[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad made me explain to him what a "wagie" was he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: bcl.jpg (50KB, 308x403px) Image search: [Google]
bcl.jpg
50KB, 308x403px
>dad made me explain to him what a "wagie" was
he left the house and I don't know what to do. My mom is texting me and asking me what the fuck I said to him but she isnt picking up her phone when I call her??
>>
Hurray anon, you have ruined your family and made your fathers life too
>>
>>37339578
what did you tell him when he asked what it was? and are you a neet?
>>
maybe he's out restocking on tendies and pre-piss beverage jugs

don't psyche yourself out
>>
>>37339578
Sounds like you are in trouble. Apologize and get a "wagie" job.
>>
You called your dad a wagie?
Top kek
>>
File: 1494815426676.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494815426676.gif
27KB, 200x200px
>>37339578
This is the power of the fucking memes you godamn manchildren don't know what you're doing YOU HAVE TO SEAL THE PORTAL-
>>
>>37339578
You called him a faggot, didn't you?

(Good on ya)
>>
>>37339720
Bumping for interest. I too want to know.
>>
why did he want to know?
were you really making fun of your parents with it?
moron
>>
>>37339578
Crossed the line there, bub
>>
>>37339720
I just explained the meme and showed him some /r9k/ posts and he just got up walked out to his car slammed the door and drove off
>>
>>37339961
>I just explained the meme and showed him some /r9k/ posts and he just got up walked out to his car slammed the door and drove off

kek
>>
>>37339891
I get this obscure reference
>>
>>37339961
>explained the meme
>showed him some /r9k/ posts

how did you think that would end well in any way?
>>
File: 1495868730999.png (978KB, 567x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495868730999.png
978KB, 567x960px
>>37339961
RAGIE WAGIE DETECTED

tell him thanks for paying for my needs even though I dont even know him but only after i've had my coffee
>>
>>37339578
Where was your mom at the time?
>>
>>37339961
HAHAHAHA I mean, what the hell is there to say about it.

He goes through suicidal hell to get through the day to earn a wage so he can feed and water you to have a better life and even you start shitting on him.
>>
>>37339993
I thought he'd get it and not freak out if I just explained it, he complains about his job all the time
>>
>>37339961
hahahaha are you a wagie too?
>>
>>37339940
I think he overheard me talking on discord and making wagie jokes, I don't say it to anybody IRL
>>
>>37339961
Looks like his wagie life is over.
>>
Your dad is gonna kill himself.
>>
>>37340120
>he complains about his job all the time

>then finds out his NEET son who he supports out of the kindness of his heart spends his free time shitting all over wagies and laughing at their frustration
>>
>>37340176
>he complains about his job all the time

>then finds out his NEET son who he forced to exist because of animal instincts spends his free time shitting all over wagies and laughing at their frustration

I don't see a problem with this.
>>
File: 1494695463699.png (32KB, 300x372px) Image search: [Google]
1494695463699.png
32KB, 300x372px
>>37339999
those quads, that truth, Sancta Maria
>>
>>37339753
Lmao this is the best thing I've read on here good job anon here a (You) take good care of yourself sir
>>
He's gonna go be a wagie loser somewhere else desu.
>>
>>37340231
Horrible human bean you're.
>>
>>37340290
Oh really? That's cool. I guess I'll just go fuck some girls and have a bunch of kids, right? Because criticising breeders isn't allowed. I forgot.
>>
>>37339999
Q U A D S
origitonibaloini
>>
File: 1493446876333.jpg (84KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493446876333.jpg
84KB, 700x512px
>>37339999
Mad digits up in here
>>
>>37340231
If existing sucks so bad, kill yourself. It's that simple, faggot.
>>
File: 1495330281303.jpg (59KB, 348x267px) Image search: [Google]
1495330281303.jpg
59KB, 348x267px
>>37339999
POWERFUL COFFEE QUADS
>>
>>37340582
That's a non sequitur my man. Forcing life on someone for (insert reason or lack there of) is not the same as continuing with life after being forced to live.
I would rather not have been born, sure, but as a human a have a natural barrier to overcome when it comes to killing myself. I'll get over that barrier one day, but in the mean time, I feel it my duty to try and save some innocence from suffering (innocence being unborn children)
>>
>>37340327
>I guess I'll just go fuck some girls and have a bunch of kids, right?
I for one would enjoy seeing your attempt.
Get to it, anon.
>>
File: neetcucksbtfo.png (24KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
neetcucksbtfo.png
24KB, 310x326px
>>37339578

Yer gettin' it now, neetfag
>>
>>37340689
Your ethics are bad and you should feel bad. You can't force life on someone, life is inherent to being someone. That'd be like saying you could force wetness on water. It's just stupid.

Tell me, what's it like being a brainlet? Hopefully you don't blow your brains out, but then again, there'd be hardly any cleanup.
>>
>>37340789
"Ethics" was not at all the word you were looking for.

I also think you might've meant "life is inherent to 'someone's' state of being".

But if what would ultimately becoming a 'someone' has no input as to whether they 'become' a 'someone' from nonexistence, then one would have ended up forcing what would ultimately become a 'someone' into a 'someone.'

tl;dr I'm not even the someone you were replying to, but i think your brain is actually smaller than his.
>>
>>37339578
>>37339961
kek, I did the same thing except my parents are hardcore libtards. I showed them r9k and explained what wagies and neets were and the only thing my parents said was "not all welfare recipiants are like that." then my dad went off to work and my mom went in the office to do taxes
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>37340984
>"i-im not that guy i-i swear!"
>>
>>37340984
This anon knows what point I'm trying to make. I'm not saying there are a bunch of floating babies out in space and that when you put your penis in a girl, 9 months later a baby is fished from outer space.

