[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad shows interest in 5/10 girl >Sister that doesnt even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: efd.jpg (29KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
29KB, 600x584px
>Chad shows interest in 5/10 girl
>Sister that doesnt even like Chad loses her shit
>she doesn't even like Chad, she's just angry that a girl less attractive than she is getting attention
How do I keep myself from losing my shit? My sister is talking about this stupid shit non-stop
>>
Just tell her how you feel. It is really that simple.
>>
>>37337911
Your post number is just as destructive as the actual even you fucking normie. Do you understand the ramifications of an autist speaking their mind when it comes to normie matters?
Get the fuck oit
>>
>>37337950
People need drama in their lives.i am willing to bet he has a dull life and needs something to spice things up.

And it is pronounced normalfag or normalfaggot. Not "normie". You,sir,are a nromalfaggot. You get off MY board.
>>
>>37337760
Tell her that even Chad can be swayed by a 6/10 girl if she's nice enough.

In other words, tell your sister to improve her personality.
>>
>>37337760
>>Sister that doesnt even like Chad

But she does though.
>>
>>37337760
>Sister
>Doesn't like Chad

smuganimegirl.jpg
>>
>>37337760
Grab her by the throat and dick her down.
>>
OP here.
My sister is now attacking this girl, claiming she probably reads manga and making fun of her attire. Now crying about how the only guy that has given her attention in two months (the horror!) Is a guy with mild cerebral-palsy. Ive lived my entire life without women giving a fucking shit about me. My parents are now comforting her in the living room while im here in my room.
>>
>>37338821
Now my mom and sister are making fun of how this girl looks. I think I'm going to be sick
>>
>>37338821
God. Tell your sister she is a fuckin idiot
>>
>>37337760
>sister angry
>subtly wants dick
Sympathy fucking will go a long ways, Anon.
>>
>>37337760
Well she clearly does but she sounds like a cunt so make sure Chad gets with the other girl, or your sister doesn't get with her
>>
>>37338821
Grow a pair and do these >>37337911 >>37339499 already, OP.
>>
>>37338821
You are looking at this wrong. Like you believe it matters what's just and what's wrong.

You need to accept humans, especially women are animals with barely any sentience and use situations like this to your advantage.

If I were you I would comfort your sister when your alone but then play a victim in front of your parents about how you cant get a gf because you're ugly while she is whining about trivial shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.