[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6033.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try living in china. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're there.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know
>you can't keep being like this, just remember that.
Looks like my family's had enough.
>>
If you're gonna pretend to be him, don't do it when it's almost 4am in Australia.
>>
File: IMG_6714.jpg (172KB, 960x939px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6714.jpg
172KB, 960x939px
>>37307486
Welp

Djfjjdhrjd
>>
>>37307436

Is this pasta?

I saw this story 2 weeks ago
>>
>>37307436
>>37307486
STOP POSTING THIS YOU STUPID FUCKING CHINK CUNT
>>
>>37307565
You should go to bed, dude.
>>
>>37307436
Just get a chink wife and move back home with her, easy.

It's like saying "I'll give you easy life if your stupid country girl ass marries me" and bam easy woman. Chinese life is easy
>>
>>37307632
In order to sleep i must shower and brush my teeth. The entire peocess takes 40 high concentration minutes. It is very tedious and this is why im procrastinating
>>
>>37307436

Do you know any Mandarin?
>>
don't go china is a commie trash state
>>
>>37307436
cant you stand still when taking a picture
>>
Hah I used to think you were an ugly annoying chink but now I know you're a true robot. An ugly annoying robot chink.
>>
>>37307436
If I was you I would go and check them out.
I never really left the country I was born but it would be pretty cool if I had let's say grandparents in another country that wanted me to stay with them for a couple of months.

It's not like I have much to lose anwyays, I'm a shut-in NEET.
Sadly both my grandpas died many years ago, and my last grandma has dementia (she's 99 and doesn't leave her bed anymore).

One of my grandpas was awesome tho, literally a fucking tank mechanic which was later promoted to tank commander because war and sheeit, can't beat that level of coolness.
>>
I know you've been posting this for ages, but are you really going to go? Going as a chinese guy with a western passport would probably be great. You can probably pull qts who want to practice their english and take a trip to aus. Plenty of opportunities to make business connections as well. Plus Guangzhou has easy access to HK. Only major downside is the air pollution, but you can buy an air filter for your apt. Go for it
>>
>>37307436
Move to New Zealand, trust me, it's the only way to escape Australian trouble.
>>
File: asian jews.png (34KB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
asian jews.png
34KB, 350x251px
Chinks are next on the chopping block for the american blame game
>>
where do you live in aus? near newcastle?
>>
File: IMG_5987.jpg (115KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987.jpg
115KB, 675x900px
>>37307787
He bought me mandarin textbook. I refuse to learn. Too lazy
>>
>>37307436
Ask them to setup an arranged marriage.
>>
File: IMG_6552.jpg (200KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6552.jpg
200KB, 1000x1000px
>>37309289
We meet for lunch or a night out? I am not a normie but i do feel bored with my life
>>
on the dole? why not go work for the dole or try volunteer or some shit. im an aus neet and i was on that for 6 months wasnt that bad i guess
>>
>>37309381
Too lazy and too scared of effort
>>
Hey, at least you got a family that cares enough to try to take you away from this. You actually are lucky.

Most NEETs are so because their spineless parents enabled their lifestyle until one day they die or decide they've had enough and just kick them and they become homeless.
>>
>>37307436
Seen you here before. Insert gif of president daddy saying "you are fake robot"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.