[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /r9k/ what's your reason for being alive? I was going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2241.jpg (91KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2241.jpg
91KB, 460x562px
Well /r9k/ what's your reason for being alive?

I was going to take my life, but then I tried heroin. I thought I should stick around for a little bit longer.
>>
>>37314171
Living is pointless
Dying is pointless
Might as well just let it ride desu
>>
>>37314171
You beat me. By one literal minute.
I tried to make a thread with this post 37 seconds ago to be told it was duplicate and redirected to "this".

I have unexused animus towards you.
Please tell me about something you made this thread for in thenhopes that I may dissolve it.

You dont need to answer
I certainly would like you to
>>
>>37314232
>Dying is pointless
At least I don't have to do anything if I'm dead
>>
>>37314275
Dont have to do anything when you're alive ;)
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 270x187px
>>37314171
If I die, the universe in my mind in which my happy alternative self lives, disappears.

I do it for him and solely for him, I'm serious, Anons.
>>
>>37314268
You were going to make a thread with the same picture or text?

I just made this thread because I was curious why people want to live. The way I see it, it's pointless. After I dance around with heroin and exhaust my savings I'll be taking my own life

Kek that's actually pretty funny that I beat you by a minute I was going to take a piss but I wanted to post this thread first
>>
>>37314328
>If I die, the universe in my mind in which my happy alternative self lives, disappears
Your "happy alternative self" is a dick. Why the fuck would he just leave you?
>>
>>37314378
Because he died by my hands.
>>
>>37314349
Just the picture.
The text was the antithesis of your thoughts.
>>
>>37314455
>The text was the antithesis of your thoughts.
>tfw brainlet
I'm not gonna pretend like I understood what you just said.
>>
Too much of a pussy to kill myself honestly. Would rather die early due to my vices than live a full life and so far I'm on track to do that
>drink every day
>started smoking last week just to kill myself
>steady diet of fast food and digorno for 8 months with the occasional bag of chips
>>
>>37314171
i somehow still have some hope left
>>
File: dude.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>>37314171
>I was going to kill myself, but I decided sticking around longer to torment myself and my finances by acquiring an addiction to heroin was a better option
Might as well have just offed yourself already, I hope the early highs are worth it once you start needing more
>>
i wanna be a successful person and thats what i strive to be like. sure there's death and all but why should i care about that - we're all gonna die and we all know that. so fucking man up because everyone has to think about this. no-one knows what comes after death, i don't think its heaven. im pretty sure its nothing
>>
>>37314590
>torment myself and my finances by acquiring an addiction to heroin was a better option
Im gonna die anyway in a few weeks, who cares if I get hurt and spend some money to have a satisfying time?
>>
>>37314171
How's heroin? Do you really feel like god or just slightly happier? I never used drugs nor alchool but i just wanna end this boredom/sadness
>>
>>37314667
Going out good. All the best, Anon. Think of a nice memory.
>>
>>37314815
Stick with alcohol and a little weed desu. You get to have a good time and unless you go full alcoholic or addict with them, they're much less likely to fuck you over than the harder drugs
>>
I have two cats. They are my only friends and one of them is 20 yeas old, while I am 29. I probably would have taken the 12ga mouthwash already of not for them.
>>
>Well /r9k/ what's your reason for being alive?

My parents fucked without a condom a couple of decades ago.
>>
>>37314527
You'll die in a body you won't even recognize as your own. Why would you want this?
>>
>>37314171
I have to beat the island challenge and make sense of the problems between Nohr and Hoshido....also I need to find and understand what the hidden subplot of shaun the sheep is

I want to create something I can be proud of before passing on
>>
>>37314499
Opposites
Antithesis is literary opposite
>>
File: Whogivesafuck.png (29KB, 632x570px) Image search: [Google]
Whogivesafuck.png
29KB, 632x570px
I'm alive because I'm too ambivalent to kill myself. The effort needed to die is way beyond what I can gather. Lazily drifting through the days is all I do.

Apathy, my friends
>>
>>37316425
ikft bro

i justw ant it to end
>>
id love to have the option to fall over dead immediately

im too pussy to shoot myself but i used to like to put the barrell of my shotgun in my mouth and practice aiming up and back then pulling the trigger.

would a 12 gauge like that actually be an instant death? whats the place to aim for and what shells, slug or 00 buck? i have 00 buck shells that are 30 years old but in new shape
>>
>>37316722
Just buy a pistol and shoot yourself in the temple, pretty much 100% chance of death.
>>
>>37316824
the guy from seinfeld did thi just shot his eyes out
>>
I'm still living because after a long while of thinking, I decided that however long I live for; 60, or 80, or 100 years, it's no time AT ALL in the grand scheme of things. There's no proof that our conscience disappears after dieing, and without that I don't want to risk giving up on life too soon. Nothing much matters to me, but for as long as I'm alive I will try to be as successful as possible because why not.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.