[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

last night i just realised how sad i really am I went out with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1492025992795s.jpg (8KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492025992795s.jpg
8KB, 231x250px
last night i just realised how sad i really am

I went out with my friends to a big party everyone had to go

i somehow stumbled upon some friends smoking some weed and they invited me
i have smoked before but it was never really a lot so i didnt feel it that much

but this time was different
the guys made some big ass joints with pure weed in them
i took like 10 big huffs and the world changed
the pressure i usually feel was gone
i actually smiled
i was fucking smiling , i hadnt smiled passively in years and years
and then it dawned on me how trully sad i am
how trully desperate and cynical i am
those 2 hours felt completly different
you could almost say i was "happy"
i cant even remember how that feels but i guess what i felt last night seems very appropriate
>>
Have you tried other psychedelics? Shrooms and lsd?
>>
>>37307413
no not yet and i dont know if i want to try them
i tried weed because i always thought of it as a non harmful drug, much like alcohol.
>>
>>37307280
>i went out with my friends
i lost you there
>>
>>37307413
dude i would not reccomend those to depressed people i fucking hated them atleaat even tho i used to luv wee
>>
>>37307445
friends is impropriate
i went out with people i dont hate and i need to repeat I HAD TO GO i coundt pass on it
>>
>>37307280
Just work on your problems one small step at a time, make small positive changes if you are in a bad place.
>>
>>37307280

Anon, you realized how sad you don't have to be.

Science literally shows that if you fake smiling in a mirror once every day you're more likely to have a positive attitude.
>>
>>37307437
I could suggest you try it. You might benefit from it.

Are you confident in your mental capabilities and mental strength? If you have ever doubted your own mind then forget about it.
>>
>>37307492
but i cant freaking bring myself to smile i just cant . There is too much shit in the world and my body image isnt that great either
>>37307501
yeah thats about the only thing i am really confident in. My mental stability is really good but i cant get mmy hands on weed and i doubt ill ever be able to get my hands on those things
>>
>>37307563
I do suggest you try it then. Shrooms or lsd, it's your call.

You have friends dude. 100% chance one of them knows a dealer, and if not one of them knows a guy who knows a guy.
>>
>>37307563
>>37307618
Also, do them alone.

Don't want no normies interfering with your trip
>>
>>37307618
yes but at the same time i dont trust people
i didnt belive i smoked weed until i personally saw the person putting weed and only weed in the joint.
I doubt ill ever be able to trust a friend of a friend to get me something illegal

and yes definitely alone
>>
>>37307674
Get a test kit, then, assuming you're into LSD

It's a tiny bottle of liquid that costs like 15$
>>
Good you found your problem now figure out how to fix it r9k is here for you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.