[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women actually hate virgins or is that (a) something men tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 21

File: thinking.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Do women actually hate virgins or is that (a) something men tell other men to feel superior or (b) something men tell themselves because they feel inadequate?
>>
It's a and b. Why should woman hate pure cuties and prefer disgusting used hustlers instead?
>>
>>37309208
women that are subs prefer experienced men, women that are doms may actually prefer virgins
>>
>>37309208
Women hate virgins because they want a man who can satisfy them. Virgins haven't proven they can do that. I had a friend that used to act shocked that people went months even years without sex, but claimed not to be judgemental. I fucking hated that. She was a huge roastie.
>>
Women dont hate men because they're virgins, they're virgins because women hate them
>>
>>37309208
If you hop over to lolcow you'll see that they have this big meme where
>all men hate women
And it's literally the first thing they'll call you, a bitter virgin.
And seeing them do this really makes me think, where have I seen this behavior before?

So it's probably a meme.
>>
Women only care about status, and society shames male virgins.
>>
>>37309298
>they're virgins because women hate them
That's a minority. Most of virgins have very poor social awareness or they're simply unlucky when it comes to women.
>>
>>37309208

I can't speak for all women because we're not bees but i fucking love virgins/under experienced men.
They don't act like disgusting horny pigs. They're polite and don't try to force their way into your pants because they worry about making bad impressions.
Btw, the best lover i had was a virgin. Don't underestimate yourself just because it hasn't happened yet
>>
Women will do anything to have an emotional control on men. It's why the "you have less than x kill yourself" answers change so much. They need to change poison.
>>
>>37309208
>>37309242
Nice try cuntposters. Women may not HATE virgins but they do get the creeps from them.
Most men who say women hate virgins are virgins themselves telling other men the hard truth.
>>
File: 5466.jpg (7KB, 291x205px) Image search: [Google]
5466.jpg
7KB, 291x205px
>>37309334
>simply unlucky
continue to lie to yourself instead of actually trying to improve
that's weak
>>
Female virgins have it rougher. People expect a woman to have had sex by a certain age or she's defective.
>>
>>37309418
>continue to lie to yourself instead of actually trying to improve
Sure and fat autist gets laid because he's was in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>37309354
I fully agree with you.
The 'virgins are loosers'-meme was made up by used up hustlers to disrespect the shy, polite and std-free qts.
>>
As far as I've been told, male virgins are something extremely disgusting to them. The epitome of unmanliness.
>>
>>37309540
Don't try to turn pure and innocent anons into the same disgusting cumdispenser you are.
>>
>>37309477
People find virgin women loyal and faithful.
Casual sex women are disgusting on the other hand.
>>
>>37309540

That's only true if you're really ugly. There are plenty of decently attractive virgin guys that could get a gf pretty easily if they drop their gaurd a little.
My bf was so shy to tell me his lack of experience but i was seriously impressed that he hadn't been with someone before me. I love knowing that ill never have to share that part of him with anyone else.
>>
>>37309626
People here told me that's virgin fantasy and any woman who hasn't taken a dick is crazy.
>>
>>37309477
not true at all, nonvirgin women are unattractive
>>
>>37309665
Who the hell told you that?
Sounds like a feminist view
>>
>>37309702
Anons. They say virgin women are ugly, crazy, boring and/or a hassle and you're better off getting with a non-virgin.
>>
File: five male archetypes.png (76KB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
five male archetypes.png
76KB, 800x1113px
>>37309596
>hurrrhurrr roastieee REEEEE
I am a dude, one of my friends (a girl) told me that, you angry worthless virgin.

She was a total bro and gave me a lot of insights on what women like and don't. She could've fucked me and in fact she tried, but she had a bf and this made me spill a truckload of spaghetti.

No need to get so triggered you fagtron.
>>37309650
>There are plenty of decently attractive virgin guys that could get a gf pretty easily if they drop their gaurd a little.
I know, I was one of these. I was a autist-ish kind of person but instead of closing myself in I'd go biking and work out. There'd be times where girls would naturally flock to me but of course I'd fuck it up cause I was emotionally inept.

