[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls fetishize old men and guys fetishize young women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: Jeremy-Irons.jpg (43KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Irons.jpg
43KB, 800x500px
Why do girls fetishize old men and guys fetishize young women?

I'm a solid 7/10 and my crush has a thing for a middle-aged loser. We're both 18.
>>
>>37336865
I sometimes find certain older men pretty attractive.

I dunno, really. It's probably just the whole "mature, in-control, masculine" vibe that they can sometimes give off.
>>
I don't know but I fucking hate it

Especially as a guy who was constantly pushed into ever older groups in school. I never meet anybody that is interested in me and I even look young for my age. All my classmates are 22-24 and I'm 20.

Women my age are all interested in these 25-30 year old losers. If I had a friend that age dating a 20 year I'd probably think they were a creep. Not sure why girls don't.
>>
File: Irons.jpg (24KB, 365x443px) Image search: [Google]
Irons.jpg
24KB, 365x443px
>>37336865

I don't know, desu. Jeremy Irons is hot as fuck at any age though
>>
>>37336865
>SOLid 7/10
Prove it.
Maybe she doesn't think so..?
>>
Being with a man/woman your own age is an artificial boomer/capitalist creation. Women naturally gravitate to older men(5-10 years older) because they're more likely to be financially and emotionally stable and more likely to commit. Men naturally gravitate to younger women because they're more fertile/beautiful and ultimately because young people heal better thus being more likely to survive pregnancy and childbirth.
>>
>>37337111
>Being with a man/woman your own age is an artificial boomer/capitalist creation.
Explain that, 'cos I don't see it.

Older men are just more interesting.
>>
File: image.png (1021KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1021KB, 640x1136px
>>37337111
trips confirm.

ladies fucking love successful dad types.
>>
>>37336865
the fact you went on r9k to bitch about your inability to get women is why your crush will end up with an older guy - immaturity. she's looking for a mature, interesting person and you aren't one of them.
>>
>>37337243
>>37337323

define interesting, because all old people do is bitch about money and their aching backs
>>
>>37337323
>she's looking for a mature, interesting person and you aren't one of them.
>>
>>37337279
>ladies fucking love successful dad types
Holyshit, this. Why do women like "dads" or guys with kids?

I'm not very attractive and women usually don't pay that much attention to me, but when I go to the supermarket and my daughter is riding in the cart, girls stare and smile at me all the time.

I even make small talk with some of the hot ones in yoga pants (always at the fucking supermarket. Not just a stereotype)
>>
>>37337243
Late industrial society enabled young males to support a large family, something was impossible before.
>>
>>37336865
I'd prefer to date an older man because I don't think men my age (19) generally want to talk about what I want to talk about, nor have any emotional maturity.
>>
>>37337432
what happened before that? did young males wait until they're old?
>>
>>37337376
Single dads with daughters are hot af.

t. femanon
>>
>>37337459
>I don't think men my age (19) generally want to talk about what I want to talk about
What do you tend to want to talk about?
>>
>>37336865
Because young boys are immatyre
>>
>>37337459
And you have that emotional maturity and only like to discuss grown up topics?

I see
>>
>>37336865
Because 18 year olds are still boys. They can't compare to men that have more experience and knowledge. Women want a dominant, guiding figure not some immature boy to waste time with.
>>
>>37337496
is "t." for trans?
>>
>>37337496
Why am I hot though? Just 'cause I have a kid?

Are you judging my attractiveness because some previous woman thought I was worth enough to impregnate her?

Is that how your mind is thinking? It can't just be "oh, that guy is handsome," it has to my actual worth as a person and my ability to procreate?
>>
Girls want to be validated that they are adults, so they look to older men to treat them like women.

Men look for someone to prove their masculinity in opposition, so they go for younger, weaker females.

