[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw brother is drunk and being mean to me because I won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: idaho1.jpg (306KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
idaho1.jpg
306KB, 600x485px
>tfw brother is drunk and being mean to me because I won't let him have sex with a girl in my room
>tfw he called me an ugly cockblocking virgin
I just want to be alone in the dark and he's come in here and asked me like five times.
I haven't eaten and I guess I'm not going to either.
My parents are drunk and arguing in the living room loudly too. I just want to be alone.
>>
>>37319765
Tell him he can have sex in your room. Sit there staring at them and jerk off
>>
Spike his next drink with a shit ton ov everclear
>>
File: 1482633603513.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1482633603513.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>37319765
get out of that situation fren
>>
>>37319925
He might actually let me. He's told me about watching/being watched by friends while having sex like its a normal bro thing. People are fucking gross.
>>37319966
If I could just disappear forever I would.
>>
File: 1492474689373.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492474689373.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>37320007
its not normal youre being abused
>>
>>37320064
This. Does he have no other place to bang this chick? It sounds like he is just doing it to fuck with you.
>>
>>37320115
Our parents and sister are home and he doesn't have a bedroom. He's almost never home so he just sleeps on the couch.
>>
tell him to fuck off, dude. Don't be a bitch. Who cares what that faggot says.You say yes once, get ready for him to be soaking your bed in cum every other night, dude.
>>
>>37320218
How is the girl still with him? He's drunk and he's taken her back to his parents house to have sex, where he doesn't even have a room and he's trying to kick his brother out to have sex with her in the brother's room?!

What kind of trashy slut is his gf?
>>
>>37320236
He never listens to me, ever. He does whatever he wants and disregards me completely.
I'm not letting him do this but I don't know how shitty he's going to act later.

I used to use headphones to drown out the sound of my parents fighting but my brother stole and lost them.
>>
>>37319765
You ARE cockblocking him you autistic faggot! I hope you stay a virgin for life. Get the fuck out of the room even if it means sitting on the front porch, going to a 7-11, or taking a long shower
GTFO
>>
>>37319765
>I just want to be alone in the dark
Little autist does't want to get stimm'd out, so he cockblocks his own brother. I hope he beats the shit out of you.
>>
>>37320624

Piss off, he can just go fuck anywhere outdoors.
>>
What the fuck OP

I would kick your ass if I was your brother. My little brother understands to leave the room if I ever need it. He's a virgin like you but he's not a cock blocking little bitch
>>
>>37320624
>>37320673
>>37321261
samefags are ultimate permavirgins
>>
whats with the picture of the rock? am I not seeing something?
>>
>>37321419
#1 and #2 are me.

I felt the need to point out OP's autistic stim-avoiding behavior, so I made the second reply
>>
its your room
also tell him hes a normie chad
>>
>>37319765
Tell him to give you a go first.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.