[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women keep orbiters around? Are they sociopaths by nature?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (738KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
738KB, 1600x1067px
Why do women keep orbiters around?

Are they sociopaths by nature? Emotional manipulation is a trait in psychos.
>>
Vaginas do not know the concepts of loyalty, truth, righteousness or even beauty

To them, all people are there to either praise them, give them money or help them getting any of those.

They will even abort their own children if that helps them fitting in into the group and having what I mentioned above.
>>
File: IMG_1439.png (308KB, 882x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1439.png
308KB, 882x680px
>>37332349
Why must these threads sustain themselves? It's honestly just so sad to see you all gang up on people who're undeserving of such things. Shame on you all.
>>
>>37332409
yeah but you don't have to be a faggot about it
>>
>>37332409
Shame on cunts for manipulating poor, vulnerable guys.

>undeserving
eat shit, asshole.
>>
>>37332442
I'm being civil, what're you talking about? It's just so gross and pathetic to see these threads day in and day out. They become bothersome.
>>
>>37332471
>vulnerable guys
:^)
>>
>>37332409
Roastie getting toastie because they have been found out...

Go on kikebook cry about it, I bet the post will get a thousand likes
>>
>>37332482
Said the cunt creating "fembot" threads daily for attention
>>
>>37332482
civil is not the same thing as taking a load up the shitter my friend, please refrain from chastising people who are actually asking some pretty interesting questions about the nature of human behavior
>>
>>37332513
I am not getting "toastie", just what?
>>37332530
I don't even create those threads? And I don't even engage them really so.
>>
File: 1391181129959.jpg (17KB, 480x270px)
1391181129959.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
>>37332349
Betas can't give them money help them get anything in life, only praise. So why would they want praise from a bunch of losers?
>>
>>37332744
Because it makes them feel special and good about themselves, even though they are all boring subhumans nobody would bother interacting with if they didn't make us want to get inside their pussy.
>>
>>37332296
Some do because they like being admired, others do because they are clueless and think the orbiters like them as platonic friends.
>>
>>37332296
One of the best things about getting with new girl is the inevitable butt-hurt of some of her male friends. It's the same thing every time really. You get with the new chick, and some weeks later one of her platonic friends confesses his long-held feelings for her. And every time without fail the girls are confused because this confession seemingly comes out of nowhere.

Orbiters are scum and only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>37332296
I think it's hot to probe them for shy, anxious types and threaten kidnapping and rape
if they're genuinely afraid of it, it turns me on
>>
>>37333095
You like threatening men with kidnapping and rape? I don't get what you're trying to say.
>>
>>37333168
yes, but only the ones who hate it
it's not hot if they're into it
>>
orbiters are basically like a collection to these whores

some people collect baseball cards, cars, whatever. women collect people.
>>
>>37333029
Orbiters are victims of emotional manipulation. It's not their fault that they're easy targets for sociopath cunts.
>>
>>37333322
That's true but it doesn't resolve them of the responsibility to uphold themselves and not take these women's shit. Being an orbiter is your own (poor) choice at the end of the day...
>>
File: 1486381748867.jpg (135KB, 1080x1080px)
1486381748867.jpg
135KB, 1080x1080px
>>37333454
It's like people who fall into cults. Are they really at fault for getting caught up in the manipulation? No, they were in a vulnerable state, they don't know how to respond to attention from women because they've never had it, and cunts being the emotional predators they are, decide to prey on them.

You can't really blame a zebra for getting eaten by a lion.
>>
>>37333901
But the Zebra didn't have an option to get away without getting hurt and instead stayed near the lion while it knew it could kill.
At the end of the day, orbiters still have options. What they need is guidance from older and wiser men, to warn them of the female nature and help then make the correct choises.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.