It's mental illness, insecurity, and gender roles fused together into an abusive mess.
>>
>>37337534
>dominant
i can tie her up if that's what she wants
>>
>older men are more accomplished, have higher status, possess more wealth and income, and are more "mature" than their younger counterparts
>younger women are wilder and often thinner, have better skin, have wetter vaginas, and are more fertile than their older counterparts
>women mature faster than men, so that a man peaks in attractiveness later in life
>men are traditionally and usually the dominant partner
>>
>>37337554
If you're able to raise a daughter well, then you probably have desirable traits that women look for in men.
>>
>>37337560
>Girls want to be validated that they are adults
and that's why they like to be spanked
>>
>>37337562
So basically women are whores
>>
>>37337376
you're a proven success.

it's not that they want to fuck you specifically, but you're the type of person they want.
>>
File: lolita-book-and-movie.jpg (90KB, 745x501px) Image search: [Google]
lolita-book-and-movie.jpg
90KB, 745x501px
>>37336954

Would totally have been his lolita. Unff
>>
>>37337618
do you think they fugged irl?
>>
>>37337637

god I hope so. And if so I hope there's a video
>>
Women are more inclined to being submissive, men are more inclined to being dominant. There is also a natural dominance that comes with being older than someone, and a natural submission that comes with being younger than someone.

For example, I'm bisexual and do not have a preference for men or women in particular. I am submissive and find myself attracted to both older men and older women. Other people might reverse this, like say a guy who fantasizes about being dominated by a young girl. It's because of the natural dominance of an older man over a younger girl that makes him able to get off to the reverse, if that makes sense.
>>
>>37337562
>older men used to be young too.

anon just wait a bit and obtain cash. then when you hit 40 you will be harvesting sweet barely legal pussy
>>
> I just want to feel dominated

Christ you roasties have a one track mind. Literally subhumans.
>>
>>37337561
This is exactly why women prefer older guys.
>>
>>37337513
>>37337533
Philosophy, History, Literature, Politics, etc.
I grew up surrounded by classics and philosophy and engaging conversation because my parents are academics, and thus have read a lot more than most people my age.

I also have older friends. I just like older people, because it's easier to talk to them. And I don't feel the need to talk about problems etc. because I work through stuff fairly quickly.
>>
>>37337560
>Girls want to be validated that they are adults, so they look to older men to treat them like women.
No, they want to be treated like children. The more mature the man, the better his ability to provide such treatment.
>>
>>37337777
It's almost comical how obvious your lack of maturity is.
>>
>>37337777
old people are fucking a chore to talk to cos they go on and on about bullshit and they have ideas that are bizarre

i talk to a lot of old people at music stores about guitars and shit and they are mostly dicks
>>
>>37337777
lmao worst quads ever

you sound like an insufferable faggot. Yeah I enjoy talking about things like that too but thinking that makes you different or somehow better than everybody else is autism tier
>>
>>37337798
>No, they want to be treated like children.
How does one do this without diaper fetish?
>>
>>37337832

Jesus fuck kids are ass holes.

t. 30+ years old
>>
>>37337604
Duh. But you can't hate them for it.

You can boil down human sexual behavior into something that sounds awful pretty easily if you divorce yourself from it. Men control women and use women and use them for their bodies. Women use their bodies to manipulate people and acquire things like wealth and stability. Guys will fuck anything that moves. Women are whores. Women emasculate men. Men break women down. Men go for pretty women who they control. Women go after Chad. People are self-interested animals trying to fulfill biological functions and dress it up in an air of romance.

That doesn't make the romantic elements any less real or sincere. Even if it is just an electrochemical phenomenon that gets people to breed and come together instead of killing each other, love exists, and the purpose of perpetuating life into eternity and conquering death is something beautiful. Even if there are elements to attraction that are kinda fucked-up if you think too hard about them (the rapey/dominant bit, the whore bit, etc.), who cares? That doesn't mean that those elements in a loving relationship are necessarily bad. So what if people are self-interested at their cores? Why shouldn't people mutually benefit from one another? So what if people are basically looking for traits that are fertile and subconsciously practicig eugenics? Why should it function any other way?

I say this a literal sperg: You guys are fucking autistic with the way you look at these things. You have an outlook that I don't really see as being possible unless you're on the outside looking in.
>>
Younger men don't seem to take dating as seriously as older men. I hate hookup culture.
>>
>>37337871
old people are set in their ways and can't think outside the box, even if there's a better way to do something
>>
>>37337806
How?
>>37337844
I don't think it makes me different in terms of merit, but I know from experience that most people my age are not interested in those things.
>>
>be 25 year old virgin
>finally found a harem of 18-21 year olds into me

fuck off op wait your turn
>>
>>37337539
What a utter newfag you are.
>>
>>37337777
are you roleplaying? why would you be browsing the septic tank of the internet for subhuman male losers as an educated high value women?
>>
>>37337907
Most people of any age are not interested in those things you idiot.
>>
>>37337926
i've been on chans for 5+ years and i still can't into all the retarded lingo
>>
>>37337954
It means regards. From a Finnish word I believe.
>>
>>37337832
The best people I know are largely elderly ones. My grandparents largely raised me when I wasn't raising myself, and they're the best, most tangible example I have of a stable marriage and family. In my experience, there's a lot of wisdom to the way old people act, too, even if they tend to be stuck in their ways.

