[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These things are incredible. I have completely given up on having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: stoya-destroya-fleshlight.jpg (11KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
stoya-destroya-fleshlight.jpg
11KB, 900x900px
These things are incredible. I have completely given up on having real sex, but because of these my sex stamina is incredible. For anyone suffering from a masturbation death grip sydrome, this is the best solution.
>>
>>37328374
>masturbation death grip syndrome
wut?

sell it to me OP I'm considering buying
>>
>>37328374
Questions:

>Is it cold/uncomfortable? Can you heat it with warm water?
>How do you clean up?
>Do you need to lube it up?
>Does it smell?
>Does it feel really much better?
>Any recommended brand that doesn't have toxix chemicals for Penis McCock?
>>
>>37328505
basically gripping ur dick too hard and stroking way harder then you would thrust during sex. it makes your nerve endings less sensetive
>>
File: jesus laughing.jpg (218KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
jesus laughing.jpg
218KB, 736x935px
>>37328374
I don't think the gene pool will miss you

Now excuse me, I need to get back to my pious Catholic girlfriend. We're going to fuck after we get married ;)
>>
>>37328527
>cold
nah it warms up after you use it for 30/60 seconds, no need for water or whatever

>clean up
turn it inside out and use hot water, let it air dry

>lube
yeah just some cheap water based stuff, doesnt need alot

>smell
nah

>feel
way better than fapping, the orgasm make you fucking spasm its creepy

>reccomended
just splash on a real one with the hard plastic tube and shit around it, worth it 100%
>>
>>37328527
>not OP but

>Is it cold/uncomfortable? Can you heat it with warm water?
It's cold if you want it to be. Yes, it can be heated with warm water.

>How do you clean up?
Hole in the back. Run water through.

>Do you need to lube it up?
Yes.

>Does it smell?
Yes.

>Does it feel really much better?
Yes.

>Any recommended brand that doesn't have toxix chemicals for Penis McCock?
Fleshlights are made out of a refined vegetable oil. Stay away from stuff with phthalate plastics. Most male toys are just rubber though.

Jap toys are nicer than Fleshlights though. Fleshlights wheeze when you use them due to the weird case design and the holes in the back to adjust grip. Not a terrible first toy, but >>>/jp/ona knows better.
>>
>>37328374
>I have completely given up on having real sex

As if the act of penetration is the only aspect of sex. It's about physical intimacy, something this sad plastic thing can't ever replace.
>>
>>37328605
>>37328653

Thank you both, advice taken.
>>
>>37328374
>completely given up on having real sex
>but because of these my sex stamina is incredible
what the fuck does it matter? you're fucking a piece of rubber
>>
>>37328865
>not wanting to fuck random fat gay dudes from craigslist
>>
File: 1454538080370.jpg (8KB, 225x251px) Image search: [Google]
1454538080370.jpg
8KB, 225x251px
>>37328653
>Fleshlights wheeze when you use them due to the weird case design and the holes in the back to adjust grip.

>Anon, are you sick? I hear u wheezing a lot at night.
>>
File: 227_2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
227_2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>37328374
got one, feels good man
>>
After i run water threw it should i dry the inside with a towel?
>>
>>37328374
This vs onaholes
Go
Shill the expensive piece of rubber senpai
>>
>>37328374
I had one, but it was too tight so I couldnt fit my whole dick in
>>
>>37328374
I got mine in the mail last week. I've been reading about and practicing masturbation without ejaculation for a couple weeks now. Fleshlight is a game changer.
>>
Onaholes are superior to flesh lights. Look in the general on /jp/ for the guide
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.