[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get an infp girlfriend. Are they as cute as I imagine?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

How do I get an infp girlfriend. Are they as cute as I imagine?

Also general mbti thread
>>
Why would you want an infp gf?
>>
mine is. super adorable and loves and trusts me way too much. I used to be infp too before I met her. I became an ENTJ after too much rage and feels
>>
File: 1450548757784.jpg (255KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1450548757784.jpg
255KB, 500x498px
How do I know if I'm intuitive or if I'm a sensor?

I keep rolling INFP, but I might be a sensor at the same time.
>>
>>37309612
>I became an ENTJ

Then you were never really an INFP
>>
>>37309696
>>37309612
Also, that's a highly compatible personality pairing.
>>
Where do u find someone with your compatible mbti?
>>
>>37309925
Talk to people

That's literally it. Go on the internet and have conversations.

You can go to an MBTI event on top of this.
>>
>>37309696
Yes I was.
Its more likely that I'm not really an ENTJ than me not being an INFP. I've changed plenty from last year.
>>
>>37310198
I can see how you can think that, but those personality types have different innate cognitive functions and everything.

http://falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
>>
>>37310198
Just the fact that you've got a girlfriend that is an INFP speaks magnitudes about who you really are.
>>
>>37309330
im actually an infp fembot and im not even close to as emotional as infps are portrayed as
>>
>>37310304
nobody that cares that you're a fembot, fuckig roastie
>>
>>37310304
I'm INTP and really unemotional too. Let's be unemotional together
>>
>>37310347
i was referring to the infp gf part of OPs statement you dumb fuck
>>
>>37310304
>INFP
>Not emotional at all

You might be a mistype.
There's the joke in the OP about "crying during sex" or whatever, but as someone that has obsessed over cognitive functions, I can honestly say emotion is dominant in my life.

You might not be though.

I advise you to check out cognitive functions and compare and contrast what fits you on this typology square. Branch out from INFP and see if anything conflicts.

http://falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
>>
>>37310245
You dont understant. I was a whiny 23 year old kissless virgin hikki NEET.
In my chase of her, I normified myself and became extremely impulsive and reckless. We're married now anyways. I like to think of my change in the same way as Simon in TTGL
>>
infp male

kill me
>>
>>37310408
I do understand though.
Your personality is more than being in pain in this world.

You likely had Introverted Intuition throughout the entirety of your NEETdom. You probably had/have extraverted sensory traits on top of this.

That's something INFPs don't have.

You don't jump from one favored thing to another just because unless you're going from 4 to 16.

It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>37310390
nobody cares u dumb roastie

t. infp
>>
>>37310407
i never said not emotional at all, im just not a whiny dramatic OVERemotional bitch
>>
>>37310553
I suppose you're correct on this front.

I think being over-emotional is the mark of an unstable INFP.
>>
>>37309330
OP's description of INFP's is way off
>>
>>37310663
How would you describe an INFP?
>>
>>37309330
>these fucking threads
can you not
>>
I'm not sure if I'm INTP or INTJ, probably the former.
I'd like an ENTP gf to have bantz with.
>>
>>37310705
plus:non-confrontational, uses emotion to guide decisions, doesn't want to get people's feelings hurt, very humble and loyal. dreamy, strong intrapersonal skills

minus: can't express those emotions very well, can be creepy romantic wise, can come off as being passive aggressive
>>
File: 1495479658378.jpg (33KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495479658378.jpg
33KB, 500x480px
How do I know if I'm actually an ENFP instead of an INFP?

What's the difference?

I get drained easily mentally when I talk too much, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not an extrovert. I have trouble opening up to people due to my fear of rejection, but that's something that people can change/over come.

I'm very quiet around strangers, but that's only because I don't know them.

I'm pretty sure everybody prefers that small group of two people that make their world, so I can't really count that as anything.

Sometimes I don't mind being the spot-light when I'm around people I love, but I wouldn't dare do it around people I don't know.

How do you define an extrovert/introvert when the line is so fluid and blurred?
>>
>>37310896
>I get drained easily mentally when I talk too much, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not an extrovert.
Yes it does goodbye.
>>
Where is my entp intj bf?
>>
File: smug peepee.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug peepee.png
53KB, 200x200px
INTP master race checking in
how do you brainlets even compete?
>>
File: MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg (36KB, 703x500px) Image search: [Google]
MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg
36KB, 703x500px
>>37310896
Do enneagram test
https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest.php
and check whenever you're typed right
>>
>>37310983
I got 4w5 and I'm an INFP, but I don't really know.

