[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIND ME A JOB LIKE THIS IN THE SOUTH PHOENIX AREA! (Doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: data-entry.jpg (82KB, 512x734px) Image search: [Google]
data-entry.jpg
82KB, 512x734px
FIND ME A JOB LIKE THIS IN THE SOUTH PHOENIX AREA! (Doesn't have to pay as much though)
>>
>>37329021
Data entry is the new comfy night time security meme, I see.
The thing is, is that even though it's an asocial job, you're still gonna have to do the normie dance in the interview, or you won't get hired. I myself found a data entry job like this in an area an hour away by car, and was willing to drive there every day, but, despite all my practice, was too spergy in the interview. So I didn't get the job, and can't manage to get any job, actually.
>>
>thinking 14 an hour is good

I make 14.50 and its not enough.
>>
This is a dumb meme. People dont know what data entry is.

What data do you think you are entering? You think you are copying shit down from a sheet? You have to make phonecalls, get info from branch managers and shit, if its payroll you need to talk to employees and more.
>>
>>37329108
Depending on the area, 14 an hour is solid. I'm in the midwest, and a lot of people would jump at the chance to make that.
>>
File: 1493929299240-r9k.png (709KB, 553x812px) Image search: [Google]
1493929299240-r9k.png
709KB, 553x812px
>>37329108
>thinking 14 an hour is good
In my country 14$ a DAY would be more than the average wage since the average is 9$ a day...
>>
>>37329108
Stop living in cities, you bitch.

I live in rural Maryland and I make $15/hr, and I'm super secure financially. I live on my own, I bought a brand new car in 2014, and I'm look at another one this year.
>>
>All these people chime in with their hourly wages but completely leave out education/industry
The fuck do you assholes do for a living? Give us a goddamn hint.

$14/hr for data entry sounds dope as shit. I'd love to not have deadlines and not have to call normies all day.
>>
>>37329021

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/csr/6144527798.html
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/acc/6125347377.html
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/ofc/6118478025.html
>>
File: d8e.png (430KB, 824x720px) Image search: [Google]
d8e.png
430KB, 824x720px
I make 16.50 an hour and am literally the only person in the whole building. I maybe have to get up and use a clamp truck once every hour if I do it right.
>>
File: 1437451192316.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437451192316.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>37329667
>Literally $14 data entry in Phoenix

Holy shit, whats the cost of living out there? Are employers absolute madmen?

Strongly considering dropping my $9/hr data entry job and hauling my ass out there
>>
>>37329335
Do you live in Ethiopia
>>
>>37329667
>OP asks for jobs that are like his pic related
>pic related boasts about no social interaction
>your first link is a call center
k
>>
>>37330004

if you were literate you would have surely noticed that there were several positions being offered in the ad, the third being pure data entry.
>>
>>37329021
I am the guy that made that post. The typo makes me cringe every time I see you guys post it. I work for the federal government so I am typing in the data from scanned documents. I also work in a fairly small city and live in a small town so it is more than enough for for me to own my own house which I do. Exact pay is something like 14.04 an hour though.
>>
>>37329070
> I literally want everything without making a single effort

Oh just fuck off, you fucking prick.
>>
>>37329021
>>37330289

Enjoy being unemployed soon as AI takes over
>>
>being impressed over $14/hr

pretty sad state of affairs for the world
>>
File: 1446778402738.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1446778402738.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>37329021
>$14/hr
To think people think this is a good wage. Man, I either must be really smug or just have better opportunities because I'm making $20/hr
I mean, if $14/hr suits you then what's an anonymous asshole on the internet going to do, right?
>>
>>37330621
>>37330757

>being such a materialistic, consumeristic whore that $14/hr doesn't pay for everything you could possibly need in your life

yes goys, keep purchasing things you don't need! that will surely make you happy!
>>
>>37330838
i'm not, i make far more than that and live within my means, but $14/hr is not a liveable wage.
>>
>>37330871

>$14/hr is not a liveable wage

I make 15/hr and save several hundred bucks a month. couldn't possibly think of anything else I could spend my money on.
>>
File: IMG_3437.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3437.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>37330838
>being a failure and pretending you dont have things because you dont want them, not because feminist dance therapy training didnt get you a good job.

Youre not fooling anyone.
>>
>>37330942
several hundred so implying about $300 a month, let's say $400 saved to be generous to you:
$4800 saved in an entire year not including taxes. This is what I can save up in two months.

but you're not actually supposed to live paycheck to paycheck, so good on you for being ahead in that front.
>>
>>37331019

it's about priorities, mate. your higher salary doesn't make a difference because money doesn't mean anything to me, so long as I have enough to survive and to meet my very modest desires. I'm very happy in my life, and you're telling me I shouldn't be, because the pixels on my bank screen show a different digit than yours. what does that say about you?
>>
File: IMG_20170509_152255.jpg (48KB, 367x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170509_152255.jpg
48KB, 367x362px
>>37329021
>tfw no hope of ever getting a job
guess my only option is to become a trap and find a sugar daddy
>>
>>37331132
>if i can survive that's enough
okay, i hope you don't run into any medical emergencies or lose your job.
>>
>>37331321

>what is health insurance
>what is becoming an invaluable asset to your company so as to obtain job security

next
>>
File: 1487780817648.jpg (73KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487780817648.jpg
73KB, 604x604px
>>37329108
>tfw slav in country where 5 dollarinos an hour is above average
>>
I got a stocking job I start in June for summer before heading back to uni. At least it isn't cashiering. It'll be monotonous as shit but I'll have enough silence to at least think to myself instead of constantly getting interrupted by customers. I'm actually alright at interviewing, I've gotten every job I went in for an interview for, the problem is trying to get one in the first place.
>>
>>37330427
>he-heh, when AI does eventually take over, you won't even have a sick job anymore

make hay when the sun shines retard, if you consider data entry a career losing your job to a street shitter script is the least of your problems
>>
yuropoor here
Are American wages really this low?
burger flippers with zero education make $25 an hour here
>>
I have the same gig, $14 per hour data entry for the government... Only thing is, we can't listen to music