Also congrats for you and your bf.
>>
File: modern women 8.jpg (66KB, 506x294px) Image search: [Google]
modern women 8.jpg
66KB, 506x294px
>>37309208
Go to any dating site or check out polls or question polls in magazines or the net.

Women do not like virgins, they view them as undateable and pathetic.

Of course me being a virgin by choice, I am actually in good shape, nice looking, have hobbies, and am pretty funny and confident. So they hit on me and think im great until the virgin thing pops up.

lol yeah, never tell any chick you are a virgin.

pic related the female hypocritic way.

dont judge my past or sexual shit but let me judge everything about you ever.
>>
>>37309208

Don't "hate". They just prefer a non-virgin. Nothing personal, just nature
>>
They dislike them because it means you're not desirable especially if you're over 18, and also means you will suck in bed for awhile. Its a horrible situation, men desire female virginity and women desire men with loads of experience. Thing is you need experience to get experience.
>>
>>37309811
>cumdispenser
But anon cumdispensers are per definition male.
>>
>>37309833

In my experience, girls are sadly very good at finding out if you're a virgin. Even if you're attractive and good socially, they can just tell. If not, by the time you're about to fuck for the firs time and they see how bad you are they'll really know. I suppose it will be too late by then.
>>
>>37309892
>men desire female virginity
What about the men who claim to hate virgins?
>>
>>37310003

That's like men who "prefer" fat women, its just not reality. That's not nature.
>>
>>37309757
Oh you mean the ones that are into traps and stacy.
>>
From the girls that found out I was a virgin, I've gotten mixed responses.

Some thought it was cute that I was waiting for marriage (I'm not, but they usually come up with that idea themselves so I just roll with it)
Some thought that I must have a problem since I've never had sex
One thought I was creepy for being a virgin.
Some thought that it was nice if we dated since it means they'd be my first everything

Depends on the girl really. Most really do prefer you to have at least had sex once though.
>>
>>37309811

Thanks, he did the same, except skating instead of biking. He's easily a 8/10 and lots of women flirt with him but he never liked the overly forward type of women.
I try my best to encourage the virgin guys around here because many of them are ultra sweet and deserving of a relationship.
They are litterally the type of guy alot of women really want, but shy attractive men can be intimadating because they hide their thoughts so well.
>>
>>37309919
Oh fuck. I messed that up because I'm so used to be angrily called a roastie whenever I say anything reasonable about gender stuff, gender roles and etcetera.
>>
>>37309208
>autist is a virgin because he's unappealing to women
>the fact that he is a virgin makes women aware of other women not liking him
It's a combination of these two. Women have a tendency to form opinions based on the opinions of others, so when they realize other women don't want someone they automatically don't want him either without further evaluating him. Plus if someone is a virgin past 20 there's a reason for that and that reason persists. Why would women suddenly start liking him if he hasn't appealed to them his whole life?

t. kissless handholdless 20 year old virgin
>>
File: 1454708335163.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1454708335163.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>37310002
Oh of course, people say they can smell the virgin on you.

I dont take it as a bad thing, I take it as a compliment. Kind of like, look there, that guy isnt a sack of garbage or piece of shit.

But thats me, like I said I could get laid right now from girls who still want me for booty calls that dont know im a virgin.

Will I? Nope, will I give a shit when someone calls me a virgin, nope! I will go hiking or fishing or work out and say fuckem.

If I am not meant to find a loyal loving cool women in this world then perhaps the next I can wait for the reward.
>>
>>37310114
>Guys dont sweat about being virgin
>He's easily a 8/10
The hypocrisy is strong in this one.
>>
>>37309477

You're wrong and a dumbass. All guys fantasise about fucking a virgin, few women shlick themselves over male virgins.
>>
>>37309477
You're in the wrong thread, go here >>37307510
>>
I wouldn't date a non-virgin man because I don't like sluts.
>>
>>37310149
>If I am not meant to find a loyal loving cool women in this world then perhaps the next I can wait for the reward.
If you're really sincere about all the other stuff, I gotta say you're gonna regret this.

