[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe it's possible to find your soulmate? Do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 5887081.jpg (66KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
5887081.jpg
66KB, 510x510px
Do you believe it's possible to find your soulmate? Do you believe in it? What would be the ideal relationship for you?
>>
unfortunately i have discover my soulmate is on a different planet in a separate galaxy but with my homing powers and reincarnation good boy points i should be able to arrange a happy union in a few lifetimes from now
>>
File: 1493398902823.jpg (34KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493398902823.jpg
34KB, 704x400px
Possible? Sure. It's also possible for me to win the lottery, but the odds of either happening to me are so astronomically low that to even hope for it would be delusional.
>>
I honestly believe it's only possible if advanced AI is perfected within my lifetime
>>
>>37330462
This. Advanced A.I. can make this place heaven or hell. I hope we do it right
>>
honestly if I had a relationship I'd just get tired of it and break up like I do with friends lmao
>>
>>37330534
What kind of relationship would it take for you not to break up then? You must have an ideal
>>
>>37330462
>>37330484
So you guys believe A.I are going to get perfected in our lifetime but not in finding your soulmate?
>>
File: 1473099595181.png (95KB, 433x298px) Image search: [Google]
1473099595181.png
95KB, 433x298px
>>37330325
I'm pretty sure i found mine but i wish she would realize how shitty and constantly depressed i am and leave. I really want her to find someone who will make that beautiful smile worth the world.
>>
>>37330691
I don't know if AI will be perfected before I'm an old geezer or dead but I certainly hope it does. I never leave my house and with the vast majority of women being whores I don't see the point in trying. My standards are so high and I was raised to be a beta in a society run by alphas that I cannot see myself meeting the perfect woman ever happening, and if I do I'll blow it
>>
>>37330856
I wish robots didn't have such a loser mentality. I know you're all afraid of failure but if you don't try then you've got a 100% chance of failing anyway.

>>37330705
Why don't you try bettering yourself for her then? Letting go of someone you truly love is one of the saddest feeling and if she's sticking with you despite it all then you should really do your best to keep her. Maybe you're the reason for her beautiful smile, ever thought about that?
>>
File: 1489827486834.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489827486834.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>37331079
>then you've got a 100% chance of failing anyway.

I tried for the first 25 years with absolutely nothing to show for it. At this stage hoping for it only makes it bleed.
>>
>>37331159
If you found her now would it have been worth the wait? What would be the perfect woman for you?
>>
>>37331243
If I found her now I would lack the proper practice to make it work. Face it, you get to be me by 25 and you have less experience than tween kids, you're fucked. Back to my lottery example, you know what happens when poor people win the lottery? They wind up broke again in a very short time. They aren't used to having money so they blow it.

I can't think of a worse pain than finding someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and losing them because I'm green.
>>
>>37331405
But if we're talking about a soulmate then she'd understand you better than anyone else and she'd know you're inexperienced. She'd stick with you even if you fuck up so why not?
>>
>>37331515
Real life doesn't work like that. I have nothing to offer worth sticking through the mistakes.
>>
>>37330325
No way I'm lettting someone I could genuinely care about suffer by being with me.

That said, I believe that I don't have a soulmate and would never find one.

Can't picture an ideal relationship because the only one I've "been in" was some girl who said she liked me and would be my gf for a joke and used me as a laughing stock.
>>
>>37331601
That's why I'm talking hypothetically. I still believe that as long as there's life, there's hope. Improbable shit happens all the time
>>37331643
Having an ideal doesn't require you to have been in an actual relationship. Even if it's only fantasy, surely you must have some kind of ideal?
>>
>>37331701
I guess an ideal I do have is having a sweet relationship with a pure girl, where we slowly open up to each other and are comfortable with each other as we move forward in life, eventually having a kid.

But that just loops back to realising that would never happen, then I get depressed.
>>
>>37331701
>That's why I'm talking hypothetically.
What's the point in talking hypothetically? You expressed wish that robots weren't so pessimistic, but the best scenario you can come up with is purely hypothetical. Well then fine, let's say I'm hypothetically optimistic.

>I still believe that as long as there's life, there's hope.
Sure, It was the only thing that was left in Pandora's Jar.
>>
>>37331774
There's no reason that would never happen. As long as you don't shut yourself from all the opportunities, there's still a chance.
>>37331873
Well of course it's only hypothetical since it didn't happen yet. Even if you fucked it up don't you think it'd still be worth it? You still got something out of it, even if it was only temporary. Not trying is the same as saying that since everything and everyone is going to disappear we might as well nuke everything now.
>>
>>37332205
The entire point of that is that it's an ideal. I'm painfully aware it will never happen. False platitudes like "it may happen in the future" only generates false hope.
>>
>>37332205
You're missing where losing them would ruin me.

>You still got something out of it, even if it was only temporary.
By this logic I should do meth. I mean, at least I got high, even if it was temporary, right?

>Not trying is the same as saying that since everything and everyone is going to disappear we might as well nuke everything now.
No, because either way people die. If I don't find anyone I have nobody to lose.
>>
>>37330325
Soulmates not really a thing. There's a lot of compatible people who could potentially meet eachother. I don't give any spiritual attribute to it even though it's one of those things in life that strike you with the appropriate reverent awe when you find it.

I don't know what I want. I'm waiting to be awestruck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.