And who cares if they ramble or they're a bit slow? Patience is a virtue. Old people are pretty cool, and we ought to be glad that they're still around and kickin' it.
>>
>>37337907
People who talk about how mature they are always immature. Always.
>>
>>37337893

That's patently false. One of the main reasons I still come on 4 chan is to see new ideas and fresh ways of thinking - most of which is from people younger than myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 460x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 460x525px
>>37337777
the list goes on, m'lady
>>
>>37337947
But they're more likely to be when they're older, so I try to date and befriend older people. Why is that an issue for you?
>>37337996
I simply meant dealing with shit, and not getting caught up in dating or friendship drama.
>>
>>37337890
>That doesn't mean that those elements in a loving relationship are necessarily bad. So what if people are self-interested at their cores? Why shouldn't people mutually benefit from one another? So what if people are basically looking for traits that are fertile and subconsciously practicig eugenics? Why should it function any other way?

Because I'm not interested in being a biomechanical computer simply following his innate programming. Programming which I didn't choose but was forced upon me and tries to control on such an insidius level that I can never be sure if I'm just pretending that I'm not following it as a part of self preservation.

I will not be a fucking slave.
>>
File: IMG_0983.jpg (25KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
25KB, 214x317px
Older man

>Features have hit peak masculinity
>Well established
>Experienced with seducing women
>Usually a relatively powerful figure like a boss or professor
>aren't as jumpy and awkward as younger men
>pre-selected by a laundry list of old flames
>daddy vibes

Young women
>peak fertility
>peak beauty
>lower partner count
>easy to manipulate into ideal mate
>no baggage
>no brats
>soft fresh skin
>firm tits & ass
>more innocent
>less bitchy
>don't really care about providing ability
>crazy sex stamina and enthusiasm
>>
>>37338128
Of course it's about self-preservation. That's beautiful. Everything dies, but something like an echo of it lives on in its offspring. Those are the two big secrets we keep from kids-death, the fact that everything ends, and sex, the way that something like it goes on.

Everything worthwhile and beautiful abut the experience of a human experience goes on. If you look for it, you can see the faces of the people you love refelcted in the faces of their children and grandchildren. It makes everything new again. All the experiences that you've exhausted-puppy love and a first crush, holding hands being enough to make your heart race, a first kiss, learning to ride a bike, tripping for the first time, being young and invincible, your first heartbreak, losing your virginity, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, trick or treating, mere days and weeks seeming like forever, being a child and having the whole world mysterious and grand, those warm nights on summer break with nothing to do, your first sleepover and staying up late, high school and graduation, having parents and grandparents, etc.-all of them are made new again in your offspring.

And what's wrong with being a "slave?" There's actually a lot of peace and freedom in surrendering yourself to what you are and what you're a part of. Nothing insidious about it. We're pretty wonderful little apes.
>>
File: IMG_1083.png (611KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.png
611KB, 853x480px
It's common knowledge, you never noticed?

>Elementary school girls want middle school boys
>Middle school girls want high school boys
>High school girls want college boys
>College girls want working boys
>Working girls want managers and partners
>>
>>37338406
>Of course it's about self-preservation. That's beautiful. Everything dies, but something like an echo of it lives on in its offspring. Those are the two big secrets we keep from kids-death, the fact that everything ends, and sex, the way that something like it goes on.
>Everything worthwhile and beautiful abut the experience of a human experience goes on. If you look for it, you can see the faces of the people you love refelcted in the faces of their children and grandchildren. It makes everything new again. All the experiences that you've exhausted-puppy love and a first crush, holding hands being enough to make your heart race, a first kiss, learning to ride a bike, tripping for the first time, being young and invincible, your first heartbreak, losing your virginity, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, trick or treating, mere days and weeks seeming like forever, being a child and having the whole world mysterious and grand, those warm nights on summer break with nothing to do, your first sleepover and staying up late, high school and graduation, having parents and grandparents, etc.-all of them are made new again in your offspring.

