[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lost a lot of weight recently, 42 pounds since February,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
I've lost a lot of weight recently, 42 pounds since February, and now everyone is saying I look thin and unhealthy. My mum keeps trying to give me sweets and carbs. The receptionist at my gp surgery said I should see a doctor immediately. I have a BMI of 24 which is at the heavier end of "healthy weight", I am not underweight. Why is everyone trying to drag be back to being fat? I don't want to be fat, I worked hard to lose the weight.
>>
People can't think for themselves so everything they know is wrong
>>
how did you lose it?

42 since february is a bit fast desu
>>
File: 1493680529378.png (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493680529378.png
206KB, 800x800px
>gain lots of weight
>get called fat pig

>lost lots of weight
>got called undernourished anorexic

You just can't win with normalfags.
>>
as you become thinner and healthier you become a larger threat to the people around you for resources, attention, respect, women etc so many will try to drag you down and hope you put the weight back on to neutralise you as a threat

Also watching others lose weight triggers the insecurity in other people who think they need to lose a few pounds
>>
>>37323820
Basically what he said.

As you get thinner and healthier it forces those near you to consider their own choices about weight and diet. They're trying to fuck you back up so they don't feel bad, or to feel better than you. Keep going until you win.
>>
>>37323756
42 pounds from what weight? If you went from overweight to just skinny fat you will still look in bad shape and people will assume its because of your weight loss. Might be time to bulk for a bit before a second cut.
>>
File: tfw fat.png (91KB, 543x413px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.png
91KB, 543x413px
I lost exactly 30 LBS since March 1st to now.

Started at 288 and weighed myself yesterday at 258.

I have to get down to 200 by September. I'm being forced to join the military, well not actually forced, but mom and dad are tired of me being a NEET and I recently dropped out of college last year.
>>
>>37323820
>>37323853
What a load of bullshit lmao
They're just used to fatter
By comparison he seems anorexic
No malignant bs
>>
>>37323893
>>37323866
nobody who goes from a BMI of 30+ down to 24 looks bad/anorexic, they always look better
>>
File: Cool.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cool.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>37323820
This guy's all right. Most people don't like change, especially when that change makes them realize their failures and inabilities. You rock on, my man.
>>
>>37323756
They probably mean that you should work out and eat your protein.
>>
>>37323893
>he types like he's writing a stanza in a poem
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.