[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join a "robot" server. >Just a bunch of teens,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: crying pepe eyes closed.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe eyes closed.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>Join a "robot" server.
>Just a bunch of teens, underagefags giving relationship advice and this one girl trying to get attention.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGS
>>
This isn't gonna help. We have this thread everyday
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>37324870
>make a thread asking if a fembot could take my virginity
>Got rang by about 5 laughing 12 years olds REEEing
>>
The discord servers are shit. Do not join
>>
>>37324935
We should make a irc since I doubt normals know how to use it or even what clients to use.
>>
>>37324935
this
fuck off we're full
quit trying to take our discord qts
>>
>>37324870
Link to the server?
>>
>>37324948
yes use the thing thats way easier to get your ip address from please
>>
>>37324870
God i fucking hate 17 year old faggots who still white knight roastie whores and have not taken the black pill yet.
>>
>>37324960
this took longer than expected
>>
>not joining best server

Women, non virgins, traps/homos and underage will be banned on sight
>>
>>37325016

Forgot to add link

https://discord[dot here]gg/Gvb6ky6
>>
>>37324968
Unless you have open ports on your network (servers that allow people to connect on to your network) then you can't be ddosed. Also I don't really mind people knowing what country I live in. I know some isps show what city you live but it still isn't that much of a big deal. And not to mention Vpns and proxys are a thing.
>>
Next time join a weeb server, much less chances of normalfagging
>>
>>37325063
>does anybody want this collection of ____ pics? i can send it to you directly
>>
File: 23134646741321.jpg (117KB, 594x720px) Image search: [Google]
23134646741321.jpg
117KB, 594x720px
>>37325016
>>37325048
Theres nothing wrong with homos since you can't change your sexuality

I would bet that that discord you posted is filled with retarded drumpftards spouting memes all day
Also am pretty much sure that racism is common there, with tons of "nigger" callings and that most if not all of the users there are white men between the age of 18-20.

No thank you
>>
>>37325136
>No thank you
Good. You're probably not even white. Don't ever come back to our server, commie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.