[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you flexible enough to self suck? It feels divine, especially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

Are you flexible enough to self suck? It feels divine, especially when I cum straight into my mouth.
>>
>>37332065
yeah I have a long penis and a terrible back. I love swallowing my semen like stacy never will
>>
>>37332065
No, I try to practise this but without success. What is the best position? I have tried it on my back with my legs over my head. But there is still a long way between my dick and mouth.
>>
i can't even touch my fucking toes
>>
>>37332065
I can touch the very tip with my tongue if I strain hard. What's your stretching regiment?
>>
If I sound like a girl will you selfsuck on skype?
>>
>>37332065

yeah, thats how I dispose of my cum

I have shown 2 girls this and playfully neg them by saying I can suck my dick better than them
>>
>>37332152
I always do it the way the drawing shows. Lying down and stretching my legs backwards is much harder.

>>37332216
Just sort of keep trying to get closer and closer to your dick. It may seem impossible but repeated tries should eventually work. It's pretty much undoable if you are obese though, your stomach will get in the way.
>>
>>37332065
I think I can't. I know I could in a really awkward position a few years ago, but haven't tried it since then because I'm afraid I could harm my neck or something, and I'm also not that into it anymore.
>>
>>37332065
I've heard that it feels a LOT more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked
>>
>>37332240
Even if you were a girl, I wouldn't.
>>
couldn't get past the increased breathing difficulty and the strenuousness of the whole thing
>>
I can but it feels more like I'm sucking dick then getting my dick sucked

If you're gay I imagine it's heaven though
>>
>>37332322
That's too bad its a huge fetish for me.
Oh wellllll
>>
>>37332065
I've tried it several times, it's uncomfortable as fuck and I can only reach the very tip if at all
>>
>>37332289
Does it still feel uncomfortable and straining once you get flexible enough to get a decent length into your mouth?
>>
>>37332369
I'll do it for you babe
>>
>>37332516
Alright, post contact info and get ready to suckkkk
>>
>>37332533
sike haha
>>
>>37332599
Bitch you needa Check
>>
>>37332616
I don't speak welfare, sorry
>>
>>37332599
psych*
What do they even teach in public schools lately? Come back when you're of age.
>>
>>37332769
are you dumb? It's supposed to be spelled that way.
>>
>Be me, like 14
>Internet exists but 56k isn't "out" yet. we had like 14.4k IIRC
>Regardless, family only has one PC, its not in my room, video basically wasn't a thing yet, and pics were in 256 colors
>Anyway, by some miracle, the Playboy channel comes though on my TV in black & white with no sound
>Be having my midnight fap
>Guy & girl fucking are both standing up (I guess the girl was leaning on a bench or car or some shit)
>For some reason, I'm inspired to fap with one leg up, kinda like Capt Morgan
>Reach the point of no return
>Have attempted to suck my own dick before but with no success
>I believe I had tasted my cum before that point but I don't recall
>My goal was to cum in the general direction of my mouth. I had one foot up on a chair, other on the foot, and I was bending forward towards my dick.
>By the miracle of youth, I effortlessly get my mouth all the way down to my head
>Cum was already on the way up my dick
>Perfectly dock my lips to my dick, get about a half inch down
>Bust a big, salty, and extremely warm load straight into my mouth
>My whole body tingles from the orgasm
>I'm surprised myself, savor it for awhile, eventually spit in the sink

Haven't been able to do it since. Now I'm super turned on by CIM. The thought of hot cum in my mouth is a huge turn on.

Pic: What I fap to regularly when living out this fantasy (she leans down to kiss the guy but swallows before kissing him)
>>
>>37332177
>>37332322
>>37332533
>>37332599
Just die in a fire newfag
>>
>>37332802
they're not all the same person, tard
>>
>>37332065
i once lick my foreskin
>>
>>37332778
Aw! That's so... vehemently idiotic. If you don't know how to spell something there is no shame in admitting that and learningggg.
https://www.quora.com/How-did-saying-psych-or-sike-or-psyche-to-mean-not-become-popular
>>
>>37332065
i managed to touch the tip of my penis with my toungue after trying for 10 minutes.
>>
>>37332822
If you don't know what it means to Check Em
Then you need to FUCK OFF THIS BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37332845
okay obviously it's spelled 'psych' as in I'm having a psych evaluation, but in popular culture and stuff its spelled sike. It's modern culture.

Sorry I siked you out.
>>
>>37332867
>Check Em

Digits, tard. No shit.
>>
>>37332065
Used to do this while i was alone at sauna, the heat helped me stretch. Hands down the best masturbation method there is.

Then i slipped a disk on my back leading to months of painful recovery and it never fully healed. Be aware of the risks
>>
File: 8353.jpg (10KB, 236x253px)
8353.jpg
10KB, 236x253px
After I lost plenty of weight, that was one of the first things I tried out. I did get my dick in my mouth, and I regretted it immediately when I realized what I was doing. It didn't feel good, it felt like a new low.
>>
>>37332910
>>37332822
>they're not all the same person, tard

i... I...
is this what it is like to talk to your irl too? Because if so, it's not difficult to understand why you are in such shitty circumstances.
>>
>>37333010
no, tard. the post you or someone else linked four posts, all dubs. those were not all the same person. scroll up a little and you'll see. is this that hard to understand?
>>
>>37332941
Shit, I wanted to try this again. I guess I won't.
>>
>>37332065
It's safer to just buy an onahole. If we were designed to allow this behaviour... well, we wouldn't be here.

Evolution is a mean bitch.
>>
>>37332065
If i had a dick? Yeah, probably.
>>
>>37334163
we didnt evolve to be in large societies where rape is frowned upon. there is a reason men are stronger than women
>>
File: absolutelynasty.jpg (7KB, 206x156px)
absolutelynasty.jpg
7KB, 206x156px
>self suck
>feels divine
>divine

Lmao you're so perverted.
>>
>>37332065
Not even close and everybody I've heard from that can do it says it doesn't even feel that great.
>>
>>37332065
i fucked up my back doing this
>>
>>37332065
>tfw tasted my gans after months of stretching then get rewarded by four straight days of neck pain
>>
Anyone got any videos/can make any videos of a self suck? Willing to wait for a deliver on that
>>
>>37335836
I LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY FUCKED UP MY BACK I NOW SUFFER FROM CHRONIC BACK PAIN FUCK DON'T DO THIS SHIT DUDES IT'S NOT WORTH IT I PROBABLY HAVE AHERNIATED DISC OR SOME SHIT THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE
>>
I often have dreams I am, but no I cant do it
>>
>>37332065
Yeah, but it doesn't even feel good. Don't get why you would do that.
>>
>>37335836
>>37335933
I wonder how many doctors get patients like this and they just go "oh, great. another one."
>>
@37335605
There's so much wrong in your answer that I'm not even giving you a (You).
>>
>>37332065

What do you taste like, OP?
>>
>>37332065

I could and I did when I was a skinny teenager.

Didn't quite like it, guess I don't really have homosexual tendencies. But it's OK to experiment I guess.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.