[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there self sufficient farming communes shut off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1493145261887.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1493145261887.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Why aren't there self sufficient farming communes shut off from the rest of the world in the Midwest for males who simply can't hack it in today's world?

There should be.
>>
Most man children aren't self sufficient enough to leave their mom's basement let alone support their own self sustenance.
>>
>>37333082
Start your own dude.
You'd get volunteers.
>>
>>37333241
I'd happily move to a farming commune to eat whatever I can work for and if lodging was guaranteed. A lot of people don't bother getting jobs because even if we do we still can't make enough to move out.
>>
>>37333282
do this and i will be the first one to join you
>>
Let me finish this degree and I'll come through.
>>
there are. it's been taken over by beaners.

if you're looking for stability go join the air force. the work is easy
>>
>>37333082
>I've never heard of a monastery
>>
>>37333082
There are Scottish crofts.
>>
>>37334812
They're spooked cunts though.

>muh dedication to god
>>
>>37333283
Then pioneer one, faggot.
>>
>>37334812
Well they don't take any one...do they?
>>
>>37334857
I dunno anon, I visited a russian orthodox one out here once and they actually seemed like pretty cool dudes with comfy hobbies- gardening, brewing beer and kombucha, chopping wood, etc
I assume they pray a lot too but I'm an atheist so I didn't ask about that stuff
>>
>he didn't move to the robot ranch when it started

Missed out lad
>>
>>37334942
Nah, monks are mostly nice dudes, but they're hardly an option for a robot.

Not even if you're religious, it's kind of the extreme end.
>>
>>37334903
most of them have websites these days, just use google and find out
>>
If you really can't hack it in this world, become homeless. Buy like a $100 bus ticket to seattle or vancouver and just slum it with the heroin addicts. You can live in a shelter for free and get free food usually. Then you can work manual labor jobs for pocket change.
>>
>>37335059
>homelessness is an easy life

wew, it's not exactly something you choose if you want easy
>>
>>37335059
god dammit no don't do this stop wrecking my city reeee
also the homeless crust punks around here are very social people that hang around in packs- punk-chad and punk-stacy would reject you
>>
>>37335059
>robot takes this advice
>gets rejected by the white trustafarians larping as a heroin addict for a year "for the experience"
>get canabalized by crack cocaine smoking niggers with schizophrenia under a bridge instead
Homelessness requires overpowered social skills, the average robot is delicate and can't survive in that world.
>>
File: 1477088441178.jpg (33KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1477088441178.jpg
33KB, 541x541px
>>37335059
>Homeless
>Easy mode

There's a reason people blow their heads off when they find out they're headed to that.
>>
>>37335287
>>37335059
There are literally people that choose prison over being homeless.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.