[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you have a (DIAGNOSED) mental illness? >tfw anxiety only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 15

File: depersonalisation.jpg (30KB, 520x250px) Image search: [Google]
depersonalisation.jpg
30KB, 520x250px
do you have a (DIAGNOSED) mental illness?
>tfw anxiety only gets worse with time
>>
Severe ADHD (inattentive type), Anxiety, take Prozac, concerta, and need Trazodone just to sleep at night
>>
aspie with anxiety
possibly more diagnoses soon
>>
Gender Dysphoria is all I've been diagnosed with.
>>
Depression, anxiety and minor BPD.
>>
>>37324488
ASPD and depression. Both been diagnosed. Both suck.
>>
>>37324488
no point in getting diagnosed, these cunts will just give me antidepressants that fry my brain
>>
diagnosed with schizophrenia, refuse to take any anti-psychotic meds and will probably off myself very soon bc i dont want it to get worse or pass it on
>>
>>37324488
Depressive Personality Disorder. Just fucking end me.
>>
>>37325649
Same here. Funny thing is that i got diagnosed on valentine's day.
>>
Depression

Had to go to a mental ward and shit
It just made things worse and I have traumatic memories of it
>>
>>37324488
Bipolar disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder and I'm pretty sure I have schizoid personality disorder.
>>
File: 1487313618978.jpg (183KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487313618978.jpg
183KB, 640x480px
>>37325781
It's a terrible place, they used to pin me down and shoot meds into my ass

Even though they have a poster saying you have a right to refuse medication

2017 lads, wonderful
>>
I have moderate PTSD. I'm in my 30's and haven't gotten it treated until recently.

I also have HPPD ("Hallucinogenic Persisting Perception Disorder"). I did a lot of psychedelic drugs in my youth. I mean, a LOT. Like, a lot. Fortunately, I've been totally sober for 7 years now.
>>
>>37324488
Generalized anxiety disorder, depression, adhd
>>
File: despair pepe.png (45KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
despair pepe.png
45KB, 527x487px
just depression
doctor said i have a mood disorder, its probably dysthymia or something
its not that unique or interesting but you know its hard to live when every single night you feel like everyone you ever knew hates your guts and your brain is constantly telling you to kill yourself and the feeling of being a pathetic piece of shit is so unbearable that the only thing you can think of doing is just ending it all
>>
>>37324488
Tourette's Syndrome. It's more of a neurological disorder, but Its in the brain do I guess it counts. AMA.
>>
>>37324488
yes i was in andout of therapy for over ten years i have PTSD from childhood molestation, depression, anxiety/ social anxiety, ocd; not on the papers but borderline personality disorder and agoraphobia was discussed a lot.
>>
File: Ive given up on reality.jpg (353KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ive given up on reality.jpg
353KB, 1280x720px
>>37324488
>Paranoid Schizophrenia
>Never take the meds
>Take Rum/Vodka/Whisky instead

>tfw I'll never actually do anything with my life
>>
PDD-NOS, basically aspie-lite.
Clinical Depression
Social Phobia
Conduct Disorder - Given when i was like 15, it's the adolescent version of antisocial personality disorder.

Fun times.
>>
>>37324488

Schizotypal PD. It just sucks. No meds I've tried worked yet.
>>
CPTSD and BPD. Which for me are pretty much the same, and also cover depression, anxiety, weird purity compulsions, mild psychosis and chronic dissociation, etc
>>
>>37328659

Could you tell more about your conduct disorder? As in do you think you have it or not, if yes how does it manifest and so on.
>>
Anorexia. It fucking sucks.
>>
obsessive anxiety
social anxiety
major depression
>>
>>37325649
>>37325751
technically doesn't exist anymore. it's called dysthymia now. I have it too, as well as personality disorder not otherwise specified.
>>
After being diagnosed with every meme illness in the DSM, I've come to the conclusion that OCD and schizophrenia are the only real mental illnesses.
>>
>>37329781
That's wrong, they're two different things.
>>
>>37329273
Sure thing.

I believe I had certain symptoms of it, but it's difficult to know for sure since there's always an overlap between ASD's and antisocial behaviours. I did a lot of illegal things as a teenager, breaking into houses, stealing, etc. I vaguely remember trying to convince the shrink that morality was a null concept, and I felt empowered by the realisation I didn't have to adhere to any of it.

I've got a more evolved outlook on it now, and since having some terrible fucking anxiety two years ago I've become more empathic. I still have an easy time rationalising what others would consider amoral behaviours though, and I get a perverse sense of pleasure from outwitting/lying to people. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I'd get a diagnosis for APD today. It's fairly meaningless in the context of all my other psychological fuck-ups though, so who gives a shit.
>>
I've been diagnosed with Schizoid personality disorder.

