[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else on here get vagina envy? I don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Does anyone else on here get vagina envy?

I don't think l really want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pIeasurabIe for women it makes me deeply depressed... It feels like biology and my body have betrayed me.
>>
File: IMG_6353.jpg (97KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6353.jpg
97KB, 640x427px
Can you stop posting these threads thanks
>>
>>37313407
>Can you stop posting these threads thanks
no
>>
File: 1495914351234.jpg (27KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495914351234.jpg
27KB, 832x468px
>>37313337
enjoy your menstrual cycle
>>
File: Sans titre.png (85KB, 238x221px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
85KB, 238x221px
>>37313337
Do you get paid to do this or are you just autistic

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/vagina%20envy/type/op/
>>
>>37313504
small price to pay
>>37313551
I do it for free
>>
>>37313337
these threads make me feel guilty about shlicking
>>
>>37313337
I get temporary vagina envy. It is more curiosity then actually wanting to have a vagina. I think I just want to know what it would be like sometimes.
>>
I do waiting for the day they can transplant a vagina instead of cutting my dick off
>>
>>37314300
>It is more curiosity

I think that's pretty much a universal experience. I've talked to enough friends about this stuff to know that pretty much everyone is curious about what it would feel like to have the opposite genitals. I suspect that it might be an especially strong curiosity for girls because they're the ones with the "missing" organ, so to speak, so there's just that natural curiosity about what they missed out on.
>>
>>37313337
Since when can dildos cum?
>>
>>37314605
thats from her pusy
>>
>>37314673
Dude what? Did somebody creampie her before or what?
>>
>>37314695
that her pusy creme

how small are your fucking loads my man?
>>
>>37314712
I always thought pussy juice is clear
>>
>>37314744
Much like male cum, pussy juice resembles different stages of cooked egg whites, from raw to almost ready.

Unlike male cum, it depends on her cycle.
>>
>>37314786
Man I am 26, why do I not know shit like this already
>>
>>37314573
I think it's a perfectly normal form of curiosity for both sexes but it has a certain social stigma around it; I suspect that it seems like it's more common for girls to express it openly since any questions or suspicions from others about why you'd want that can be played off as "well then I could pee standing up", "then I wouldn't have periods anymore" or similar instead of having to give a deeper and possibly uncomfortable answer, whereas a guy expressing the same sort of sentiment would be instantly assumed to be gay so there's a stronger incentive for them not to talk about it

It's something everyone has probably had at least a passing interest in but almost nobody is willing to admit
>>
File: ass-and-tiddy-1156937.png (112KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
ass-and-tiddy-1156937.png
112KB, 500x522px
I think there's a general censuses between both sexes that being a futa would be pretty great. Probably without the uterus though.
>>
>>37314818
Agreed. Thanks for adding.
>>
I seem to have beaten the refractory period atleast for my body with a healthy daily dose of a few different vitamins and I can go, cum, the boner stays up as I keep whacking it and get to come another two times usually but have gone up to five on a decent adderal binge. I still get vagina envy sometimes to the point I worry about it actually being a mental problem, but no way I can do anything about it so I just keep on keeping on
>>
i have a feeling that penetration feels about as good as stroking the middle of the shaft of your penis

as in it doesnt really do much
>>
>>37315444
I always imagine it being more like playing with your balls.
>>
>>37314860
This. Fucking genders should be banned.
Also I really have vagina envy. Because for me it means that i at least would have friends and not so ugly.
Fuck you, nature, i hate you.
>>
pros
clitoris is a condensed penis so it is easier to stimulate all at once
vagina provides easy access to the "prostate" ie. the skene's gland or G spot
sex toys are easier to use and less messy, also easier to obtain for a teenager
no refractory period
can't be too small

cons
infections
periods
roasties
lots of creeps and perverts are desperate to bukkake it, leaving it dripping with cum and waiting to birth 2 fraternal twins, 1 half asian, 1 half black

I imagine that is what it is like to have a vagina
>>
>>37315610
>easier to obtain for a teenager
This makes sense if you count cucumbers or something, is there a ritual of mothers passing on the family dildo to their first daughter that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>37313504
Not if you get pregnant lad.
>>
>>37314860
>Probably without the uterus though.
Uteri are fine as long as it's switched over to an estrous cycle and people go into a state of uncontrollable lust instead of bleeding everywhere.

I mean we're already messing with biology here.
>>
>>37316421
pretty sure it is just carrots and cucumbers
>>
>>37316708
and the dog
>>
>>37313337
gotta be the only thing about being a woman I wouldn't appreciate. Butthole is enough thanks
>>
>>37313337
literally makes me want to kms
>>
File: MpOrhFd.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
MpOrhFd.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>37313610
>small price to pay
>literally bleeding into your pants every few weeks
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.