[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Godfather died >have to go to his funeral this Tuesday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1470016159375.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1470016159375.png
17KB, 882x758px
>Godfather died
>have to go to his funeral this Tuesday
>terrified of people
>haven't left my house in months
WHAT DO I DO?
>>
>>37330776
Just don't go? oregano
>>
>>37330776
people still have godfathers these days?
>>
>>37330776
No one will be social or talkative anyway. It'll be fine
>>
>>37330801
this, OP. you could probably keep your head down and no one will notice or bother you for it.
>>
>>37330776
Drink before you go? Alcohol cures every thing.
>>
>>37330801
>don't even have a suit, would have to wear jeans
>would inevitably have to console my crying aunt/Godmother
>all the people that'll be there
My heart is racing just thinking about it. I can't do it. I'd like to, but I can't. I can't even go to the fucking grocery store and these people want me to go to a funeral?
>>
>>37331027
Time to overcome your fears bitch.
>>
>>37330776
Revive him.
>>
>>37330776
you still here OP?

you should do it anyway, the more you stay in, the harder it will be to escape
>>
>>37330993
alcohol only works on normies
>>
>>37331051
Fuck you, exposure therapy doesn't work to make me less anxious and I've tried consistently for years. There's no "overcoming," there's just doing. I can't do it.
>>
>>37331138
Okay then you pussy, kill yourself. Kill yourself right now and stop messing up the board for the rest of us. If you can't do it you can't function in society. Just go run off a bridge or something you useless fucker.

Or maybe you could actually leave your fucking house. Jesus Christ, it's not hard. You go outside. That's it. Nothing happens. You fucking faggot.
>>
>>37331121
You just gotta drink everyday
>>
>>37331171
>I don't have the faintest idea of what mental illness is
Why are you here? Go back.
>>
>>37331406
I don't care if you're mentally ill, you either cure yourself or kill yourself. You said you can't cure yourself, so you have to kill yourself. You morons have ruined this board with your retarded threads

>Help I can't go to the grocery store :((( it's sooooooo scary
>Oh my god anons there's a package outside!!! I can't go and get it!! FUCK I'M SCARED!!!!11
>urhgghgh my MOM says I have to take the dog outside... FUCK IT'S NOT FAIR URSHAGHDGKSD

Just fuck off and die. You are all useless.
>>
>>37331446
>Mad
>Bait
>Troll
>Edgy
(You)
>>
>>37331406
This was never your board to begin with. Fuck off back to your upboat friendly website, you useless sack of shit
>>
>>37331478
LOL SO SALTY BRO!
>>
Just go and keep the formalities to a minimum.
No one expects you to have full conversation, you're griefing.
Don't disgrace a person you like.
>>
>>37331502
Looks like someone got a little butthurt when the truth was finally told
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.