Not sure how I feel about it.
>>
aspd
feel free to ask questions will respond got nothing else to do today
>>
>>37324488
Bipolar, crippling depression, social anxiety and autism.
>>
>>37324547

did you go to a psychiatrist to get the diagnosis? I'm thinking of going myself to one.
>>
>>37330099
At least you have triple dubs, that's a good thing. And how did the diagnosis work? I think I may have it too and I want to know what to expect if I go to get tested
>>
Aspergers, depression, BPD

I feel like I'm just going through life day to day at this point with a feeling of constant hopelessness. No motivation is bad as well, it's difficult to even get my arse out of bed when I wake up because I just don't see the point in things anymore.

Wish I could work up the courage to kill myself tbqh.
>>
File: 1491468344468.jpg (865KB, 1760x1767px) Image search: [Google]
1491468344468.jpg
865KB, 1760x1767px
Paranod schizophrenia, with manic and delirious tendencies.

It used to be a lot crazier, but I got a lot better in 2015. No meds, just cigarettes.
>>
>>37330414
Do cigs help? I've been wanting to give up but I've heard horror stories about how quitting when you have mental health problems and psychotic tendencies completely fuck you up.
>>
>>37324488
Anxiety is just a meme mental illness desu, just like OCD and ADHD it doesn't exist and is just another reason for the government to put you on drugs.

Schitzotypal is a real robot mental illness
>>
>>37330139

did you get diagnosed because of legal drama?
>>
>>37330470
They're the only thing I've found to help manage my psychosis. I get that they're unhealthy and I tried to quit but the last time I quit for 77 days, the sky turned red and coloured rabbits visited me in my room. Once the war dreams got unbearable I finally decided I'd smoke until I was financially capable of staying on the patch for a year.
>>
File: 1481444233378.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481444233378.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>aspergers
>just makes me super introverted and has given me arguably a better life than most normies who are dependent on someone else and has a life riddled with interpersonal problems
>>
>>37324488
paranoid schizophrenia, but it's okay, I get the fun kind of psychosis, where I get pronoia and everything helps me, the messiah, to get awaken as God to rule over reality.

I take my meds though, to prevent it from happening yet again, incredible exhausting experience to say the least.

doing fine on abilify, can even hold down a job and have something like a social life

In the beginning it was though with all the sideffects, especially akathisia was a real bitch, but my body got used to it after a few months, plus weight gain in the first few years of taking it, but now I've got it under control and I'm doing fine and loosing weight again. don't experience any sideeffects anymore, and take them pills every day like a good boy.
>>
Aspie with Alice in Wonderland syndrome and seizures triggered by stress and anxiety :|
>>
>>37330588
Tell that to all the aspies on here who are getting bux.
>>
who /bipolar/ here?

fdgdfg
>>
File: Despair Erection.png (20KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
Despair Erection.png
20KB, 235x235px
>>37326398
>they used to pin me down and shoot meds into my ass

Did you pop a boner?
>>
>>37330557
I'm really sorry to hear that man, it sucks to be dependent on something that's killing you just to feel sane. I guess money might be an issue, but have you tried vaping? It's healthier and while you might appear like a faggot your lungs will thank you.
>>
Autism, it's great because I don't forget things and the government gave me free healthcare when I asked. Now I have an autism gf and maybe we'll have autism babies. I wish I could see faces though.
>>
>>37330683
I've considered vaping as a quitting measure, because you can progressively lower your intake of nicotine without really noticing, but not as a substitute for smoking. Something else in cigarettes plays a role too, but I doubt I'll ever know what it is.
>>
>>37330764
Fair enough, I just though it was worth suggesting given you mentioned the patch - figured it was just the nicotine you needed.

Just try to quit that shit before you're 30. It's often cited that those who quit before that age aren't at a statistically greater risk of dying than never-smokers. Good luck to ya either way.
>>
>>37324488
ADHD, GAD, Social Anxiety Disorder, Depression, OCD, PTSD, and based on my new symptoms, they think I might be showing the early signs of schizophrenia
I wish I could have gotten just bipolar like my mother instead; but all my illnesses are based around anxiety, paranoia, and make me neurotic. (as opposed to her mood swings)
I'm quickly loosing control, distinguishing what's a delusion and what's fact, and what's a voice my head is making and what is not. And it's the scariest thing ever. Before all it was, was intrusive thoughts I could easily debunk. Now I'm hearing static and humans.
Somedays I just don't know how my life is going to turn out, or if I'll last much longer at all.
>>
File: 1495660198457.jpg (102KB, 605x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1495660198457.jpg
102KB, 605x1140px
>>37330822
Thanks anon.
Have a birb.
>>
File: 7e6.jpg (33KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
7e6.jpg
33KB, 600x518px
Very mild apergers and dysthymia.
>>
>>37330548
yes
i supposedly raped my ex-girlfriend (i know ree normie get out)
i didnt though, she wasnt even "rape"able if that makes sense
a total 4/10 at best, dated her out of pity not to mention during sex she was a motionless cunt
felt like i slammed my dick between the cushions of my couch

anyways i denied it of course
she then brought up how im apathetic to everything, dont care for her and how i threatened to gut her many times and then be the sweetest person the next

i was ordered to go see a therapist out of suspicion by the court
therapist diagnosed me with aspd

court later found out she was full of shit
im chilling today
idk it really didnt bother me its whatever
some people say aspd is like
>grrr im le evil sociopath time to DIE
but honestly dude im just bored 24/7 and will do anything to NOT be bored
>>
>>37327574
Embrace it further and call the voices cucks when you get there.
>>
mental illness is bullshit 90% of the time. Society is messed up and people are uncomfortable in it. 1/3 of people are not just born fundamentally screwed up, that is retarded.
>>
Bipolar 2 Disorder. I got prescribed three different medications, but I ain't taking that shit. Fuck that. It's not even really that bad, I'm starting to think "mental illness" is an over exaggerated meme.