You're just desperately forcing yourself to believe in this because that's all that you can get. Your kids aren't you and the circle of life is not inherently beautiful or good. It's just you desperately latching onto something because you NEED to believe that all this has a point. That us being meat contructs with an illusion of meaning has a point. Again there's nothing great about the existance of life.

You've given up and are trying to satisfy yourself with scraps.
>>
>>37338406
fucking reddit the post not even joking and wtf

>we are wonderful little apes

kek
>>
>>37338356
Dare i say /thread, good job mate
>>
File: qrqrhpl6kpwdafuvkx3t.jpg (229KB, 1081x275px) Image search: [Google]
qrqrhpl6kpwdafuvkx3t.jpg
229KB, 1081x275px
Young men literally get cucked by older men all the time
>>
>>37338925
It doesn't take any forcing or cognitive dissonance on my part to think that, and it's not me settling for anything. I find tremendous beauty and meaning in being alive and getting to experience a life. Everything I love-music, thought, laughter, tears, beauty as experienced through the lens of human perception, sheer hedonistic pleasure, the people I hold dear-it's all perpetuated by what you called "the circle of life." It's absurd of you to assume that there's not a single part of the experience of being alive that I genuinely find meaning and beauty in.

You might be dissatisfied with your life, but I genuinely am quite happy with mine, and it doesn't feel like "scraps." I don't need anything loftier or more ethereal than the existence I have as this tiny, mortal, flesh-and-blood animal that I am. Maybe being at peace with that makes me stupid. Whatever.

>you NEED to believe that all this has a point
Nope. Of course it's all absurd and pointless. Who ever said it needed to have any point to be beautiful?

>Your kids aren't you
They are and they aren't.
>>
>>37337890
this guy gets it. Things are what they are and it's not like anyone can help being caught up in the waves of fate.
>>
My oneitis seems to have this thing for this 35 year old dude. She keeps bringing up that he just broke up with his girlfriend. Fuck you bitch, you know how I feel about you
>>
>>37339159
>You might be dissatisfied with your life, but I genuinely am quite happy with mine, and it doesn't feel like "scraps." I don't need anything loftier or more ethereal than the existence I have as this tiny, mortal, flesh-and-blood animal that I am. Maybe being at peace with that makes me stupid. Whatever.

Didn't mean your life, just your beliefs. They are what feel like scraps to me, because at one point you just either have to accept them like you or become even more disgusted like me

>>37339159
>>Your kids aren't you
>They are and they aren't.

They aren't you at all. Even if they were your clones with exactly same personality they aren't you. Are you afraid of dissappearing completely after all?
>>
>>37339399
how old is she and can i have her number?
>>
>>37339440
>They are what feel like scraps to me, because at one point you just either have to accept them like you or become even more disgusted like me
It doesn't require any active acceptance on my part, though.

>They aren't you at all. Even if they were your clones with exactly same personality they aren't you.
I disagree. They're their own individuals, yes, and by merit of that, they aren't the same individual as me, but that's a far cry from saying that they aren't me at all. They're a continuation of habits and inherent modes of thought that define me. They're a continuation of the intonation and gait that defines me. They're a continuation of things that constitute my appearance. They're something that literally sprung from a part of me and that contains a part of me in every cell of their bodies. They're a continuation of the same name and a new branch of the same story. They're a continuation of a bunch of defining little idiosyncrasies that make me me, but with aspects that are from somebody else and with ones that are all their own thrown in.

If you really only do think of yourself as being a single body whose boundaries are at the limits of your individual flesh, then yeah, there's none of "you" out there beyond that body. If you consider yourself to be all the processes and phenomena and experiences and actions and feelings manifest in that flesh, as being the event and not the object, then it's not hard to see why I think the way they do. Ode to Joy played on a new instrument is still Ode to Joy.

>Are you afraid of dissappearing completely after all?
No. I think you're mistaken. It seems like you're assuming that I believe things because they're comfortable to me and not because they make reasoned or intuitive sense.
>>
>>37338993
it's so memeworthy
>>
>>37339848
>If you consider yourself to be all the processes and phenomena and experiences and actions and feelings manifest in that flesh, as being the event and not the object, then it's not hard to see why I think the way they do.

