Something tells me he'd tear them in half
>>
>>37340143
Because I get nothing.

It's like asking someone why they're frustrated that they keep losing the lottery, it's nobody's fault but it is fucking inherently frustrating, it's not hard to understand you fucking retard.
>>
>>37340143
isn't that what they call a "leading question"?
>>
>>37340143
No but I can blame people responsible for misinformation fed to your average growing male regarding women and their partner selective behaviours.
>>
He was more sympathetic, but this guy is levels above any Chad.
>>
>>37340143
>why are you so mad that i can eat this cake and not let you have any?
>>
>>37340169
Penis size is not proportional to height though.
>>
>>37340156
This is a good point and worth considering.

Women don't deserve chad. Many women, with inferior genetics, will be impregnated by chad. They will then bear daughters, who, by Oedipal complex, will only be attracted to men who are like their father, and sons, who will be made genetically inferior by their mother's stock.

Society has such low standards for women that they can correct almost any potential deficiencies with make-up, heels, and clothing. No such luxuries are afforded to men. This permits the Genetically Inferior Mother to proliferate throughout the world.

Only Chad reproduces. But almost all women reproduce. Thus, genetically inferior women are responsible for beta males. Therefore, these genetically inferior females are implicitly responsible for my suffering, and for the suffering of all my fellow robots.
>>
File: Thug.png (622KB, 655x627px) Image search: [Google]
Thug.png
622KB, 655x627px
>>37340143
Yes, I do blame them actually. I used to think like OP ('I'm not entitled to women, I should have to win them') but then I realised that women are not rational creatures and cannot be trusted to make such a decision for themselves. I would treat a woman far better than any chad would. Yet they continually pursue chad, getting their hearts broken and their wombs prematurely fertilised. Women would rather a violent criminal thug than a gentleman. They are animals.
>>
>>37340272
by that logic you should be blaming men as well, since they are the ones fucking all the shit par women just to get their dicks wet. they are enabling them just as much as the horny betas are putting them on a pedestal
>>
>entire religions created around expunging envy due to it's impact on the human condition

>why you so mad?
>>
>>37340284
>I realised that women are not rational creatures and cannot be trusted to make such a decision for themselves.
> They are animals.
>I would treat a woman far better than any chad would.
I don't think many women think being considered animals is treating them well.
>>
>>37340272
This.

In general it's the female subhumans who are responsible for the current genetic inferiority of humanity, since they are much more inclined to breed.

Subhumans (so people below 7/10 in modern standards) need to be sterilized ASAP, especially women as they're at higher risk of putting their shit genes forward.
>>
>>37340309
True. The problem lies with the fact that sexual hypergamy is easy to fall into, and any system that better enforces the distribution of women is very hard to setup and maintain. The desire of men to obtain women above their own social status will drive them to abolish any non-hypergamic sexual system, as they believe it will permit them to spread their seed further. Inevitably, though, it simply leads to what we see now: women, from a 3 to a 10, want 10s, with 1s and 2s settling for 8s and 9s.

It's interesting to note that men only desire the deconstruction of any monogamous system or non-sexually hypergamic system because the believe it will benefit them, even when it's blatantly obvious they are towards the bottom end. They think it will benefit them because they are imbued with confidence the system has given them. It's like a man who's a heroin addict believing he can do anything - including quite heroin - while high as a kite in heaven.
>>
File: I CANT WAKE UP.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
I CANT WAKE UP.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
>>37340143
Yes. I can blame them. The reason I blame them is because they only stop when Chad no longer wants them. They wait until the absolute last possible second to stop acting like a whore. Only then do they give anyone else a chance and even then they STILL treat you like shit.
Worse still, women either cannot or refuse to understand their situation. They dont see the blatant irony of Chad rejecting them for the same exact reasons they rejected 90% of men for most of their life. They instead project their problems onto YOU and blame men in general.
Any woman that is alone has chosen to be alone.
>>
>>37340309
>you should be blaming men as well
For what? Not being shallow? Women should lower their unrealistic standards.
>>
Can I point out a deep contradiction in most robots?
>why do women like chad, he treats them so badly
>women are subhuman animals who don't deserve any autonomy
Like, I'm a gay dude but if I was faced with the choice between a bland, manwhorish attractive dude and someone who doesn't think I'm human, I'd go with the manwhore too.
>>
>>37340143
of course i dont blame them, i just wish my face wasnt a 1/10 and i wasnt 5'6 so i could actually have a chance.
>>
>>37340284

No one wants to date a boring nu-male faggot wet blanket.

