[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing one person in your family has done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: titiaan_kain_abel_grt.jpg (87KB, 626x650px) Image search: [Google]
titiaan_kain_abel_grt.jpg
87KB, 626x650px
What's the worst thing one person in your family has done to another?

I want to know about the shitshow that is your family life.
>>
File: 1483411321981.jpg (53KB, 960x577px) Image search: [Google]
1483411321981.jpg
53KB, 960x577px
Worst thing by far was my mom giving birth to me instead of just having an abortion and saving me from life's troubles
>>
>>37333150
My Father threatened to kill me and my Mother in our sleep, my Mother lost her sanity and attacked him with a frying pan, my Father tried to kill himself and I was placed in care.

I still live with them 9 years later. It's still horrible.
>>
>>37333150

My aunt smacked my grandma in the face with a phone book on Christmas Eve.
>>
Uncle killed his cousin, got a few years in jail for it.
>>
My older sister brainwashed me about how dying was good when I was 8 and I tried to kill myself.
>>
>>37333150
>uncle is coke addict and poor as fuck
>he literally prostitutes her daughter to get sum coke
>she leaves with some guy that hit her and abuse her
>grandma gets angry when someone calls him a drug-addict
and me im a neet and that is worst for all my family
>>
>>37333150
Mom hates my dad even though he is basically her slave
I beat up my older brother because he would beat me up as a kid, but now i lift and can destroy him.
I guess im the biggest dick around, but beating up a 22yo as an 18yo shitbuggler is fun
>>
>>37333508
Obvious answer is to start selling drugs too. Start hanging with your uncle more.
>>
>>37333150
My great grandfather on my mother's side "accidentally" killed my great uncle. The story goes, he was trying to slaughter a cow but the bullet ricocheted and hit my great uncle in the head. My great grandfather was apparently abusive to his kids, and my great uncle would defend them.
Also, another member of the family killed his wife. He said he was cleaning a shotgun and dropped it and it went off and killed her. Got off scott free, and he's apparently a motivational speaker now.
>>
>>37333150
haha
child sex abuse

((apparently))
>>
>>37333539
>tfw never interested in drugs
>live in a country where drugs are easier to get than a job
i don't talk to my family that much besides im just weird
>>
>>37334109
>"trust me folks, it gets better"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.