[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 year old bot who was just friendzoned by the love of my life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1495965802602.jpg (83KB, 686x661px) Image search: [Google]
1495965802602.jpg
83KB, 686x661px
19 year old bot who was just friendzoned by the love of my life. Ask me anything.
>>
>>37333093
at least you're friends with the love of your life

my love of my life don't even know my surname
>>
>>37333093
Why do you keep pursuing love?
It's useless and will only worsen your life, just focus on yourself, friends and familly.
you don't need an intimate relationship to be happy in life, stick to wanking or check your neighborhood pimp if you want to unload.
>>
you will get a lot of flak by normies due to the friendzoned nice guy meme, and they're all wrong

but it is a fact that love doesn't work like that, falling in love with someone and winning their hearts rarely happens, you must do the opposite and sift through large quantities of women until you find one who is into you, especially if you are an unattractive beta

thoughts?
>>
>>37333093
You're 19, you know nothing of love, let alone "the love of your life". Go play with your toys bitch.
>>
>>37333433
I'm a beta, but a fairly attractive 7.5/10 beta.
>>
>>37333093
do you not realize that at 19 you are basically a child and the love you felt was meaningless
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
>>37333462
It was real to me....it was real to me
>>
>>37333450
Everybody is a 7 until they realize theyre a 4
>>
>>37333568
There's an awful lot of girls interested in this 4, then.
>>
>>37333883
Well then, you should probly go have sex with all those girls and STOP SHITTING UP MY BOARD REEEEEEE
>>
You should kill her. Then you won't have to worry about the "love of your life" getting fucked by other men.
>>
>>37333987
I don't want to turn out like my older sister, who killed her boyfriend whenever he dumped her for another woman. Only reason she didn't get life in prison is because she was 17.
>>
>>37333450
ok so you're a hunk, then you can raise your standards and be more pushy, the general principle still applies though, after a week of trying to seduce her with your Chad-tier 6 pack and chiseled jawline without success you have to move to another chick

also if she is your friend she should introduce you to her stacy friends
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.