[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons where did you meet your bf/ex? If you don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: tfwnoshygf.png (2MB, 853x816px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoshygf.png
2MB, 853x816px
Femanons where did you meet your bf/ex?

If you don't have one where can we meet you or where would we meet you if you weren't a NEET?

Everyone on any dating app is an absolute normie or slut. I just want a shy nerdy gf to love unconditionally forever.
>>
OkCupid.

My boyfriend and I were a 99% match. Neither of us has any other friends so we spend all of our time together. Our anniversary is next week.
>>
Met my ex in highschool. He was my first boyfriend. He's currently serving a 7 year prison sentence.

Haven't dated anyone since.

Jesus fucking christ...
>>
>>37336480
Congrats anon. That is the dream.

OkCupid was filled with the absolute most degenerate normies when I tried. But maybe that's because I'm in SoCal.
>>
>>37336480
This is the ideal life. Too bad the highest match I've gotten with OKCupid is 50% and I've filled in every question. You're in the US right? Burgers CANNOT be robots. But
>being on OKCupid
You were both failed normies, not robots.

>>37336531
For what? Will you go back to sucking his dick when he gets out? He'll be an alpha Chad.
>>
>>37336531
You can't say that and not provide some context.

Why haven't you seen anyone since?
>>
>>37336601
>For what?
Possession of cocaine with intent to distribute and felony possession of a firearm.
>Will you go back to sucking his dick when he gets out?
Probably not. I "took over" his position because I wanted to move out of my house (mother was abusive) and I couldn't do it on a wageslave job.
>>
>>37336531
Have you tried dating asian men? They are much better people and won't mistreat you like that guy did and we are more attractive. Check out reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity for examples of confident and emotionally stable asian men.
>>
>>37336750
lmfao chink-shilling has reached new lows
>>
>>37336416
Ok kid, what will you going to do for her besides play stupid videogames and complaining on 4chan about not having a gf and making threads like this to try to get one?

Also how the fuck will you deal with her issues if you're still a crybaby living in your parents' house?

>>37336480
He's not a robot, thas's for sure.

Tired of this shit, r9k, really tired.
>>
I never had a serious relationship and I don't really go to classes anymore. Occasionally I'm at this one cafe and talk with a dude who works there and he's cute but he works there so obviously he's being nice to me as part of his job.
>>
Gaia Online
Origignfjaksjfk
>>
>>37336750
Not really looking for a specific race to date, anon. And my ex didn't exactly mistreat me, per say. Just lied about his occupation.
>>
>>37336650
so youre a trashy whore that goes after bad boy chads lol
>>
>>37336876
I didn't know he was a "bad boy chad" at all. He was a good student and had a regular "whiteboii" social life. He lied about being a drug dealer and never told me until he got caught.
>>
>>37336416

Met my "ex" at work, currently dating a new guy off a dating site.
>>
>>37336876
you sound beta as fuck m8
>>
>>37337105
more like i used to be friends with drug dealer bad boy chads and they are all exactly the same
>>
>>37336416
met him on the old gdf map.
he was a reddit tourist adult KHV like myself.
>>
>>37336601
We're in NYC, mecca of online dating. I used to be a hardcore internet degenerate, but am mostly cyborg now. He was always just more into science than people.

>>37336817
Nah, he never got into any internet communities. But he does have a hard to socializing/understanding people and doesn't really have any friends other than me.
>>
>>37336416
>If you don't have one where can we meet you or where would we meet you if you weren't a NEET?
Don't try to meet me, don't approach me, just go away. I don't do 'dating' 'men' or 'bfs'.
>>
>>37337509
Fuck you, whore. You're just waiting for Chad.
>>
I met mine on r9k. He's my first boyfriend.
>>
>>37336416
Met on r9k
He is the best and cutest bf and im really lucky that I met him
>>
lolcow in a robot thread We've been together for a year and five months.
>>
>>37337522
I'm waiting for death. I hate everyone and everything.
>>
>>37336817
I don't play vidya. I'm not complaining about not getting women. I'm complaining about not being able to find women who want LTR.

Well the last part is true even though I have my own apartment.

Nice projection though Anon.
>>
>>37337879
>tfw no nihilistic gf to slowly mold into an absurdist and face the abyss together with

Please let me disintegrate into oblivion with you.
>>
I met one ex bf on campus at uni through a friend and the other guy I knew of and I thought he was cute so I sent him a DM on instagram and got his number and started dating.

Being outgoing seems to be the best way. Don't focus on one place, just be constantly aware and just compliment her book or something. But busy coffee shops or your area's equivalent are good spots.
>>
I've never had a bf. I work in an art museum and sometimes go out to dive bars or local music shows so I guess that would be the place to meet me.
>>
>>37336416
We all met on a weeb music forum and I joined a skype group he was in.
>>
>>37336650
>"took over" his position
do you live in the sf bay area? could use some beak here
>>
>>37337851
haha

hello there B
>>
>>37338632
>tfw chestlet
>tfw bestest cutest bf ever
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE why are there so many women on here? GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>37338905
Oh anon, don't be so silly, there's room enough here for everyone. lets be internet friends :^)
>>
File: 1495782681581.png (301KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495782681581.png
301KB, 400x600px
>>37336750
If you're an Asian, you need to kill yourself immediately. Actually, you really need to kill yourself especially if you aren't.

t. gook
>>
>>37336750
>>37336773
>>37336870

Jesus christ. Lurk moar, newfriends. r/asianmasculinity is where a bunch of whiny faggots complain about their shitty dating experiences. I wouldn't be surprised if many posters were trolls, just like this original poster who mentioned it.
>>
>>37336416
>>37336480
I guess we're not that special because I have a similar story.

>99% match on okcupid
>no friends
>spend all our time together

He dresses like a mennonite and likes to garden and can veggies, I dress like a hobo and do art for our video game we're making.
>>
>>37337412
>old gdf map
The zeemap? What ever happened to it?
>>
>>37339462
i don't know. i took a loooong hiatus after my bf and i became "official" or however you want to put it.
>>
>>37339370
how many guys did you talk to before you met him?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.