[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna ask her out tomorrow lads. I've never done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Bison.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Bison.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
But i'm gonna do it.
>>
>>37331521
You're going to get rejected
>>
I also got rejected today. Go for it. It's 1000 times better than never asking her out.
>>
File: 1493602191586.png (289KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493602191586.png
289KB, 640x640px
Do it anon, leave this hellhole for good
I believe in you
>>
>>37331521
It is great, the anticipation, can you feel it?
Edgy stuff aside listen to the hypest of music and feel that rush, it's enjoyable and will give you a push for tomorrow. Good luck, keep your cool as much as possible (I know you will not be able to for the most part nut just try). Go get 'em tiger!
>>
File: 1431536907457.jpg (37KB, 439x656px) Image search: [Google]
1431536907457.jpg
37KB, 439x656px
>>37331521
It's time for you to leave the ship that /r9k/ is, Anon.

Go. Don't be scared before. Remember the 3 seconds rule.
>>
Do it
Got rejected a couple days ago.
Still feel like shit but I'm able to focus on other stuff
>>
>>37331521
Go for it, my dude.

The sting of rejection hurts, sure, but you'll get over it in a day or so and move on.

Hell, afterwards you may even feel relief because I'm sure you're nervous af right now. Just chill out and get yourself mentally prepared for tomorrow. I mean the worst that could happen tomorrow is that she says no, well, in that moment. Just, if she says no, cut your losses and move on. Don't do what I've done multiple times in the past and try to continue things. Also, if she says yes and then bails, just cut your losses. That's on her and not on you. Treat yourself to a nice dinner (or whatever you had planned) and pat yourself on the back for making it that far.

Sadly, if she says no, odds are that friendship is out the window, for the time being. The tension between you two will make every interaction you have with her an awkward and uncomfortable experience. Best to just let things cool off for awhile. Don't completely stop interacting with her, but just reduce your interaction to a minimum, i.e. getting together with friends to study or just saying "Hi" when you pass her in the hall. After a few months you'll probably be back to being regular friends again and you will have likely forgotten about asking her out.

However, if she is someone you work with or see on a daily basis, then asking her out and getting rejected will be incredibly awkward. If that is the case, I would say either just don't or make it open-ended, i.e. "If you're free on Friday night I'm planning on doing X with Y if you want to tag along." Basically, don't pressure her. This will take more mental prep though because you'll have to convince yourself it's just a casual outing with no romantic undertones and thus, the sting, tension, and awkwardness will be reduced. If you do go forward with it, maybe plan on taking some time off or switching schedules (if possible) just in case she says no.
>>
make sure you are attractive, its all that matters
>>
>>37331521
Don't make such a big thing of it, by the sounds of the way you're bigging this up you're probably a young teenager, so just remember, ask to meet her casually, ask her if she wants to go hang out for a bit, if she says anything about a date or whatever then tell her it's just a casual hang out, getting to know each other a bit better. And if it goes well and shes responding well, when you drop her off go for a kiss, and if she turns away, you've just saved yourself a bit of time, never talk to her again
>>
>>37331521
good on you boy
>>
This was basically me on Thursday, asked out a friend but got turned down (first time asking someone out too). It wasn't necessarily a straight rejection though and I got over it by Saturday. What i'm hoping though is that her and me can still be friends because even though she wouldn't be my gf I still like hanging out with her. I texted her the other day and she hasn't said anything. Hopefully she just hasn't gotten a chance to respond and she isn't purposefully ignoring me because that would suck.

But anyways I wish you the best boyo.
>>
>>37331521
If you're a true robot you might get rejected. But don't let me or the other anons that have also said that stop you. It's a good thing to come out of your shell and start forcing yourself to face your fears anon. Asking girls out or reducing anxiety on similar tasks will become easier with time.

Godspeed anon and good luck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.