[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else fell for the "If you got a nice car you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1489039097537.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1489039097537.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
Who else fell for the "If you got a nice car you'll get laid" meme? I bought a fucking Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2 years ago and I'm still a fucking virgin!! Who the fuck said that a nice car will get you laid?
>>
>>37319897
Since when do women like family sedans?
>>
>>37319897
You bought a piece of shit just to attract attention. Everyone thinks your a tool
>>
File: IMG_0406.jpg (106KB, 750x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.jpg
106KB, 750x988px
>>37319911
>>37319916
How often do you losers go out? A Dogge Charger SRT Hellcat is a $70000+ dollars car that not everyone can have, especially a robot. OP, WHERE THE FUCK you got $70000+ to get a car like that? Unless you're a drug dealer or the son of a rich family, you can't afford that car, fatboii
>>
>>37320084
Not him but I bought a Camaro Z08 from my bitcoin earnings.
>>
I used to drive a 97 buick century with 250,000 miles on it and I still got laid. how does that make you feel anon? I even fucked a few chicks in it, lots of room
>>
>>37320084
Do you really think a typical woman would be able to differentiate a 70k charger vs a 20k v6 one? Also leasing and financing is a thing.
>>
Should have gotten a scorpion jacket instead
>>
>>37320084
I can have zero dollars in the bank and still drive one out of the dealership lot with my name on the registration.

Nobody needs money actually. All you need is okay credit.
>>
>>37320084
He bought a shit car for picking up women. Girls would be more impressed with a piece of shit Benz C class then a hellcat.
>>
>>37320984
You clearly don't live in the USA
In the USA, you bang all pussies walking around where it's parked.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.