My entire existence might be a lie. It's so easy to change and twist into something else.
>>
>>37309330

ENFJ checking in. I'm deep into fasting, meditation, energy work, and I'm still fucking depressed. In fact I'm more depressed. However I am more aware of my Higher Self. I feel like I'm a vast ancient being watching myself be depressed, and moving consciously between the Higher Self and the little depressed self.

Any similar experiences? I'm trying to become Self-Realized.
>>
>>37309330

I have an INFP girlfriend. She's adorable when she's happy and sad, but she's a terrible monster when she's angry, jealous, etc...

Comes along with a lot of emotional kneejerk reactions. Difficult for someone like me who is very rational and calm, but I love her.
>>
>>37310983
INFP to ENTJ guy, I got type 3 and 8 tied at the top, with type 2 wing.
>>
>>37311225
>I'm deep into fasting, meditation, energy work, and I'm still fucking depressed
Uhh, you're a Fe dom, you should really get involved into doing it with other people. You should really thrive from positive experience with people.
>>
>>37309330
INFP here, heh
not a fembot tho
also not a virgin
>>
>>37311288
>INFP here, heh
>not a fembot tho
>also not a virgin
So what are you doing here?
>>
>>37311271

What is Fe dom?

And yeah I know I'd thrive from energy work with other people. I've been working through deep blockages that have prevented me from moving to social interaction on that level. I think I'm much closer to attaining social fulfillment than before, but definitely feel some of that empty loneliness inside.
>>
>>37311298
my life is in shambles, I'm suicidally depressed and I have schizophrenia
>>
File: 1495914954685.gif (2MB, 535x301px) Image search: [Google]
1495914954685.gif
2MB, 535x301px
>>37311363
>suicidally
>suicidally
>suicidally
my sides
>>
>>37311363

Hey man I am not joking when I say you are the most interesting to me. Have you considered that you perhaps are not incarnated from this planet, and have arrived here from another place to assist Earth in moving towards love?

Schizophrenia is a spiritual symptom of disharmony with the highly negative energies of Earth. It means you at the soul level are incredibly sensitive and are attempting to find that purity even in the most separated and negative of environments. It means you have attempted the greatest challenge available to entities in this universe.
>>
File: images-74.jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images-74.jpg
7KB, 196x257px
https://discord[dot goes here]gg/ArMRFhX
I see we are growing faster, and meeting like minded patriots.
we will vanquish the thots.

pic related an INTJ
>>
>>37311400
Are you retarded or something
>>37311413
LMAO I'm not that schizophrenic. It comes in cycles. Nice try tho
>>
File: 1491406159725.jpg (103KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491406159725.jpg
103KB, 960x720px
>>37309330
Is there a possibility to be intp and istp at the same time? I'm a 5w4 and change regularly from intuition to sensing and vice versa.
>>
>>37311360
According to the cognitive functions, ENFJ is Fe Ni Se Ti type. Therefore you're a Fe dom.
An example.
>Dominant Fe (EXFJ): I am warm and enjoy taking care of people. I consider how decisions will impact everyone involved. Is there anything I can get you, to make you feel more comfortable? I can't be with people who don't treat others with respect. I want to acknowledge not only what each of you has done in the group as individuals, but also talk about what we can do, or have done, together! You did an awesome job with that; you are so talented. I don't approve of what you are doing, because it's inappropriate and will have a bad impact on others, but I am willing to talk it through and will accept your apology, without any bad feelings. I feel so at ease offering affirmation, and am deeply hurt when others don't do the same. I want everyone to be happy, but am not afraid to say what I feel if I need to.
>>
>>37311470
>Is there a possibility to be intp and istp at the same time? I'm a 5w4 and change regularly from intuition to sensing and vice versa.
Not really.
Do this test
>http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
And show the results whenever you have more Se or Ne.
>>
>>37311470
You should just read up on the cognitive functions that are most in conflict.
>>
>>37309330
As an INFP girl you are wrong about us.