On the contrary, even then there is no you outside of your body. Everything you've described is fully contained within it.
>>
>>37340025
Except that it's not. Human beings aren't actually so unique that they don't have common experiences, and they communicate. Other people having the same thoughts and feelings and ideas that I have is like a different instrument playing the same song-or one like it, at least. If I consider myself the song and not the instrument, which I do, then that's not something contained by the instrument.

And if I consider myself the sum total of all the events that animate and come from my body, then even now "I" extend beyond my body. The effects of our actions are the closest thing to a "soul" that we actually have in that they really do go beyond what you consider to be a self.

Besides, you're moving the goalposts now. The DNA that I pass on to my offspring, the flesh and blood it codes for, and the events born from that, aren't just contained within my body.

What separates a corpse from a human being is the event of life. I'm not eyes and hands and a mouth and a brain and feet and such. I'm sight and action and speech and song and thought and perception and walking. That goes on, and we reproduce that flame a thousand times even before we die.
>>
>be 15
>friends are all qt3.14s and get plenty of male attention
>realize that i'm the odd one out
>lonely.jpg
>turn to chatrooms for validation from the opposite sex
>guy messages me with a witty one-liner, we get to talking
>he is 30 years old
>cams up for me
>looks like an exact personification of my favorite fictional character
>stay up all night talking
>we debate politics, love, life, philosophy, literature
>tells me i'm mature for my age
>knows i'm shy and sexually repressed
>allows me to vent to him about my naughty desires
>teaches me about sex and drugs and rock n' roll
>time passes
>go to my first prom
>get high for the first time
>self harm for the first time
>first suicide attempt
>he's here for all of these milestones
>fallinlove.avi
>fast forward four and a half years

He came to me at the most vulnerable time in my life and told me all the things I needed to hear. Older men are intelligent, cunning, manipulative, and seductive. They know when to push forwards and when to draw back. When to give and when to take. They are security and validation. The man I loved was a massive predator and a total NEET, and you know what? I looked past it all. Because he knew how to make me feel special. He made me feel "mature."

The illusion fell away eventually. But by then, it was much too late.
>>
>>37340850
>The illusion fell away eventually. But by then, it was much too late.

what do you mean?
>>
>>37340869
I'm damaged goods now, anon.
>>
>>37341002
why? because you fucked him? pretty much everyone's fucked someone by 19.
>>
I like young guys, but none of them are ever interested in, they always chase the most attractive girl in our age group.

Then when they hit 35-40 and get desperate, they pay attention to girls like me. But when they're in their prime they're too desperate for Stacey to commit.
>>
>>37336865
because we haven't yet overthrown biology in order to create a realm of pure politics

you'll have your hellscape in a few years, no need to worry
>>
>>37341051
fortunately (unfortunately?) we never fucked. but it doesn't matter. I can't handle relationships well anymore because no matter how much genuine love and affection someone gives me, I still turn back to him in the end.
>>
>>37341158
well, at least you recognize the problem in your behavior. i don't have much experience with it but maybe try therapy? having someone to be accountable to might help.

is it that you feel like he gets you in a way that other people don't?
>>
>>37341270
I've been in therapy for a while now, and it's helped overall. can't say I'm perfect but I'm probably better off than I was!

that, and I had such a powerful infatuation with him for so long... it's hard to overcome. i was addicted to him, plain and simple. if that makes sense.
>>
>>37342166
how can anyone find a neet attractive?
>>
>>37337923
Where dude hmu with the sweet 21 yo connection
>>
the reason why women fetishize older men is because older men are generally more experience, experience denotes competence, competence denotes CONFIDENCE. confidence turns women on more than anything else, that's why they like older men, because they know what they're doing.
>>
>>37337476
Yes or just did not reproduce at all.
>>
>>37338128

Who are you a slave to? Yourself? You are your genes anon, they are you at the most intimate detail possible. The only reason you see yourself differently is because you see an inherent dualism between your physical body and some abstracted sense o "self". There is no ghost in the machine, without those genes you are not possible. Even the thought of you having a thought about your programming is your programming. Everything you do, even the way you are responding, is part of that initial programming. There is no divorcing a self from it. If you give up thoughts of dualism than that feelings of being a slave dissolves away.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.