Kill me
>>
>>37332398
How's the cost of living in Australia or wherever
>>
a state school teacher earns 24$ a day in turkey...
>>
>>37330388
How did you get that from his post? He tried to get jobs and couldn't overcome his natural sperginess. It really isn't possible for some of us, no matter how hard we've tried.
Fuck off normie cunt
>>
Every fucking job requires you to be a hyperextraverted team player slash professional entertainer rockstar now. What the fuck are you supposed to do? Even if you try to get a job that goes against every fibre of your being, you're never going to get it because there are dozens of more socially competent candidates competing over the worst minimum wage garbage. Is being a withdrawn intravert and prefering to work alone a fucking disability now?
>>
File: image.jpg (301KB, 634x973px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 634x973px
>>37334328
>Every fucking job requires you to be a hyperextraverted team player slash professional entertainer rockstar now. What the fuck are you supposed to do?
It's insanely frustrating. The only thing we can do is to try to leech off our loved ones or the taxpayers.
>Even if you try to get a job that goes against every fibre of your being, you're never going to get it because there are dozens of more socially competent candidates competing over the worst minimum wage garbage.
I applied to a call center job the other month. Before I walked in, I got so scared and considered turning around and bussing home, as I had with other jobs. But I walked in, there's a little lobby you fill out an application in, then when you're done you ring a bell in the lobby. Someone came, said a manager would be right with me, and I waited 30 minutes, wanting to leave over and over, seeing the young employees inside through the window, all being social and shit and knowing I wouldn't fit in there at all. But I make myself do it.
The manager eventually comes in, I introduce myself in a kind of weird voice that comes from anxiety. Interview, he grills me about lack of work history at 21 for minimum wage job. Struggle to maintain eye contact but I try. Basically it goes horribly all around.
Interview ends with him telling me he's not actually the manager and he passes on the application to the real manager, who will decide whether I'm hired (so what was the point of the interview if that's true? BS)
Look, the job ain't rocket science. I bet I could have done the scripted job fine after 10 minutes of practice but why even bother when a selection from a pool of chippy girls can come in and do it right away, one who will blend Into cheerful office culture?
I've interviewed 7 places since and it gets easier but the result is always the same, no matter how hard I try to improve.
>Is being a withdrawn intravert and prefering to work alone a fucking disability now?
Nowadays it may as well be.
>>
>>37334937
You sound like a true robot, unlike all the normie underage/uni fags and the emo role playing lolcow tumblrinas. Sorry there's not too many of us left to rot in each other's company.
>>
>>37331387
>>what is becoming an invaluable asset to your company so as to obtain job security
>an invaluable asset
>makes 15/hr

holy shit i am dying over here. i can barely breathe from laughing so hard

at my company, interns (students who the company literally gives no fucks about and are paid to learn basically) are paid more than that

I get paid about double that and I'm still fairly low ranking on the ladder

But yes buddy, you're surely an invaluable asset that cannot be replaced. If you left the company might just fall apart
>>
>>37334937
you're applying to the wrong sorts of places
look for factory shift work, warehouse sorting or something.
basically where you have your own little area where you don't need to interact with anyone including clients and get left the fuck alone if you do your job
>>
>>37329812
Believe it or not I'm not from Africa. The answer is simply the Balkans...
>>
>>37329201
14/hour is pretty good in the midwest for a single man. I live in Wisconsin, make 14.50/hour and live very comfortably (though I do work 48 hour weeks). I'm able to afford a decent apartment and utilities, payments and insurance for a brand new car, good quality food, phone, internet, good clothes, etc. I've even got enough left over to be able to contribute monthly to my 401k, have good health insurance and put a few hundred dollars a month into savings.

Overall, I would consider my quality of life to be quite good though I earn less than 40k per year
>>
>>37329021
software engineering is like this but the pay is much better
>>
>>37336008
Not him but I have the same social issues as him but I also have a herniated disc and arthritis of the back so I can't do anything that requires lifting.
Any suggestions for someone like me?
>>
>>37336217
no because my work involves lifting and I've also developed back problems because of it
If I was a horse the farmer would do the right thing, bring me out back and blow my head off with a shotgun
I guess some type of a job that involves driving?
>>
File: 1483538748070.png (33KB, 576x536px) Image search: [Google]
1483538748070.png
33KB, 576x536px
>>37336284
pretty sure DSP has a herniated disc and doesn't drive on highways because of it, but it is also possible that he's just a fag that is afraid of the road
>>
>>37329108
I'd take the money hit if i didn't have to deal with normies
>>
>>37329021
I do the same but only from home and 15$/hour. I also live in Europe so everything isn't overpriced.
>>
>>37329108
I make 16 an hour and it's more than enough. I live modestly with roommates and I don't really know what to do with the rest of my money. I'm saving several hundred dollars a month, currently.

All this in expensive as fuck West Los Angeles, too. $800 for my bedroom in a 2 bedroom apt, with one person using the front room as their own bedroom, too.
>>
>>37335929
I make that much money, and my company gives us really good insurance.

kek at 'invaluable asset' though.
>>
>>37336667
I'm not saying he doesn't have benefits. But if that's your salary then you're definitely easily replaceable
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.