[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men reconcile after a fight? Why do women stay in bitter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0994.png (3KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.png
3KB, 169x169px
Why do men reconcile after a fight?

Why do women stay in bitter hatred for the rest of their lives after fighting?

Are women autistic?
>>
Because men respect each other. Except niggers, niggers have no honour.
>>
>>37334469
>Why do men reconcile after a fight?
now i know that Palestine and Israel are such peaceful land which put differences in bygones begones
>>
White men don't fight any more
Blacks just shoot each other
Hispanics literally torture
I don't know or care what Asians do
>>
>>37334539
Israel has to actually stop fighting with them before they can reconcile.
>>
>>37334564
>white men don't fight anymore
t. Yank
American's aren't white, fuck off pathetic little virgin
>>
File: basicallythis.png (436KB, 656x653px) Image search: [Google]
basicallythis.png
436KB, 656x653px
>>37334469
>Why do women stay in bitter hatred for the rest of their lives after fighting?

I don't put up with that shit. I just warn them against it flat-out:

>"I'm willing to move past this and go back to being civil, so if we're done here, let's actually be done. If you try to retaliate against me later, or harbor a grudge, or continue resenting me and act bitter or distant because of it, I'm going to be very angry, and we're going to have a fight all over again. If you're still upset about something, we can continue to have a discussion like adults, but I'm not going to let you take out acts of petty revenge on me for weeks, and I'm not going to allow you to deny doing it or feign innocence if I catch you doing it. I am far more perceptive than you think, you are not as clever or as subtle as you think you are, I won't believe you for a second if you play dumb when I call you out, and there is nothing that's going to slip by me. I will go nuclear on you for the smallest perceived slight against me, and I'm going to be doubly angry that you chose such a cowardly way of attacking me."

>"If you want to escalate this further, you're welcome to make it as ugly as you want, but let's have that fight now, in this room, and not let it leave this room, because when we're done, it's going to be completely done or there will be hell to pay. And I can guarantee that I'm willing to escalate further than you if you try to play games with me. Get it out of your head that anything except sincere and adult dialogue is going to accomplish anything with me. When we walk out of this room, we're going to be nothing but civil and loving towards one another. Do you understand?"

>look her dead in the eye

>"Swear to me, then."

Seriously, I was raised with nothing but women and girls and I am done putting up with that bullshit.

>"HURRRR like some beta virgin on /r9k/ would actually talk to a woman like that"

I totally do, and it works.
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
Women are very competitive with each other, and if one women "wrongs" another women, you can guarantee that their friendship will probably be ruined. Women can't just fight it out and be friends after. Women hold ridiculous grudges.

Also, 90% of the time they'll pretend that they don't care anymore and want to be your friend, but they'll shit talk you behind your back.

t. roastie.
>>
>>37335027
>Also, 90% of the time they'll pretend that they don't care anymore and want to be your friend, but they'll shit talk you behind your back.

That's the most disgusting part. They think they're being clever and subtle about it, too, and they're totally not.

I had a friend who would hang out with a bunch of girls who did that just to watch them talk shit about each other once the object of it had left. What she described was just downright vicious and nasty.

Obviously, not all girls are like that, but I find it's a rare breed who will actually call a bitch out for it. And I fucking love the ones who do. Angels from heaven, I swear..
>>
File: 1488211518374.png (250KB, 534x475px) Image search: [Google]
1488211518374.png
250KB, 534x475px
>>37335027
it's true
there were those two chicks in my neighbourhood who were always besties
they got in some sort of argument where one used fact she's better looking as counter argument
the other one almost ripped her eyes out
they never spoke again despite still living close to each other

comedy gold drama
>>
>>37335027
Why don't girls just fist fight?
>>
>>37335325
That's a guy thing. Trust me, it would only create more venom if two girls did that. Guys can meet their best pals in a fistfight. Girls can't.
>>
>>37335325

Women just aren't directly confrontational. They'd rather manipulate and be passive aggressive. Men in general are just more emotionally mature I think. Anyone who's ever argued with a woman knows how badly they are at arguing. Instead of just stating the problem and talking about fixing it they'd rather just try to make you feel bad about there being a problem to begin with. God help you if you call them out on it.
>>
>>37335325
>Why don't girls just fist fight?
They do, sometimes. But most of the time, they just shit talk.

When I was in highschool, this girl started spreading rumors about me because she was mad that her boyfriend liked me and talked to me a lot iirc. I didn't even flirt with him. He just talked to me in one class a lot.

I asked my dad what I should do and he said "fight that bitch" so the next day at school I literally approached her and said "What's that you said about me? Let's fight, slut" but she acted extremely afraid and victimized like she did not know at all what was happening so I didn't do anuthing

Eventually, she started talking shit about me to everyone, and I became known as the "weird crazy psycho bitch" like "omg she tried to fucking attack me! what a psycho lolol!" and they would giggle everytime they say me and told me to "take my meds,"

That being said, black girls and mexican girls will usually fight fight.

White girls NEVER fight.

Highschool wasn't very fun for me....
>>
>>37335325
Because if women tried solve everything with force they'd be beaten by men. Less muscles means you grow to use indirect methods instead.
>>
File: 1494360710184.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1494360710184.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>37335409
>implying girls can actually fight
>>
>>37335409
>I asked my dad what I should do and he said "fight that bitch" so the next day at school I literally approached her and said "What's that you said about me? Let's fight, slut" but she acted extremely afraid and victimized like she did not know at all what was happening so I didn't do anuthing

Holy shit, what cowardly behavior. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Girls like that will be so fucking vicious until they're actually face-to-face with you, and then they turn all snivelly.

You wouldn't have been in the wrong to grab her hair and just slam her face into something hard.

>Eventually, she started talking shit about me to everyone, and I became known as the "weird crazy psycho bitch" like "omg she tried to fucking attack me! what a psycho lolol!" and they would giggle everytime they say me and told me to "take my meds,"
See above. That's a super-shitty way to treat you.
>>
>>37335350
>Guys can meet their best pals in a fistfight.

Can confirm. This sounds like something right out of an 80's movie but I met one of my best friends in elementary school when one of his buddies enlisted him to try and beat me up. Then in the principal's office we started shooting the shit. Traded pokemon cards and played melee with that kid for years afterwards.

Counter-example, I have an ex girlfriend who I haven't been with for months and months and she and my mother still have a fucking war with each other. I don't understand it.
>>
>>37335492
Girls can definitely fight. Anyone can fight.

Fighting well is a different story.
>>
>>37335523
What's even better is when trading blows only makes me you respect one another more. "Holy shit, this guy's actually got some balls. I thought he was a bitch!" "Holy crap, that one actually hurt! Little guy's got some power behind him! Mad respect."

>ex vs mother
WORST CASE SCENARIO, right fucking there. Please, God, tell me you blocked her.
>>
>>37335409
Maybe you shouldn't have talked to someone else's boyfriend, you fucking slut.
>>
>>37335809
He was the one talking to me. I was just being nice and responding back. I didn't know anyone else in the class.
>>
>>37335589
No, but I'm also not enabling her occasional ideas to fuck with my mom. I mean neither one of them is innocent in this thing, but she is my mom.

Women are fucking mean to each other, man. This girl wanted to have my kids and then not let my mom see them. After a certain point it seemed like no small part of why she wanted to be with me was to make my mom's life a living hell for trying to break us up.
>>
women are gender autistic
think about it, it makes sense
>>
>>37336470
Better than being just autistic, I guess.
>>
>>37335409
>White girls NEVER fight
Yes, that's called being civilized Ms. Laquisha.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.