We are overemotional babies and any right minded person would get tired of us after the first month.
>>
>>37311598
Be my overemotional gf to counteract my INTP void of emotion.
>>
>>37311620
>Ti and Fi
Jesus. You'd run away from her in 2 weeks. INFP's have trouble for logical comprehension while you thrive in it.
>>
>>37311620
You're not getting it

Yesterday I cried because I couldn't get the photocopier to work

Might be a nice novelty for a bit but it won't last
>>
>>37311656
>tfw no gf to constantly cuddle and comfort when she cries over inane shit
As long as a gf loves me unconditionally I don't care desu.
>>
>>37311704
>gf loves me unconditionally
If you're not memeing then you have a lot to learn about relationships.
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1280x1280px
>Ideal gf for your mbti is ESFP
Is this bad? What are they like?
>>
>>37311749
t. virgin who has never had anyone love him
>>
>>37311792
>loving unconditionally
Buddy. Just think it through. I know it might be hard to comprehend.
>>
File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>>37311656
>I cried because I couldn't get the photocopier to work

That sounds less like a normal, stable personality and more like mental illness.
>>
>>37311749
I just gotta find a gf desperate enough she will never leave and love me forever.
>>
>>37309330
So every time I take one of these meme tests I always get either ISTP or ENTJ. Dunno how to feel about that, is this the god combo for those who have a hard on for being in command?
>>
>>37311821
No one has ever loved you unconditionally and so you're projecting it onto other people. What's hard to understand?
>>
>>37311876
You are a manlet
>>
>>37311877
>so you're projecting it onto other people
Uh huh, mr. armchair psychologist.
>>
>>37311876
>So every time I take one of these meme tests I always get either ISTP or ENTJ
16personalities tests doesnt count, smartass. Besides those types have nothing in common.
>>
>>37311906
>I have deep insight on human relationships
>Thing doesn't exist because I've never seen it
>Stop psychoanalyzing me you're not a real doctor
LOL
>>
>>37311763
They shout a lot and like mindless fun. In my experience they can be dicks but they rarely mean it.
>>
>>37309330
im an infp

I had an infp gf a few years ago. I have never felt that melancholy in my life since. It was comfy, but jesus christ
>>
>>37311949
I dont think you even understand what unconditional means.
>>
>>37311989
Oh I don't? Why don't you explain it to me. I'm sure you'd love that.
>>
>>37311502
>>37311512
After analyzing this shit i feel more like a intp tbqh. Thanks for the advice minasan.
>>
>>37311829
I-it was frustrating...
>>
>>37309676
Sensors are normies (except ISTP). They do things the 'traditionalist way' and follow a common route (norms)

Intuitives like to do things the 'unconventional way' and is never afraid to try different routes.

Sensors can't into self-employment.

TL;DR
Sensors = orcs, dwarves
Intuitives = elves, faries
(with the exception of ISTP which are half-blood/hybrids)

>>37309925
Look here https://falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
>>
>>37309330
>I was an INFP gf once

oh I loved my bf so much. I would think of him constantly, buy him things, send him images that reminded me of him. I thought the world of him, his gaze lit my heart up and his arms were the only thing that could protect me. I would've done anything for him

At the same time, I idolized him. I thought he was better than he actually was. He would constantly fail to meet my standards. I had convinced myself he didn't love me because I thought he was holding back, but the truth was he was giving me all that he had and I never even realized it.

While I was loving and as generous as anyone, I was also sad, angry and confused. I didn't know any better, and it's easy to fall into that as an INFP.

Whatever happiness you get from something, expect the equal amount of sorrow. It's how life works. Luckily though, I think I've learned to manage myself through not giving everything to my next love. This also means it won't be as passionate as before, but at least it'll be sustainable and healthy
>>
>>37312844
>through not giving everything to my next love
Another reason why men should only date virgins.

Get lost used goods whore.
>>
>>37312963
When I first read that comment I gave myself a couple minutes to feel sad about it, but I now know we just have different perspectives.

You don't like me, I don't have to like you, and that's okay. I will say, though, I appreciate your willingness to be honest with yourself. I bet there are plenty of people who think like you but would never say so aloud. I can respect that
>>
>>37312844
>it won't be as passionate as before, but at least it'll be sustainable and healthy
So the other guy will get the butchered port?
>>
>>37312844
do you have any suggestions on how to deal with the idolization and avoiding dissapointment and stuff cause I'm going through that right now. This is the first man I've loved and I'm so scared I'm going to push him away but I feel so needy and holding back hurts me so much...
t. infp female
>>
>cute
Chances are you probably think of INFPs as cutesy, quiet, waifu types.

I'm an INFP grill, and people don't find me cute. They find me overemotional and unable to adjust to the callousness required to live in this society. I find them stupid and flippant.

