[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw horny >tfw bf isnt online so i can't jerk off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>tfw horny
>tfw bf isnt online so i can't jerk off
what do you do when this happens r9k? how do you take your mind off cumming?
>>
>>37310661
>tfw bf isn't online so I can't jerk off
What the hell is wrong with you guys
>>
>>37310686
i'm fucked up in a bunch of ways and desperate for any kind of attention or social interaction, including the hate of /r9k/
>>
>>37310661
Want to be my bf until your BF logs on?
>>
>>37310661
>can't jerk off

as in can't touch your dick? There are other ways to get off
>>
>>37311559
>There are other ways to get off

name 3
>>
>>37311996
>prostate
>those hands free hypnosis videos
>warm banana
>>
>>37312040
fucking 4chan..
>>
>>37311996
fucking yourself
sounding (still not touching your dick)
wand massager (which is actually pretty incredible)
>>
wank thread no dick edition
/title
>>
>>37311996
>vibrator
>pillow humping
>dildo

That was easy. When you've been locked up for 3 weeks it actually becomes really easy. My dildo is a curved piece of metal with a small ball on one end and a big one on the other. I can usually get there in about 5 minutes if I'm really horny and it's been a few days since last cum.
>>
>>37312177
>tfw two weeks since last allowed to cum
>no dildo
>vibrator is too weak to feel anything through the cage

what are my options?
>>
>>37312446
you don't need a dildo to play with your prostate. In fact fingers might be better for that
>>
>>37312446
Buying a dildo is probably the best option. If you're good with fingers I guess there's that too. It takes too long for me to use it for more than foreplay. Maybe try holding the vibrator to your perineum and hump a pillow while laying on your side. It's not the most satisfying of orgasms but at least it will allow you to think clear for a day or so. The hitachi almost makes it too easy so it feels even more like cheating. I try not to use it too much.
>>
>>37312517
i tried fingers before but i can't ever find my prostate. i really tried for a good while too. how do i find it?
>>37312568
hitachis look too powerful and would probably make me cum in seconds if i wasn't locked. ive never tried vibrating my perineum before so ill try that but this vibe is pretty weak desu
>>
>>37312908
here's how I do it

I'm either on all fours or on my back, but either I always reach between my legs. You don't need to go deep to find your prostate, you only have to press towards your dick. It's going to be a lump the size of a walnut.

I don't know if you'll be able to cum from it, but if you're horny enough you probably will. Last time I did it, I was precumming like never before in my life
>>
File: p-star.png (11KB, 380x365px) Image search: [Google]
p-star.png
11KB, 380x365px
>>37312908
It's on the red star. About 2 or 3 inches in, not far once you get past the second set of sphinxes in your bootyhole. It will feel kind of harder and different from the rest of the hole. Poke and rub it until you feel like you have to pee, keep going and you'll pee out happy white stuff.
>>
File: Oedipus w Sphinx.jpg (570KB, 1460x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Oedipus w Sphinx.jpg
570KB, 1460x1600px
>>37313411
>second set of sphinxes

GREETINGS,
FOOOOOOOLISH HUMAN.

YOU MUST SOLVE OUR RIDDLES THREE, IF YOU WISH TO CUM HANDS-FREE!

THEN YOU MUST BUT SOLVE THREE MORE, 'ELSE YOUR ANUS WILL BE SORE!

HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>37313245
>>37313411
so i tried until my arms ached but i'm still not finding it. couldn't feel anything
>>
>>37314569
how did your arms ache? what position were you in and were you reaching between your legs?

you were supposed to make a "come hither" motion

also how old are you
>>
>>37314619
i was on my back and reaching between my legs with my index finger. after a while that position aches my arm because you need to reach quite a bit

i tried pushing towards my belly button and doing the come here motion but i'm not noticing any walnut lump or any sensation to pee etc

i'm 20.
>>
>>37310661
>tfw horny
>tfw bf is dead and not in my room so i can't jerk off
>tfw he was never my bf
>>
>>37314932
middle finger is more comfortable in my opinion, less likely to hurt your wrist

Also, you were either going too deep or you have a serious prostate issue. Probably the former since what you want is closer to your dick than it is to your belly button
>>
File: 1490641464895.jpg (67KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1490641464895.jpg
67KB, 514x536px
>>37314569
>>37314932
Prostate is kind of a meme, I could never find it or feel any strong sensation either. The anal stimulation itself is great for me though, not really fingers but something that reaches a few inches deeper. Before I got my vibe I used an old toothbrush handle, nice and thin, good for beginners. Penetration is very intense and stimulating, especially combined with masturbating the penis it gives me some insane orgasms. Easily the most powerful ones I've ever experienced, I'm talking shaking uncontrollably, eyes rolling back in my head, tongue lolling out, moaning like a whore, just completely blanking out from all the sensation.
>>
>>37315095
For me it's really the opposite (penetration awkward, prostate amazing), probably because I've only ever used my fingers
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.