If getting sex for you would be so easy why not just try? I have reasons to suspect you tell yourself all of this to have an excuse not to try, that you are a chicken.

Not that I care, the more guys that opt out of the sex market, the better for every single other one.
>>
>>37310231
>the more guys that opt out of the sex market, the better for every single other one
It wouldnt matter because those guys are defected from the start.
>>
>>37310129
god damn I wish I could just beat them with a crowbar and rape them but society won't let me. fucking cunts. I'm probably gonna be the next Elliot Rodger. fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>37309208
If they think you're waiting for marriage or you're saving yourself in some way, they won't be repulsed by you.

But in all honesty, men care far more about how little a girl has sleeped around than women do of men. In fact, women like it when their man has slept around a lot because it makes them look dominant and desired.

Literally the best power dynamic is for a guy that has slept around quite a bit (at least 5 women) to be dating a completely prude virgin girl. The opposite however (virgin guy and non virgin girl) tends to be completely backwards in power dynamics and causes lots of problems.

Robots are quite literally best suited to be going for virgin girls.
>>
>>37310161

my point is more that you probably have a low opinion of yourself. Naturally,
he didn't see himself that way.
Alot of virgin men have body dysmorphic disorder. Your r9k rate threads are proof of that.
>>
File: 1453879712763.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1453879712763.png
317KB, 730x1789px
>>37310231
Nothing to be chicken about, my dick is fine, my body is fine, and some of the chicks are just chicks who fuck for fun and wouldnt hardly remember me from the next. Nothing to really be scared of.

Sex is just one part of a relationship and i want friendship companionship loyalty and love not just sex.

Trust me I thought of going and fucking every time it is offered or just fucking every chick I can, but what would it accomplish? What good would come of it? Feel good for a little while then feel empty?

I dont need sex to validate myself.
>>
>>37310279
Honestly anon just grow a beard, make sure you aren't fat but have a little bellyfat, go on /soc/ and make a rape thread. Most 4chan girls are into being raped but are too afraid to provoke men in low class neighborhoods. Being raped in a safe environment without permanent ill effects will be like a dream come true for them.
>>
>>37310314
>The opposite however (virgin guy and non virgin girl) tends to be completely backwards in power dynamics and causes lots of problems.

and its sadly way more common that way, which is one of the many reasons society is so fucked up today. Most guys have way less partner count than their gf/wife. Hell most guys fall in love with the first piece of ass that comes their way.
>>
I'm a virgin F... I actually really like the idea of being with a virgin, getting to explore, maybe bringing out the dom/sub in him.

Buuut I'm an ugly virgin for life so heh
>>
>>37309477

better a virgin than a "liberated" roast beef
>>
>>37309477
People expect people to have had sex by a certain age, it's not a gender thing..
>>
>>37310403
>ugly
Don't believe you.
Location, interests?
>>
Most women don't care as long he's her type.
Women often do like having men that are experienced, though.
>>
>>37310403
Virgin on virgin does sound like the ideal.

If I were to ever have sex I plan on using toys and lots of touching on the girl so it isn't just one sided pleasure.
>>
Social proof.
Men who sleep with a lot of women, have proven their attractiveness.
Men who are virgins signals lack of attractive features.
>>
>>37310507

Its not the ideal for women, if they're going to have sex they want it to be good. I can see where they are coming from.
>>
File: IMG_1447.jpg (58KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1447.jpg
58KB, 761x563px
I don't judge women who taste penii or men who marry such women. If anything, I pity them. But whenever these people find out that I plan on marrying a woman who has never had anyone's penis but mine, they get defensive and ridiculous

two of their favorite lines
>any girl who hasn't had sex by that time would be ugly, bad at sex, and messed up in the head!
there are plenty of qts who don't lose it until they are 18-20, plenty of roasters who are bad at sex, and virgin girls are the ones messed up in the head? if anything, everyone is messed up in the fucking head.
>you're not a virgin so that is a double standard!
not even going to get into the differences between men and women and why this particular "double standard" is perfectly valid. it's my body, my choice, if a virgin qt is fine with my past then it's none of your business
>>
>>37310526
>ignored everything I just said below that
>>
>>37310376
>I dont need sex to validate myself.