Of course, this is just meme astrology. So have fun.
>>
>>37313470
Not that anon but you'll have to experience all that nasty stuff in order to really understand.
>>
>>37313572
Is there a way to get through it without losing him? I love him so much.
>>
>>37313649
>Is there a way to get through it without losing him
Whats he like?
>>
Hey, we have a comfy discord to talk about MBTI feels and general MBTI discussion

https://discord
.gg/6FYXaC8
>>
>>37313752
Calm and rational. He can be distant/cold sometimes. I've brought up my fears to him recently, and he said that I'm on a different level than him emotionally, so some things I'm just going to have to put up with, which I'm starting to accept. Despite all my moaning and complaining he's never once said he's gotten tired of me or that I'm too annoying or clingy or anything, and always reassures me he loves me when I'm scared or whatever. And he's always willing to compromise with me, especially if it's something good for me.
>>
File: 1492047382225.gif (27KB, 608x637px) Image search: [Google]
1492047382225.gif
27KB, 608x637px
>>37309676
>>37300896
Plenty of ways. Lots of images have been posted before
>>
>>37309724
That chart is bullshit. It was ridiculed thoroughly the last time it was posted.

>>37309925
There really is no such thing.
>>
>>37310347
>>37310538
Fuck you you giant retard
>>
>>37313842
So what do you have to worry about? It seems good.
>>
File: 1485710494082.jpg (30KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1485710494082.jpg
30KB, 500x487px
>>37310739
http://www.personalityhacker.com/intp-vs-intj/
Check that link out.
>>
>>37311082
>>37311265
Both of those are entirely plausible
>>
>>37313470
honestly, what >>37313572 said.
>>37313842
sounds exactly like my first relationship, and if I could give you any advice it would be
1. assess the situation. If it ever gets to the point where things are more bad than good, maybe that is a sign that the relationship is unstable
2. Keep in mind that your partner is human and will make mistakes
3. Idolizing them hurts you both, so try to take a step back when you're thinking the world of them. It's good to love and support your romantic partner, but there are times you can take it too far. Try to listen to the rational side of your thoughts, don't give in to the emotion (even though it's easier)
4. Don't take things for granted

If you get into a fight, take some time alone and think about why it happened and your emotions around it. Again, try to stay rational. You will push him away if you don't try to control yourself which may be for the best

bonus tip: do NOT lose yourself in your partner. Keep time for yourself. Sometimes do what you want to do, alone. You will kick yourself when you're older if you don't explore what you like on your own while you're younger.
>>
File: 1480177615287.jpg (34KB, 574x382px) Image search: [Google]
1480177615287.jpg
34KB, 574x382px
>>37309330
desu theres nothing wrong with crying when a dog dies in a movie they are by far the most relatable and innocent in this blue dot of ours!
>>
>>37312963
That applies to nonvirgin men too. As soon as one roastie breaks their heart they decide they can't trust someone that deeply and be vulnerable around a woman ever again.
>>
>>37313962
I just worry about everything for no reason, especially when all these emotions are relatively new
>>37314277
>1
Most of the time it's very good and I'm happy, but then I get these moments where I get really lonely and needy and idk why.
>2
Yeah, I don't really blame him for much.
>3
But I wanna love him with everything I have ;-; I know he's been worried when I first visited him that he wouldn't live up to expectations but he did the exact opposite.
>4
I'll try

We don't really fight, it's more like I get really emotional/upset/whatever about something and he tries his best to calm me down with like, reason and it usually works once I get time to cool off and cry and stuff.
I don't really know what I want to do most of the time. Video games aren't as fun anymore, and I moved recently so I don't really have friends and my work is so unsocial, I've been thinking about taking out some student loans to go to college for a few years so I can make some friends.
>>
>>37309724
> INTJ not being red for every personality type
It's like whoever made that has never met an INTJ.

t. An INTJ
>>
Hello, I'm an INTP and I like to overanalyze social situations

I was taking an entrance test for the masters programme and a girl I briefly chatted with when we had an oral exam together or so spotted me, which I played cautiously at first because I wasn't sure if she was waving at me, but after we were done we got to talk briefly (I had to take a regular exam three hours later because fuck me, but I did pass it in the end)

and she asked me how are my Chinese studies going. Now this is weird because we literally haven't seen each other for like 5 months and there is no reason she should remember this - she is attractive enough to assume she has lots of friends and certainly no space for losers like me. I thought about it and narrowed it down to three options:

1) normal people have much better memory than I do
2) studying Chinese is weird enough to stick in one's mind
3) she likes me enough to remember this shit

who cares, the chance I'll see her again is miniscule anyway, just found that bumpworthy
>>
>>37314416
Yeah I am at that level. You have to be fairly naive to fall in love so it seems.
>>
INFP are the most pathetic and disposable women you can find. On the plus side though they're super easy.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.