>I would treat a woman far better

lmao, fucking kill yourself
>>
>>37340557
if you attracted all types of women, why would you bother with the ones that are average or ugly?
>>
>>37340590
>I'm a gay dude
stopped reading there
>>
>>37340665
Well, at least you read the contradiction.
>>
>>37340612
>not recognizing the verbatim verbiage of our Lord and Saviour
>Elliot Roger
>>
>>37340590
ya got em

i'd say the "women are animals" thing is the result of robots constant rejection

one thing to say "the manwhore will get a few more chicks than usual, but your personality will help you get a chick don't worry"

quite another to say "the entire personality and life you've been cultivating up until this point will never give you a companion in life ever, the manwhore will always get the girl, even the girl that's closest to you in personality, it's totally fucking hopeless" is another

the latter is the situation robots typically percieve themselves to be in and it leads to a lot of bitterness
>>
>>37340709
Can't hear you over all the cock you're sucking, faggot.
>>
>>37340725
>quite another to say "the entire personality and life you've been cultivating up until this point will never give you a companion in life ever, the manwhore will always get the girl, even the girl that's closest to you in personality, it's totally fucking hopeless" is another
>the latter is the situation robots typically percieve themselves to be in and it leads to a lot of bitterness

It's true though
>>
>>37340143
I'm not mad at them for choosing Chad
I'm super jelly of Chad and want to be like him
>>
>>37340751
>Can't hear you over all the cock you're sucking, faggot.
Yes, I am a faggot. Doesn't mean I don't have a logical brain and can point out the inconsistencies in the robot mentality.
>>
>>37340774
True for some. Let's not forgot /r9k/ is filled with 14 year old angst-fests who are perfectly capable of changing significantly. That's their only hope.

Drop the video games, the anime, the obscure music, the tv shows, the weird foreign literature and movies, start lifting, lead a healthy lifestyle, become a self obsessed narcissist and take care of your skin and go to bed early and wake up late and forget about doing really well in school because who the hell gives a shit, get the fuck off 4chan and learn to talk like retarded facebook / instagram poster

god life is terrible

but it's all you can get
>>
>>37340814
>Doesn't mean I don't have a logical brain
yes it means exactly that
>dicks go in poopoo hole
>>
File: angryangry.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
angryangry.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>37340143

Um duh. Guys aren't that shallow. Most regular guys are happy with a regular girl. Women going for Chad just reeks of entitlement. To think, I deserve the best of the best--EVEN WHEN HE REJECTS YOU, PUMPS AND DUMPS YOU, AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS. YOU ROASTIES STILL LOVE HIM NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A JERK HE IS OR HOW MUCH HE CHEATS ON YOU HOW MUCH HE BEAT YOU NOTHING FUCKING GETS THROUGH TO WOMEN.
>>
>>37340906
Well then, I'm a straight man who actually has a girlfriend and isn't a Chad, and I think he's right about the inconsistency here.
>>
>>37340143
I'm not mad, I'm trying to become Chad.
>>
>>37340334
>>37340590
I only consider them animals because they act like animals. If they stop acting like animals then I will no longer think of them as animals. If they choose me over chad, I would obviously not think they are an animal because they were able to use their head to make the right decision.
>>
>>37340888
Senpai im a 26 years old 4/10 khv subhuman from an abusive family. I was never nor ever will be loved by anybody. It's a true as it gets for me.

Your advice is wasted on me.
>>
>>37341128
fair enuff. i wish you the best of luck anon. I hope you're wrong, but I've seen enough awful shit from women and society to know you very well may be right
>>
>>37341092
And this kind of thought process is why you're here, anon. You're letting your ego do the talking, rather than realizing that you really have no clue as to how you would be seen by a romantic partner, how you'd interact with them or handle the hurdles and obstacles that are inherent within an intimate relationship.
Real-world dating and commitment are far different than your fantasies will lead you to believe.
>>
>>37341092
Bit of a vicious cycle you've got yourself in there anon. The more you have the misogynist vibe, the more likely women are to be turned off you and choose Chad (or even a regular, non robot, non chad guy- they exist too) so the more you think they're subhuman. Repeat.
>>
>>37340143

Also, because most people deny this is the case. People put the blame on us for not being interesting enough, outgoing enough, fit enough, brave enough, being 'fake' 'nice guys' etc. when really all women want only the best genetic male.
>>
I don't mind Stacies getting chad, but it makes me sad when girls in my own fucking bracket also go for him. And online apps have made that easier than ever
>>
>>37340253
Look at where that roastie's hand is. Gronk has 9" at least.
>>
File: 1489083227770.jpg (94KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1489083227770.jpg
94KB, 500x630px
You know what really pisses me off?

That this turbo Chad Thundercock is wasting his time around these busted plain jane Stacies and not planting his demigod seed in someone like pic related to further a superior genetic race
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.