[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women interested in me because of my looks >once they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 564x423px
>women interested in me because of my looks
>once they get to know me they realize (my looks =/= my personality)
>they lose interest

Does this happen to anyone else?
This is why I don't approach girls. Because I know I won't meet their qualifications and they'll drop me like a sack of potatoes.

Pic related, what I want to do at this point
>>
>>37337299
B-But looks are everything! Creepy is just a buzzword for ugly!
>>
>>37337331
Trust me my friend, personality does matter. Looks only get your foot in the door.
>>
>>37337370
I know. I was just making fun of some retard here that actually tried to tell me "creepy" is just a buzzword for attractiveness.

I'm shallow enough that I hope he reads this post and I hope he realizes what a fucking retard he is.
>>
>>37337299
describe your personality
>>
>>37337410
Hopefully he sees this as well.
>>
>>37337299
That happens to me too. I go to Omegle and Chatroulette to try and build up some kind of "game" or whatever you wanna call it, but I can't hold a conversation whatever I try.
>>
>>37337480
I get nervous around new people so I think it's the nervousness and awkwardness that turns them off. I don't blame them. My female "friends" even tell me I'm weird and don't take me seriously. Another reason I don't talk to people.
I asked a girl out to lunch, I haven't seen in forever, she ghosted on me. Happens often.

I just don't wanna be on this earth to be honest. I'm having a consultation with my university counselor on Tuesday. Hopefully I'll see results. I won't take this failure lying down.

>>37337537
I can't either. I want to work on my irl game though.
>>
File: 1495103002414.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495103002414.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>>37337299
Literally me senpai. I have even had them say that I looked chill but wasn't. Guess they were expecting more of a bad boy and I just wasn't exciting enough.
>>
>>37338054
It takes time for me to "warm up" and be myself. Do you have anxiety?
>>
>>37337299
Yea, me. I'm attractive. Girls constantly approach me in clubs and start grinding on me, always crushing on me when they first meet me, but I have an extremely boring personality. Most of the time I just state into space and give one word answers to people. I have no real interests and basically no ego. Any criticisms or compliments don't affect me at all. I basically have no desire for a relationship and am content with just masturbating, but apparently this isn't okay. Family and friends always try to push me to find a girlfriend but I just don't care. How can I honestly subject another person to being with me when I'm indifferent to myself. I could fake and get laid I guess but I just don't have the energy. I don't really enjoy life actually.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.