Who would of thought, the more you think of your problems, the worse you feel? GEE WIZ!
>>
>>37331525
Also, originaIIy this.
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (185KB, 1682x2198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
185KB, 1682x2198px
Extremely mild Asperger's and GAD. The GAD just gets worse over time and combined with the Asperger's, it sometimes degenerates me into a nearly suicidal state. The most common "hostile" thoughts are my contemplations of wether or not I'm an accident or even if I will ever have a bright future.
>>
Sometimes looking into genes is fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABRA2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABRA6
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABRG1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABRB3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABRD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABRE
>>
Bumping for mental illness.
>>
>>37324488
Nothing diagosed.
>>
Aspergers. Not technically an illness, though.
It really sucks. I have no prospects of having a good life. I simply can't function without social contact, and aspergers makes that impossible, especially long term.
>>
>>37330527
I've heard a bit about schizoid, but schizotypal sounds a lot worse. Any robots with experience?
>>
>>37324488
It's stupidly easy to be diagnosed with pretty much whatever mental illness you want to be diagnosed with. Diagnosis are meaningless at least half of the time.

T. former drug addict
>>
>>37324488
>major depressive disorder
>panic disorder
>ASPD
>HPPD (hallucinogen persisting perception disorder)
>PTSD

>>37326408
Ayy, what's good?
>>
File: 61112471_p0.jpg (1019KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61112471_p0.jpg
1019KB, 750x1000px
Schizoaffective

I get disability bux and feel like I will never operate like a normal human being. Doing minor chores tires me right out to the point I need to nap or just want to take the rest of the day off.
>>
I'm sure I'd be diagnosed with a bunch of stuff if I saw a psychiatrist tomorrow.

Was diagnosed with depression back in college, took prozac for a year. "Mild depression" he called it. Don't wanna know what severe depression feels like...
>>
File: 1833412-mad_hatter_2.jpg (340KB, 529x652px) Image search: [Google]
1833412-mad_hatter_2.jpg
340KB, 529x652px
>>37324488

Shizoid personally disorder/ OCD

Depression prob but that's not an actual illness in of itself

depression is an obvious response to life being absurd and dreadful

-
>>
>>37324488
Well i haven't gone outside February, and that was only day. Before that I probably hadn't left the house for about another 5 months, I just can't stand people looking at me it fills me with disgust.
>>
File: 1488101601182.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1488101601182.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
Diagnosed with asperger's syndrome. I'm on the milder end of the spectrum, but it's still on the spectrum. I think my "aspie points" were the minimal for asperger's diagnosis. It's not that bad, I'm just super awkward and can't into socializing.
>>
>>37333043
What's the difference between mild and regular asperger's syndrome? I just got regular, and I know it's really bad and literally everyone I know with asperger's is better off than me
Wish I got mild, at least, then I could have a nice life like everyone I know about
>>
>>37324488
bpd w/ paranoia.

I feel like im just being memed to buy more pills tho.
>>
Generalised anxiety disorder, autism and ADD.

Just fucking end it.
>>
File: data.jpg (73KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
73KB, 500x382px
>>37333080
My older brother has the regular asperger's, and he's like a robot trapped in a man's body. He reminds me a lot of Data from Star Trek the next generation. We are a lot alike, but he could never pass as normie no matter how hard he tries. He's the smartest guy I've ever met, but he just gives out those "there's something wrong with this guy" vibes.

I guess the main difference is that mild aspies can pass as normies, regulars can't even fathom the concept of normie.
>>
>>37332464
Intermittent waves of feeling the lowest you possibly can and periods of numbness in between which prevents it from remaining a constant level of suck that you get used to.
>>
>>37333210

Fuck him if you're smart that out rules all previous illnesses
>>
>>37333210
I'm jealous of all the people who can pass as normies. I can understand the concept of a normie, but I probably give off the vibes and can never pass.

I don't even know what I do wrong. I tried recording my own speech once and it just sounded really bad, my language itself sounds annoying. Maybe that could be it. But can't exactly record everything to analyze it, and too lazy to put in that much effort.
>>
File: dude.png (309KB, 1567x837px) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
309KB, 1567x837px
>trying to get a diagnosis so i can improve
>call therapy clinic place
>we are only open 1 hour per day sry call back later
>call back next day at proper time
>nice phone lady asks me billion questions
>"ok I will forward this information to our evaluation team and we will email you with a time in a couple of days"
>this was more than a week ago

a-are they gonna call back?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.