[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /worthless/ here ? My parents are literally the best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: wnrGTAm.jpg (112KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
wnrGTAm.jpg
112KB, 500x749px
Who else /worthless/ here ?
My parents are literally the best in the world, and I feel like I don't deserve it at all.They literally support my every descision, buy me whatever I put my finger on, and are badass ,rich, and respected.
They tell me that they don't mind me being a NEET hikki.
Fuck me why does it have to be this way ?
Any other robros feel me ?
>>
>quality robot tier thread
>"robots" are too busy with "fembot" threads to reply
what happened to this place ?
>>
>>37329172

If your parents were "literally the best in the world", then you wouldn't be worthless. They are failures as parents. They failed at raising their kid.
>>
>>37329172

Yeah pretty much. Parents aren't rich per se, but I've got enough savings to survive and they support/enable my lifestyle. Just bought a 4k PC and I've never worked a day in my life.

Part of me feels a bit shitty because I could probably go and do something if there was a big enough boot up my ass, but now I've lived this life I'm really not inclined to give it up.
>>
File: 1441469613469.jpg (54KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1441469613469.jpg
54KB, 640x718px
>>37329459

Looking at the catalog right now they all seem to be busy looking at white and black cocks.

Can't say I have any major complaints with my parents either, I'm 35 and they still haven't kicked me out. For how long have you been a hikki?

dat Yoshimura...
>>
>>37329172
because they give you everything

you need to be pushed out of the nest
>>
>>37329533
>parents decide to kick op
>turns out he's a neet because of autism
>dying on the streets because muh be yourself, just get a job
>>
>>37329491
ow the edge
>>37329172
same desu, but are you really a worthless NEET ?
>inb4 reddit comes in with "its my parent's fault for having me ree"
>>
>>37329533

Just pushing your kids "out of the nest" and expecting them to figure everything out on their own is even worse than coddling.
If you don't teach your kids what they need to know to have a chance at being successful in life, then you're worthless as a parent.
>>
>>37329562
He's right. They might have been great parents in everything besides this but if he doesn't have a mental or physical illness then there were things his parents could have done.

>hey literally support my every descision, buy me whatever I put my finger on,

It isn't supposed to be this way, you'll end up making a spoiled kid without discipline.
>>
>>37329172
if you think you are up to it try to get job i am not saying you have to but that would make them proud
>>
>>37329533
I just feel like I don't deserve them. I was fairly intelligent and got a good IT job despite my autism , but then it all got worse, I can't leave the house. So I had to give up on the job, and now I work sometimes freelancing.
They are concerned about my condition but I think they don't want me to feel bad, which makes me feel even more bad.
.I don't understand, I used to be smart and they were proud of me too,but now it all feels lost
>>
>>37329172
>born into poor family in small town
>born a sperg
>suffer whole life because sperg
>naively move to big city for college
>finish college, city life is tough as shit
>still miserable
It's tough to have done everything "right" but still feel so wrong.
>>
>>37329702
see with a person like you pushing out of the nest would be deadly. your parents arent doing anything wrong
>>
File: 18462904.jpg (4KB, 145x126px) Image search: [Google]
18462904.jpg
4KB, 145x126px
>>37329702
>I don't understand, I used to be smart and they were proud of me too,but now it all feels lost
>>
I'm propably one of the most worthless people on this board.
Very short and way too young looking.
Soon to be 25, can't hold a job, no talents and no ambition.
I'm also diagnosed with social anxiety, depression and avoidant personality disorder.
Even though I tried therapy for 3 years or so I don't feel like much has changed.
I never had a female friend and obviously I'm a virgin.
There is literally no hope for me.
>>
>>37329578
my theory is that parents don't have a clue about success either and fake wisdom every step of the way and then kick their spawn out when the incompetence is getting a bit too uncomfortably obvious
>>
You're being enabled to that lifestyle.

Move out and do things yourself.
>>
I have successful wealthy parents as well

spoilers: they are sociopaths and raised you exactly to be a weak neet hikki because it validates their egos
>>
>>37329855
I'm in the same boat, but haven't tried therapy yet.
Was hoping therapy would be what would save me, why didn't it work out for you?
>>
>>37329533
I'm terrified of that. Not because I'm afraid of being in my own. I'm afraid that because they are the only ones who are gently pushing me, I'm just going to get an apartment and just vegetate after work for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.