This. Half of the worry over sex is just seeking validation. That's why they tell you to just lower your standards and fuck a hooker/slut/fatty. No one cares about you having a decent relationship or really being happy, its all about fitting in.
>>
File: 1494039709081.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1494039709081.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>37310526
>y-yeah guys, girls want casual sex so virgin on virgin isn't ideal
>>
>>37309354
>Women aren't bees
Objectively false.
>>
>>37310376
>I dont need sex to validate myself
Keep telling yourself that. Yes you do. Sage
Sage
>>
>>37310678
>typing "sage" outside options
Go back to /b/, kiddo.
>>
>Female virginity is something precious and holy
>Any male who is a virgin is a creepy, autistic manchild

The double standards is unnerving.
>>
>>37310771

That's because its a challenge for guys to get laid and a challenge for girls to keep their legs closed. We tend to
>>
>>37310337
>Alot of virgin men have body dysmorphic disorder. Your r9k rate threads are proof of that.
Mhm, average man has no chance.
>>
>>37309208
Woman like social status and shit and if you've gone 30 years being the most desperate dude out there asking every girl you encounter to please be your girlfriend and literally no one's touched you with a ten foot pole your social proof is in the minus. And there would be other reasons.
>>
File: 1467680579903.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467680579903.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>37310771
>female virginity regarded as precious to MEN
>male virginity regarded as creepy by WOMEN

which of these standards could've been created by autistic sluts?
>>
>>37310540
>>37310540
>you're not a virgin so that is a double standard!
Male virgins get ragged on for wanting their equivalents. What should be remembered is people tend to say whatever suits their fancy, not to be logical, coherent, or fair. They'll say some bullshit to shame you and then say some other bullshit to shame others. The best one is questioning your masculinity.
>>
>>37310470
USA. Star Trek, hockey, baseball, hating myself.
>>37310507
Is it bad that I almost find it adorable that you want to please a woman? Clit stimulation is generally the next way to go!
>>37310771
Eh. I'm the ugly girl in my social group and I am treated as being subhuman while my friends are constantly flirted with.
>>
>>37311097

Read my post nigger
>>37311037
>>
File: equality.png (301KB, 794x564px) Image search: [Google]
equality.png
301KB, 794x564px
>>37310771
It's called gender roles. Stop being a beta that believes in equality.
>>
>>37311136
I wouldn't say that it's bad but it also isn't good I guess I could say lmao

I just don't feel like sticking my dick in her and only I get the most out of it is the way sex should be

plus I know girls would really like that since barely anyone does that now-a-days
>>
>>37311151
nope, anon was correct
it's called double standard
you should try to broaden your mind sometimes
>>
>>37311212
I mean, it's nice to be considerate, I think a lot of men don't realize that women get nothing out of sex aside from STDs and the occasional unplanned pregnancy.
>>
>>37311224
And you should try to familiarize yourself with long since established social dynamics.
>>
>>37311269
You should try to familiarize yourself with the concept of working contraception and it's implication on this social dynamic then.
>>
>>37311268
Yeah, we've made casual sex into a normal thing.
Girls barely get anything out of it
Guys get to let loose the goose
but there really isn't pleasure for both sides.
Like you said girls get preggo, STDs and not a long enough pleasure out of it.
>>
>>37311224
No, it's you that should think a little more. It's a double standard, but that is absolutely irrelevant. Equality is a lie.
Just because females drone about equality it doesn't mean you're entitled to benefit from it. You shouldn't expect that.

Females talk about equality but reward people that act the role their gender assigned them to. Actions are worth more than words.

