[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, what's the fucking point of life if you can never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: housewife.jpg (540KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
housewife.jpg
540KB, 1280x1807px
Tell me, what's the fucking point of life if you can never have a girl like this?
>>
You could win the lottery and land a gold digger like this, or kidnap and brainwash/stockholm one. Never say never my man.
>>
>>37336322
literally nothing, it's why I plan to kill myself soon
>>
>born in 2017
>pay anywhere from $40-250 to sleep with a 'attractive' woman

???

Or are you just crying because they don't actually want to sleep with you for nothing ?
>>
>>37336322
Make money and create the perfect habitat for myself and my sex slaves.
>>
File: 1495949306759.jpg (51KB, 435x295px) Image search: [Google]
1495949306759.jpg
51KB, 435x295px
>>37336322
I've had a girl like that though. Sometimes two at the same time.
>>
>>37336322
I am now officially aroused
>>
Just think there are guys out there that can get girls that hot without breaking a sweat, think nothing of it, cheat on her, treat her like shit, get another just as hot.

Then there is you. Lmao. Its like comparing a billionaire to a starving african child.
>>
File: 1495186080883.jpg (68KB, 482x526px) Image search: [Google]
1495186080883.jpg
68KB, 482x526px
I don't want a girl like that. Your taste is shit.
>>
>>37336322
>he thinks life revolves around womyn
Cuck detected
>>
File: 1481340303621.jpg (223KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481340303621.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
White women are best wives
>>
I'd be happier with an average looking smart girl. Unfortunately these days "average" is either fat or having 3+ piercings with purple hair.

Fuck this culture
>>
>>37336542

Imagine telling a starving african that is about to die "life isn't all about food"
>>
>>37336322
but you can get her, start studying them like a creep and give them what they like.
>>
>>37336566
you cant die from a lack of pussy you fucking retarded beta
>>
>>37336921
No, but you can have an earlier death. Experts say that the more sex you have in life, the longer you will live.
>>
>>37336417
Not in burgerville because sex is the devil.
>>
It baffles me that some of you are older than 14 and still care about girls this much
>>
>>37336322
Could not be arsed being with a girl like that. I'm far too stupid and boring and even if I somehow tricked her into being with me, the effort it would take to maintain it would not be worth it. Genuinely can't even get turned on by imaging myself with her. Even in my fantasies I'm fucking ugly chicks because my dick works on realism
>>
>>37336322
I would sell my soul to be her and have a Chad husband.
>>
>>37336322
Not only that, you can't even have a normal looking girl, you can't even get a mildly ugly girl, you literally have to settle for a total ugly monster that can't get your dick hard, that is how bad it is. You need to date a morbidly obese troll with endless personality issues and self-esteem problems to get any female companionship at all in this world, and even then, don't expect them to do anything at all for you, YOU serve THEM, there is no reciprocation.

We're all fucked.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.