[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>teachers keep telling me I'm disrespecting me because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: meh.jpg (10KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
10KB, 600x426px
>teachers keep telling me I'm disrespecting me because I don't show any signs of emotions when being reprimended by them
>mom says she doesn't feel loved by me because of my constant apathy when talking to her
>buddies are getting more and more angry at me because I always look bored when they're talking about their problems and I rarely give them any advice because I don't understand how they feel
>during meetings I'm forced to mimic other people's reactions so I don't receive any unwanted attention
>unable to feel guilt over ruining my buddy's many friendships
>some smartass girl who is a self-proclaimed psychology expert tries to prove me that I'm hiding my emotions beneath a thick mask because expressing them caused me a great suffering in the past, obviously she's wrong
How can I start feeling emotions again?
>>
So...any advice?
>>
See a therapist, or you can try faking it until you internalize emotions and it becomes real
>>
>>37329196
Why do people get offended by "lack" of emotion it is not like you have to express something constantly, can anyone answer this?
>>
>>37329196
Don't fall for the empathy meme. It's what will get you into trouble and is how people manipulate you. I would switch slots with you in a hot second.
>>
>>37329558
It's not even about the lack of visible emotions. It's because I always looked incredible bored and apathetic to everything + my voice tone is usually very monotonous. People just think I'm mocking them. And the worst thing is that I don't realize how bored my face looks at times until I'm reminded by someone.
>>
>>37329196
Say you're a cyborg from the future.
>>
>>37329196
>>unable to feel guilt over ruining my buddy's many friendships
Explain this one some more OP.
>>
>>37329558
It makes them uncomfortable. People tend to mirror other's emotions and mannerisms, if you don't show them anything they'll project their insecurity and awkward feelings onto you.
>>
Check out schizoid personality disorder on Wikipedia.
>>
>>37330039
>>37330115
what I am getting from this is to not offended people I should just act like them even if it is a minor conversation
>>
>>37329196
It sounds like you might be on the autism spectrum op
>>
>>37329558
Emotional people tend to get offended at everyone who's different from them for some reason.
>>
File: 1492213139035.jpg (69KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1492213139035.jpg
69KB, 800x770px
>>37330234
Fit in and fake it till you make it, or don't give a flying fuck and b urself, both are viable. Rather than taking an emotional stance on it, just pick what's easiest or most useful depending on the situation.
>>
Either the girl is right or you are severely autistic with no hope of recovery.
>>
Do mushrooms. It'll make you feel really nice, then kinda shitty, then normal in life.
>>
>>37330072
So one of my buddies (let's call him X) was cucking my another buddy (Y) and was constantly lying about the whole affair trying to turn everybody against Y. So after X stole Y's gf things went back to normal pretty quick as Y himself stated that said gf was a psychotic control freak and he's glad that someone fried him from her influence. But then enters my third buddy (Z) who absolutely hates liars. He wanted to punish X by excluding him from our group. I joined and helped him with the plan not because I hated X for what he did (In fact I was having nothing against him because I was speculating that the whole cucking thing was orchestrated by psychotic gf which turned out to be true, she just thought X was much easier to control thanks to his beta mentality and used him to safely bailout from her previous relationship), but because I thought this may be fun. In the end X was apologizing for something he did to Y (who wasn't even present there), but Z was adamant about excluding him from our group. I could have stopped them, but I was too amazed by my friends acting completely irrational. After this I watched X trying his best to regain lost friends, but I was unable to feel anything for him. Neither pity nor guilt despite me being the one who could've defuse the whole situation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.