In short, if you think that you can use equality to get rid of your obligations as a man you are going to get nowhere, no matter how much you whine about how evil double standards are.
>>
>>37311350
>Girls barely get anything out of it
What do you mean? Girls enable casual sex.
>>
>>37311372
It wouldn't be casual sex if both sides weren't to blame.
Don't forget
>lesbanos
>homos
>>
File: 1479226183462.jpg (23KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
1479226183462.jpg
23KB, 400x282px
>>37311141
>asks me to look at a post that reads as if it was written by some vapid idiot who doesn't see a point in love other than to use someone elses affection to build on their own social status and self esteem.
you think just like a whore, my dude, and if you want to tell me that that is all that love is, then you may never understand why some people stay together for more than a few years.
>>
>>37311364
You got this wrong. Equality is a goal we can only reachafter men have outgrown their agressive, violent, sociopathic behavior. Nurturing woman should take te lead in the meantime if we want so save humankind.
>>
>>37311399
>It wouldn't be casual sex if both sides weren't to blame.
Chads and girls. Girls want to snag a Chad so he enables casual sex as a reward.
>>
I'm a 27 year old virgin that has never even kissed a girl. I've given up literally all hope. I will die without feeling the inside of a vagina.

Everyday, I get a bit closer to death, and that soothes me.
>>
>>37309269
This. I had my virginity taken by a dominant woman. She was excited at the prospect of stealing someone's virginity (had a big collection of shota porn) and was happy when I came along. I was 21 at the time.
>>
File: 1495845811672.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495845811672.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
>>37311445
men or women, all sluts are to blame
>>
File: bullbear.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bullbear.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>37311426
You girls are funny when you say these things, I'll give you that.

There's no way a man could believe something so outrageous and there's no way it's gonna happen.
>>
>>37311427
It's not just Chads. A lot of guys outside of chads do it as well.
We wouldn't have casual sex if we didn't enable it as well.
Manwhores and Whores are to blame.
>>
>>37311523
But you see even if there are girls and guys left out of casual sex, guys still get the bitter end.
>>
>>37311107
the equivalent of a male virgin is a roastie, actually. both are on the bottom of their gender's sexual market value totem pole
>>
>>37311523
>Manwhores
they are called hustlers
>>
>>37311569
That's because surprisingly not a lot of guys are looking for long-term relationships and just want a fuck-buddy.

Now I'm not saying that's not the same way for women but it seems like that a lot of guys do that more than women.
>>
>>37311405
no well, love is a chemical way for two people to reproduce and think another human, so shitty with flaws, is even worth raising a family with. im not thinking like a slut im thinking in terms of behaivoural biology, meaning a scientist i suppose. dont mean to talk myself up.
>>
>>37311405
you can totally simulate or create "love" a chemical experience, through false personas, activities, sex, drugs im sure of it. then it will fade, like any, organic or not.
>>
>>37311648
>a lot of guys are looking for long-term relationships
I think you've meant not looking. That's happening because they slowly realize that long-term relationship is just a charade in terms of getting cheated.
>>
>>37311728
> not a lot of guys are looking for long-term relationships and just want a fuck-buddy.
I think you misread what I wrote.

