[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Moments you've reacted in this way to some kind of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1495918003834[1].jpg (242KB, 479x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495918003834[1].jpg
242KB, 479x500px
ITT: Moments you've reacted in this way to some kind of inanimate object due to anger or frustration etc.

I haven't done anything like that personally, but I have seen someone knock over a TV when they were drunk with the intention of breaking it.
>>
File: 6so84tg.jpg (30KB, 666x501px) Image search: [Google]
6so84tg.jpg
30KB, 666x501px
>walk into wall
>stub toe
>get pissed as fuck
>slowly walk away as i realize there's nothing i can do to hurt the fucking wall

Anyone else /fuckingstupid/ over here?
>>
>>37314801
I don't discharge my rage against objects because sometimes i imagine that they are living beings, like Toy story
>>
>>37314979
Well you are smart enough to not break your foot or hand by trying to inflict damage on a wall, so you aren't as bad as some others.
>>
File: IMG_3747.png (414KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3747.png
414KB, 720x398px
>>37314801
I get furious at objects i run into or onock over every time, sometimes i hit them, not enough to hurt my bones tho
>>
Sorry, I don't punch holes in the wall, I'm not american enough.
>>
I smashed my head really hard against my drywall and it made a dent so I punched to dent to pierce a hole.
>>
One time I was in a hurry so I didn't double check the dumbass wagies work at mcdonald's. Turns out they gave me one mcdouble and two fries instead of two mcdoubles and one order fries. I was fucking pissed and threw the fries at the passenger window. Too far to drive back and give them the much needed tongue lashing. Who the fuck orders two medium fries? Dumbass non-white piece of shit did it on purpose. I need my gainz to escape skelly mode.
>>
>>37315621
Was that a cathartic experience??
>>
>wake up to piss in the middle off the night on way to the restroom see my phone charger cable
>grab it and whip my self in the back with it multiple times as hard as i can

why do i do this to myself
>>
>>37317898
Sounds like some creepy religious shit my man. Like that Van Alden dude in Boardwalk Empire whipping himself across the back with a belt's clasped end and leaving cuts and scars.
>>
>>37317898
Why Lil Tracy???
>>
>>37315012
This is the only reason why I would hit seemingly inanimate objects.
>>
>>37317898
Because youre a nigger
Since4pass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.