[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visiting family to have dinner >going ok, they are drinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>visiting family to have dinner
>going ok, they are drinking like always
>family cat has obviously developed some issues walking since the last time I saw him.
>family blames it on old age

Fast forward 3 hours..

>family cat laying in living room near a wall
>drunk alcoholic mom stands directly on cat's leg, doesn't notice
>cat crys out in pain for 4 full seconds before she moves
>stoned alcoholic younger brother (that never moved out) chimes in:
>it's not your fault mom, the dumb cat shouldn't be laying there

Fuck these people. I cant comment or lecture them or they will rage because their drunken belligerence will amplify the situation and the neighbors will call the cops...

Should I just kidnap the cat? He likes me and would like my apartment. Y'all decide
>>
yes steal the cat poor baby :(
>>
>>37315712
>Should I just kidnap the cat
Yes do it. And if they want it back, report maltreatment on animal at Police.
>>
>>37315712
snatch that nigga, hombre!
>>
>>37315712
Yes, take the cat! Assholes like them don't deserve one...
>>
Please take the cat to a good home. If the cat likes you already then it will love you if you rescue it and give it a good home with decent food/water.

Do the right thing.
>>
>>37315712
Kidnap it! DO IT BEFORE THESE ASSHOLES DAMAGE HIM ANY FURTHER!
>>
do it. the cat obviously deserves better

also, put a laxative in their alcohol when no one is looking
>>
>dogger trusts me not to hurt him
>always step over him when he's lying there
>one day i don't notice him
>accidentally step on his foot
>that hurt look of betrayal he gives me
>now when i walk by he runs out of the way
>lost his trust forever after that

i'm so sorry i didn't mean to
it was an accident please forgive me ;_;
>>
>>37316346
Woah do dogs really behave like this? One fuck up is all it takes?
>>
>>37315712
>Should I just kidnap the cat? He likes me and would like my apartment. Y'all decide

Yes, obviously.
>>
kidnap cat and post more pic of him
>>
>>37315712
Like everyone else said, take the cat. Put him in a carrier early in the morning before anyone wakes up and book it out of there.
>>37316346
>>37316391
Giving the pupper half of a sandwich will fix it. Their loyalty can be bought with food.
>>
>>37315734
Operation Kitty Liberation is a GO

>phase one: put up with drunkness for a couple more hours, until they pass out
>phase two: get cat's travel crate and food from garage
>phase three: sneak kitty out in early morning
>phase four: profit one kitty
>phase five: spoil kitty and never hurt him ever
>phase six: play dumb when asked about kitty

They never come to my place to visit anyway, so I'll have no problem pulling this off.

Will post pictures in a new thread tomorrow
>>
>>37316346
I have repeatedly rolled over into my cat in my sleep, she doesn't learn
I also step on her because she runs right under my feet, I just picked her up and kiss her and they forgive me
>>
File: 576418827.jpg (61KB, 550x412px)
576418827.jpg
61KB, 550x412px
>>37317711
Can you specify some sort of uncommom keyword so we can search for the thread easily?
>>
>>37318064
"Operation Kitty Liberation"

Also, I'll use the same thumbnail I used for this thread, with the black and white speckled cat.. Then I'll post a photo of the kitty once he is back in my apartment
>>
>>37318064
OKL for short?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.