>realize that long-term relationship is just a charade in terms of getting cheated.
That's if you only care about your desire of pleasure.
Sticking your dick in her, not pleasuring her, and not doing romantic things will make her look for something else.
It's a paradox if you think that way.
>>
>>37311728
long term vs short term dating strategies. youre redpilled shit might work, you know, being a dick in the short term, if you're good looking enough. but no one wants to spend their life with an asshole, hence marrying the "nice guy". why is this surprise for you?
>>
>>37311136
>I'm the ugly girl in my social group and I am treated as being subhuman
Typical dumb cunt female
Subhuman?
Unless you're never had a boyfriend, are a virgin, and literally have never been asked out you can't fathom what it feels like to be treated as subhuman.
>;_; Chad prefers my dumb attractive roastie friends to my dumb ugly roastie self
t. (you)
>>
>>37311728
i could've worded it better though.
My b
>>
>>37310481
>as long he's her type.
By which you obviously mean chad.
>>
>>37311822
See this anon gets it.
>>
File: 1482783614085.jpg (80KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482783614085.jpg
80KB, 626x960px
>>37311652
>>37311706
i was talking about REAL LOVE you fucking retards
you know, the kind youve never felt? the kind that you know is still there once your dick stops wanting to spurt cummies everywhere? OH THATS RIGHT, WHORES DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS WHEN IT ISNT FUCKING THEM
fucking braindeads, love is a trust between two people that ONLY they can share, and if youve aleady tried that with more than one person, your love is based on the chemicals inside your brain, and you might also be autistic.
>>
File: 508815.jpg (163KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
508815.jpg
163KB, 640x780px
>>37311822
>no one wants to spend their life with an asshole, hence marrying the "nice guy".
That's we have so many cases of cheating in marriage - nice guy who provides emotional and financial support and an asshole who provides thrill and sensual pleasure. Why do you think women divorce those nice guys?
>>
File: 1478542495749.png (368KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
1478542495749.png
368KB, 500x569px
>>37311972
Because they're dumb and impulsive?
>>
>>37312013
>Because they're dumb and impulsive?
Nope, it's called hypergamy aka women true nature.
>>
>>37311880
So if real love is brain chemicals that you've experienced only once, so you assume it's some magical thing? i don't get your point

>>37311972
Yes maybe, but both parties are probably shitty. it's not just woman i think it's both genders. i think it's possible but rare to have the sort of loyalty/love/relationship a lot of people pine after. i think the cheating rates amongst couples are about 60% and that's both parties.
>>
File: 1473229272490.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473229272490.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>37312022
>womens true nature is to be dumb and impulsive
t o a s t
>>
>>37311879
thank you sweet anon you'll be in my prayers tonight

but no i don't get it, none of it makes sense to me and the world is a very sad and cold place, fairytales are childrens stories for a reason
>>
>>37311823
Never had a boyfriend, I'm a virgin, never been asked out.
>>
>>37312070
>dumb
Just because men cannot understand it, it doesnt mean they're dumb.
>>
File: 1481847815078.jpg (68KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481847815078.jpg
68KB, 657x527px
>>37312078
>thank you sweet anon you'll be in my prayers tonight

I-is this what third base is like
>>
>>37309208
This is third time in like a day and a half that I've seen this exact thread.
>>
>>37312132
yes the holy spirit is always summoned during third base
>>
>>37312180
Then why do they call it the dirty deed, anongelic?
>>
>>37312245
well anon, god created everything you see. r9k was in his holy plan. as was every dirty deeds and he secretly jerks off to it all. how do you think universes are made?
>>
To be honest, I can't even imagine myself having sex. I imagine seeing myself from the outside and it looks weird. I realize I have confidence issues.
>>
>>37312301
God truly is a magnificent being
>>
File: 1479768939023.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479768939023.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>>37312028
the point i was making was that it isnt the brain chemicals you were experiencing, because thats what affection and sexual urges are, and all that does is blind you to your long term choices. now REAL LOVE is the sole understanding that you have someone to confine in for your entire lifetime, who wont abuse you like someone that might leave you when you're already feeling vulnerable.

if you are the kind of person that is willing to give their dna to someone else and then willing to leave them and your seed behind, then you have failed.

if youre the kind of person who accepts someone elses dna without extreme precaution (marriage), then you have also failed.

real love is the game
>>
File: 1469607385383.jpg (45KB, 367x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469607385383.jpg
45KB, 367x360px
>>37312127
>men cannot understand why women want to be used
if all I had to do was open my legs to get a line of sexual predators(hopefully some hotties!!) i honestly wouldnt mind hypergamy.
the BIG PROBLEM is that men and women are not created equal, and while women push to further what helps them, it obviously causes an extreme unbalance on the male side of things, and eventually causes the fall of society by causing wars between men. but who cares about men and the future right? girl power! haha!
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.