[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Riding bus >See kid forgot his iphone or whatever >Pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495161162048.jpg (20KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495161162048.jpg
20KB, 408x439px
>Riding bus
>See kid forgot his iphone or whatever
>Pick it up and hand it off to the driver
>She looks at it with desiring eyes
>Know I can't leave it on the bus because someone will take it
>Wonder if he ever got it back, or if the driver stole it

Has anyone ever done something like this? I feel like I should've taken responsibility for it.
>>
>>37332118
Yes, I've felt that way before.
Once I was in an airport and a elderly couple from another country couldn't speak English well and they wanted to rent a cart to push their luggage.
They handed me a $100 dollar bill not knowing it's worth.
I assume they come from a country where they have large books that pay for very little.
So I got my mom over and helped them understand.
>>
>>37332118
a qt forgot her camera on the bus once, i gave it to her then she smiled at me and said thank youuuu:):). i think she should have given me a blowjob as a reward.
>>
>>37332284
I think so too.
It's terrible that you got cheated my friend.
>>
>>37332307
Yes it's sad that she wouldn't do such a thing for me after being so kind.
>>
Yeah some dude forgot his cellphone at a restaurant once

All it took was for me to text the most recent contact. 10 minutes he picked it up
>>
>>37332465

Why do bitches like assholes so much and not us nice guys?
>>
>>37332630
Don't know why, but it works. I don't get it, I get more action by being a total ass than I do as a 'nice guy.' The only thing I changed was whether I was a degrading to them.
>>
>>37332118

Once I saw a wallet and putted it in my pocket. Some old fart arrived later and said "omg did anyone saw a wallet? My entire pension is on it!".

The fucker kept searching relentless for like three stops in a row. I eventually dropped it on the ground and said "there it is".

I regret my action to this very day. There was a lot of doe in it.
>>
>>37332950

>*in it

I did it because I was scared of being caught. I should have left in the next stop. I was stupid I know... wont happen next time.
>>
>Work in a nursing home
>Patient complaining of stomach pain and refusing meals every day
>Report it and chart which is all I can do
>Nurse never does anything about it
>patient dies
>management finds out the nurse hadn't done anything despite several weeks of it being reported
>She's in jail now
>Doesn't help that dead old man
>>
>>37333132
She deserves to be in jail.
When you're entrusted with the life of another person, you don't turn your ear from the obvious.

It'd be terrible for her to continue her job as a nurse. You'd only get more dead elderly people from someone so negligent.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.