I'm saying at this moment a (child(hypothetical)) could exist. If man puts penis in vagina, 9 months later the (child) would become a reality, and therefore be forced into existence. If he did not put penis in vagina, the (child) would not come into existence as a living being. Please don't try to attack semantics. It's below you.
And saying my "ethics are bad" is pretty subjective, almost implying there is an objective set of ethics.
>>
>>37340231
>I don't see a problem with this.
but papa does, and understanding why he would is a fine point of empathy/not being autistic.
>>
>>37340689
"Forcing life on someone" is only a crime if you have the express intention of abusing them or using them for some nefarious purpose. I agree that doing things for your parents' sake is relatively stupid, but its your own responsibility to improve yourself one you reach adult age regardless of the hand your parents dealt you.
>>
>>37339578
I called my mom and her friends/family Normies the other day. It just slipped out. After a conversation explaining that they are in fact Normies (have jobs, sex, a desire to live, well adjusted to society) she said I should go to a therapist
>>
>>37341107
>>37341107
>its your own responsibility to improve yourself one you reach adult age regardless of the hand your parents dealt you
Says who? I think this is where I diverge from normies. What obligation do I have to feed the machine that ultimately forced me to exist? And once I "improve" myself, what then? Criminality is subjective relative to a society, and all based on morality. To me, it is immoral to force life on an unconsenting being, regardless of intention. It is "illegal" so to speak, for me to do this
>>
>>37341214
>What obligation do I have to feed the machine that ultimately forced me to exist?
If you're referring to your parents or society, then none. That isn't what I meant, and you're overthinking things far, far too deeply. You should want to improve your own situation just to make yourself happy, this isn't exactly rocket science. Also, beings don't exist before life is "forced" on them, don't be fucking retarded. Life is seen as a gift by most and very few people end up genuinely wishing they weren't born.
>>
>>37341356
>You should want to improve your own situation just to make yourself happy
Well, not for me. I have given up trying to be "happy" and seek only to remain content. "Improvement" implies a departure point, which there is none as I see it.
I already clarified what I meant by saying forced life on someone. Please stop attacking semantics. You can't honestly say that getting someone pregnant and having a kid is not forcing someone to live, right? Because the alternative is that you don't get someone pregnant, and that potential child no longer is forced to live.
>>
>>37341546
>Well, not for me. I have given up trying to be "happy" and seek only to remain content. "Improvement" implies a departure point, which there is none as I see it.
Pretty sure earlier in this thread you admitted you were planning on suicide at some point in the future. Either way, it's becoming clear that there's no point in continuing this discussion any more.
I already clarified what I meant by saying forced life on someone. Please stop attacking semantics. You can't honestly say that getting someone pregnant and having a kid is not forcing someone to live, right? Because the alternative is that you don't get someone pregnant, and that potential child no longer is forced to live.
Fine, I'll accept this. Doesn't change the way you completely missed my real point, I.E. that almost nobody actually wishes that they weren't born.
>>
>>37341214

Wait, how does a non-existent being consent/not consent?
>>
>>37341943
They can't do either, and that's the problem. Imagine a hypothetical being (the baby). It presently does no exist. As soon as a male and female mate successfully, that hypothetical becomes a probable. It did not consent to changing states. The opposite is also true (that it cannot consent to not being born) and as someone pointed out earlier, some people do enjoy life. It then is left up to the parents to decide if they want to force that unconsenting being to change states.
I personally would never make that choice and wish others would stop too. The best way to eradicate the suffering of humanity is to cease existing.
>>
>>37341621
>almost nobody wishes they weren't born
I know you said you're done but this doesnt invalidate anything. It's not a hard fact, and really is anecdotal. Just because you wish you were born, doesn't mean your kid(s) would.
>>
>>37342263
An action that has a 99% chance to result in a net positive isn't evil. People like you are a tiny minority, to the point where most people would simply dismiss anti-natalism as insane.
>>
>>37339578
He's probably just angry at finding out that his leech of a son thinks that working is below him and wont ever try to move out on his own when he can just suck off of his father's income.
>>
File: IMG_3836.png (163KB, 409x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3836.png
163KB, 409x410px
>i bet OP's dad drove right over to the Social Services office to get on neetbux after realizing that wageslaving is no way to live
You should be proud OP, you have opened up your father's eyes. He was only mad because he has realized that he has been wasting his life; now, you two can be NEETs together, as father and son should be
>>
>>37341214
Thing is people didn't feel this way before and don't feel that way in "developing" countries, it's a first world phenomenon. All muh feels aside, if you are fully aware of the resources the people around you work for you to consume and committed to the idea that you have to wait for life to become easier, suicide is not only a favorable option, it's the most ethical. If you're not going to kill yourself, you have to become a wagie in order to continue rationalizing your joyless existence.
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (45KB, 372x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
45KB, 372x407px
>>37339578
Looks like you're living with a ragie wagie, anon. You know those things can be dangerous, anon, I hope you know where the guns are.
>>
>>37339961
>Showing your parents autistic frog pictures on a chinese cartoon forum you visit because have no real friends while the pictures depict said frog as smug for mooching of his parents and not willing to engage in finding a job just like you do

you are a "special" kind of autist aren't ya?
>>
>>37343993
this would be the best
"anon what did you say to your dad? he just told Mr.Shicklestein to suck his dick!!"
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.