[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you even know how to kiss? Cam you imagine how embarrassing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 5000_For_His_First_Kiss.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
5000_For_His_First_Kiss.webm
1MB, 224x400px
Do you even know how to kiss?

Cam you imagine how embarrassing it will be for her, and how shes going to tell her friends about it
>>
My sister trained me so I'm ready.
>>
teach me how to kiss pls
>>
>>37306782
>Cam you imagine how embarrassing it will be for her, and how shes going to tell her friends about it

I tried to imagine this, but I couldn't get my mind around the idea of a girl letting me kiss her.
>>
File: 1439971128744.png (15KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1439971128744.png
15KB, 477x539px
>tfw had a stillborn relationship because i've never kissed a girl and couldn't bring myself to embarrass myself and try it
take that roastie
>>
File: 1451627437309.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451627437309.png
19KB, 499x499px
That's why you kiss a girl who never has before and has no friends to tell about it anyway.

She came onto me btw
>>
>>37306782

>tfw naturally was able to kiss first gf
>tfw she had experience but was the one embarassed about her skills

You wont really know until you try.
>>
>>37306852
that's very originally hot
>>
>>37307001
Honestly if you're kissless over 20 there's no point
you can explain the awkward during sex with a lie, like there's been a while or you're tired or shit
but kissing is like riding a bike, you either can or can't
So it was a good decision anon, you can at most regret not doing it and not spilling spaghetti and being painfully ridiculed because this would hurt much more
>>
>>37306782
First kissed a girl at 17 and didnt even know what I was doing but thanks to all those fucking teen movies it didnt turn out bad.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
Does anybody else ever get hit really hard by the realisation that this is the only life you're ever going to get?
>>
>>37307219
I do and I'm glad, imagine being a robot for 50 lifetimes or so
>>
>>37307288
I just wish I had another chance.
I'm going to miss out on so much.
>>
>>37307288
Even a robot would figure out how to become Chad in 50 lifetimes
>>
>>37307374
>>37307454
You would think so, but we didn't learn to function in society despite being next to it for like 20 years
And shit genes can ruin everything
Just be happy it can end instead of going on forever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.