[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women can experience loneliness. I only talk to one guy and he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: loneliness1.jpg (41KB, 825x619px) Image search: [Google]
loneliness1.jpg
41KB, 825x619px
Women can experience loneliness. I only talk to one guy and he doesn't even like me that much. Other than that, I have no friends. Nothing.
>>
>>37328862
Nobody thinks they can't, but just because a person can be hungry doesn't mean they should eat out of the dumpster when literally all they have to do is say 'food pls' and will have whatever they want.
sage, I want fembots to fucking leave.
>>
>>37328862
That is impossible unless you are a she-beast.

Beta orbiters and other women never allow me to have time to myself or to be alone. Not even being violent makes them go away.
>>
Point is, when you're saying "guy" you don't mean male. You mean Chad. You are only talking to one guy, because all the non-Chads you just don't see them.

It's the same with that saying how "everyone gets laid in college". And it's true! Men who don't get laid in college, they don't exist in women's minds. So it is in fact the truth. Everyone does get laid in college. And you do indeed only talk to one guy.
>>
>>37328969
I am not ugly. I am overweight, yes, but I have success on Tinder when I download it for fun. I don't want sex though. Stop perpetuating the notion that women cannot be lonely. They can.
>>37328996
He is far from a Chad. He is a failed normie.
>>
>>37328862
Read what you just typed.

You talk to one guy and you're still complaining. I haven't talked to a girl for more than 10 years.
>>
>>37329031
>He is far from a Chad. He is a failed normie.
Yeah, the thing is, I don't trust your judgement. At all. Women lie (so do men, but for women lying is like bodily function).

Until you post a picture of his face and post his height, he's a Chad.
>>
>>37329051
He is a failed normie, seriously.
He's 6'1" and a lanklet. Face is a 6.
>>
>>37329068
Oh god, this couldn't be funnier.

6'1". Face that you would judge to be 6, which is already above average, but it's safe to assume that you are underrating him. Firstly because women have insane standards when it comes to looks (just see any of the studies where women judge 80% of men to be under average looking) and also because it helps your point.

You are a whore, you don't know what being alone is. And making these threads is why we hate you. Just remember that.
>>
>>37329119
Dude it's bait. Stop replying to it.
>>
>>37329154
Bait or not, this is how many women really think. It needs to be pointed out.
>>
>>37329119
I rate objectively. I am not a whore... I'm a virgin, idiot.
>>
>>37328862
>women can be lonely
>except this guy I talk to

FUCK YOU FAGGOT I LITERALLY HAVENT SPOKEN TO ANOTHER HUMAN IN A WEEK

I AM MAD
>>
>>37329324
shut up fucking roastie, nobody asked u to create a thread
>>
>>37329031
People outside your family still talk to you, idiot. You aren't really lonely.

As a woman myself, I can fucking guarantee to the robots on this board that women literally can never be lonely as long as she has no birth defects. Even then, women with birth defects are still paid more attention to than men.
>>
>>37329324
>I rate objectively
No you don't.

Btw what do you think led you to this point of social isolation?
>>37329154
This is a genuine female. I can smell it in the text composition.
>>
>>37329425
It's not about attention, you cunt. I am a woman, but I can never have friends because I have issues.
>>
>>37329514
I know it's not about me. It's about women in general.

Even with your issues, men and women would still take pity on you and talk to you because you're a women. That's how society works.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.